推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

引用:
原帖由 stanleysex 於 2007-7-26 22:16 發表
今日又發現有新地方有, 想不到2年都係咁, 明天又要去找dr ho了
別放棄喔∼!

努力∼!

之後就無事∼!

引用:
試下電燒...範圍大d.....
你是否睇dr.ho?

引用:
原帖由 stanleysex 於 2007-7-26 22:15 發表

Yes, you are right just you say but any body can not give you comment. Why you post the internet web here? If you post that you need to hear and face with real patient experience. Not as same ...
呢d人當佢透明喇......
睇得呢個版既...大體上都知邊d是對是錯

引用:
原帖由 ISaidNeverAgain 於 2007-7-25 20:35 發表

我$80得一包藥...
我果度70蚊連煲埋...一星期去三次左右

我根據指示買左可以在患處用的皂液,萬寧$100左右

有人給多點反意見證明我們多人看.

患處用的皂液,我試過用一次.是中環某醫生開的.

小肥t
根本沒有對/錯.是有些小朋友喜歡挑戰別人.認為挑戰成功很好玩.

就算是醫護人員,唔係果個專科都未必知
講真,數據上"冇法根治"有好多原因
1) 極少人可以真係戒左唔玩
2) 交差感染問題
3) 明明玩過又同醫生講冇玩 (怕俾人話)
4) 如果真係有事,後果嚴重,病人追究個醫生多多唔夠賠
5) 傳統觀念問題﹕你地班人玩女抵你喇,講得嚴重d等你玩少d咪好lo

如果疣真係絕症,又唔見有國家唔準有病既人結婚、性交? (新加坡都冇喇)

相關搜索目錄: 結婚 醫護人員

引用:
try do more exercise,brother

I have regularly been doing exercise after off duty even day off since I got the warts disease.

小肥t
你所說的絕對是.

我想問下....

如果下體做左組織檢查(Biopsy)...
噤要點護理個傷口?

回復 #2082 小肥t 的帖子

dear 小肥t

你講得好, 我覺得最重要係唔去玩, 過1-2年都應該唔會有

Yes ! you and 小肥t shouldn't give any comments, casue both of you haven't read it (the article). If you

did, your are more than welocme to give any comments. In the first hand, when you see the word hiv, you

then think I fooling around here. And I should be sam1234. But I'm not.
People like us do get many infomation here, and it really helps a lot. Also, this is a place to share

your depress and anger. Although this topic is not a real clinic, but it acts like a clinic in the web.

And most importantly, it tells you the fact.
I think most of us will be more than happy to know that there is a new drug begin develope to cure the

HPV(company can make more profit from other drugs, thats why only fews has invest in hpv). Even though

it is still in the stage of testing, but at least they are doing it. Remember, this is not a prevent

vaccine, it is therapeutic vaccine and it is base on the vaccine(for women only) begin licensed earlier

this year.
Let me ask you that If your warts didn't return for more than 3 or four years, will you still worry

about it ? I do, cause I can't tell if I'm really OK. I don't wander to check it every morning, every

noon, every night, and every occasion. I don't want it to influence others. Do you ?
小肥t, your doctor is a member of WHO, so what ! Did he told you about the new therapeutic vaccine, or

you think he should update you everytime when you see him. Did you ever search the web for the cure. I

do it since I accrue. This news is worth to trust. Your may see it as a joke, but I see it as a hope, I

hope it really work.

"講真,數據上"冇法根治"有好多原因" I agree with that and I strongly believe you are right on this. But

do I have to wait for the rest of my life to prove it it is true. No it is killing me.

I posted here beacuse I thought peopel would like to know it.
I'm here to share and not to argue.
I hope one day(comming soon I hope) we will all be free from hpv.

Think your own way and I do my way.

只是nolock未試過,所以他可以說這麼多,針不到肉不知痛

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2007-7-27 17:40 發表
只是nolock未試過,所以他可以說這麼多,針不到肉不知痛
如果有人話醫學離誌有咩新療法
可能我地好番佢都未推出......
第一你知唔知醫學離誌不等如一本便利、同埋藥不同手機,尤其是疣要幾年先知可否根治tim........
郁手醫你果個叫醫生,佢都唔止你知又如何呢?

相關搜索目錄: 手機

最新的醫療是打防hpv針,但只有女性可以打.

Tony証明依個post幾有權威, 陳馮富珍都黎到依度post, 多謝哂!!

你知唔知醜字點寫重話人, 又話自己勁過WHO醫生, 連醫生都唔放在眼內, 勁!! 唔通你係神!! 自己又話自己好醒不停UPDATE新野, UPDATE新野就打中文啦, 連打中文都唔識重UP乜Q DATE呀!! 收皮啦!! SO WHAT?? 下次用手寫版寫幾粒鐘先好POST出黎啦OUT DATE連打中文都唔識OUT LA.

想影響各兄弟心情無問題, 我地個個會努力既, 你依D咁既人學TONY講既一樣針不到肉不知痛 , 好好諗下自己先POST LA.

正如你老婆走佬因為你沒有錢.如果未試過根本不會明白錢很重要.

我們已經破了舊版紀錄.證明有人看.你是否因為這裡多人看才反駁我們.

你繼續提供多一點.我們便更多人看.到時將會成為全香港NO.1的性知識題目.

相關搜索目錄: 性知識

stanleysex,
"連打中文都唔識OUT LA", yes I'm out la.
"自己勁過WHO醫生", I never say that !
I said he might not know, cause just like 小肥t said, it take time(few years) to develope.

小肥t
郁手醫你果個叫醫生,佢都唔止你知又如何呢? Yes you are right, but at least people are doing something on it, is that a good start ?

Tony
"未試過,所以他可以說這麼多,針不到肉不知痛" what do you mean ???
最新的醫療是打防hpv針,但只有女性可以打. Yes I said the new therapeutic vaccine is base on this vaccine
did your wife leave you becasue of the money ?
"你繼續提供多一點.我們便更多人看.到時將會成為全香港NO.1的性知識題目" I don't care about this, I'm here to share.
"已經破了舊版紀錄", this make you feel good ? why are so so concern about the record ? this is not the first time you said about the breaking record !  
"你是否因為這裡多人看才反駁我們" Did I said someone is wrong on something ? 我反駁你們 什麼?

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2007-7-28 02:32 發表
你繼續提供多一點.我們便更多人看.到時將會成為全香港NO.1的性知識題目.
Is this all you want ?  to be the NO.1 !
And I'm actually helping you on this !  
OK, I will stop right here, good luck on your dream.

stanleysex:
小朋友nolock is very angry.

nolock:
你用英文在討論區教訓別人,只說明你無知.因你只希望證明自己,表現自己.而內心孤獨.小心被人反擊.

[ 本帖最後由 Tony1 於 2007-7-28 04:14 編輯 ]

其實以前除了sam1234,還有其他.nolock只是冰山一角.

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2007-7-28 01:25 發表
最新的醫療是打防hpv針,但只有女性可以打.
唔知道男性的幾時可以打,希望可以快D等到呢個消息

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.