±À¤¶:| ­^»y½Òµ{ | Causeway Bay order food | ¾·~­^»y | ¤Æ§©½Òµ{ | Wedding Photography | ¤Ñµ¡¨÷¥¬§ó´«ºû­× |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¥ìªF¤ôÀø

I am not sure either, but I guess it's tough to get new bg with good dup and looks. we are looking for good dup skills at ¥ìªF

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bigeuge ©ó 2011-8-1 02:24 µoªí i know which one ching saw, surprised to see her there too. I was thinking she must have good dup skills to be there as tungtung, joyce, or siu bing are prettier with good figures. had siu ping the ot ...
Tung Tung is still working in there¡HWanna to try if time available.
Besides, which one has a better body (slim with big boobs) between  Tung Tung or Joyce¡H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bigeuge ©ó 2011-8-1 02:24 µoªí i know which one ching saw, surprised to see her there too. I was thinking she must have good dup skills to be there as tungtung, joyce, or siu bing are prettier with good figures. had siu ping the ot ...
Tung Tung is still working in there¡HWanna to try if time available.
Besides, which one has a better body (slim with big boobs) between  Tung Tung or Joyce¡H

tung tung is slimmer but joyce is bigger. just try them both then you can compare...haha

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

of course, what else?btw, just got a call from siu yee, three new bg are working there now. I guess tungtung and joyce are on indefinite leave.  will have to ask her later about it.
but seems to have different variety of bg according to her, one is from woman's spa, one from tst, and one from a proper sauna in cwb.
um...hope they are as nice as the previous bgs.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

§Ú¤§«eÉN°Ý®ä®ä攞¹q¸Ü¸¹½X,¨º¦ì®v¥Sª¾¹D¦o¥h¤F¨ºùØ°µ?³Â·Ð§iª¾,©Îpmµ¹§Ú.ÁÂ.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¨¸°©¤pÅQ¤ý ©ó 2011-8-5 14:29 ½s¿è ]

I saw two new BG this afternoon and finally tried ¨§¨§.......bone skill is ok but she is just adorable......young and with a nice face........body shape is well proportion.......but most important is she really know how to make you feel like a king.........

the other one is Ivy........heard from Suet Yee that she has been working in sauna for sometime and with good bone skill........going to be my next target.......
I am also a Dirty Old Man

sounds interesting! what about the bg who used to work in a spa? ching didnt get to see her huh?

¦hÁÂ.³Â·ÐÅÎ.
¤j¤j®v¥S.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨¸°©¤pÅQ¤ý ©ó 2011-8-5 06:28 µoªí §Ú¤§«eÉN°Ý®ä®ä攞¹q¸Ü¸¹½X,¨º¦ì®v¥Sª¾¹D¦o¥h¤F¨ºùØ°µ?³Â·Ð§iª¾,©Îpmµ¹§Ú.ÁÂ.
¦ÑÁó®Q»¡®ä®ä¤w¸g¦^¶m¤U¡A¤£ª¾¹D´X®É¤U¨Ó¡C
¤p§Ì³£·Q­n®ä®äªº¹q¸Ü¡C

Can not see wing ?

¸V±ß¤W¥h¸Õ¥ª¨§¨§,«á¥Í¤S´Xè°¤k,³Ìºò­n«Y¶¶±o¤H¥[¤W¦P¦o¥i¥H¦³µL½a嘅¸ÜÃD.³o­Ó¤p©g¤l¤@©w­n¸Õ¦h´X¦¸

not see Ah Wing at this shop for a long time

C Hing ¦³ÉN¤Hª¾ªüwing¥h¤F­þ

Has the personal changed?  BG left?  any Ching update.......

TungTung

¦^´_ 194# ªº©«¤l

personally think siu bing is a hidden treasure
not pretty, but have a remarkable body and provide excellent service

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ carmanlamlam ©ó 2011-8-12 04:54 µoªí
Wing already quit the industry la...........
So only 'Suet Yee' is the boss nowadays....

I haven't been to this SPA for long.. Ah Wing is not working? She is ok wor

Cannot see Tung Tung also.. But tried ¨§¨§ finally.   I want to know where is ah wing also

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.