推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

第一次中招(新版開始)

引用:
原帖由 minghin 於 2007-8-10 20:59 發表

Tony1
我睇Dr Ho之前係藥房買過一盒3M.覺得無乜效,唔知係咪假野????
盒面有個laser label

總之400-500幾包....好有動機俾人做假
幫襯有信譽的藥房
真係唔識、同醫生買
laser label好易冒

DR.HO開俾我的是有寫
UNI-NEODERM CREAM
APPLY TO AFFECTED PARTS OR AREAS 治療"油"藥

呢隻唔係3M嗎?

應該是查傷口免發炎only
如果是3m 淨係買都要500-600

引用:
原帖由 小肥t 於 2007-8-10 15:28 發表
應該是查傷口免發炎only
如果是3m 淨係買都要500-600
其實3m只是刺激體內免疫系統去消滅病毒,不會直接殺死hpv病毒, 一般需要3-4個月, 所以醫生會建議先用其他方法把疣除去, 再用3m加強防止返發.

唔...不過我睇3m建議使用4-10星期、醫生建議4-6星期便已經可以 (3-4個月....好似隻野唔可以用在皮膚咁耐)...好似話上述時間唔見效可能是隻藥唔適合你

howtodoa
絕對是呀

[ 本帖最後由 Tony1 於 2007-8-11 19:54 編輯 ]

不要誤會這藥是來殺死病毒.我之前也是這樣誤會的.之後上網查資料+問醫生才知道.是治療後才用減低再有的機會

引用:
原帖由 Tony1 於 2007-8-12 03:54 發表
不要誤會這藥是來殺死病毒.我之前也是這樣誤會的.之後上網查資料+問醫生才知道.是治療後才用減低再有的機會
上次問dr ho,佢話好細粒可以用3m,大粒就唔得。不過,粒野留左0係度幾個禮拜會唔會再惹開就唔知

help

請問Dr.Ho既地址同電話

Anyone here have experience on herpes?

回復 #2260 suicide 的帖子

Here! i got herpes last year with every protect on!! oh well...what's your situation now bro?

herpes好似比較痛醫過時, 請問係咪, 而家你成年好翻未呀brother?

回復 #2262 stanleysex 的帖子

stanley, there is no cure for herpes in the world right now.  It keeps reoccur every two months!!

小肥t
應該說快快做治療.做了才問dr用不用3m.

I keep recurrence everymonth, I have it three months ago.  PrintPro, how do you treat your herpes now?  What medicine do you take?

回復 #2265 suicide 的帖子

suicide, i know it is a difficult moment to you...but try to ease your stress and stay on healthy life.  I don't have the names for the pills.  All i can say is i went to see Dr Lau in Jordan for my herpes.

It is Valtrex,  do you take it each day?

I really dont know how to live on in the future.  It seems that I cant get married at all in the future.  How can I tell my gf in the future that you have such an sickness.  My emotion so down now.

I cant concentrate on my work at all.  Everyday is just like a living dead.

我的意見是全香港這麼多(差不多80個)皮膚科專科醫生.還有非專科的經驗醫生,我相信會有一個幫到自己.

回復 #2269 suicide 的帖子

i have your feelings too!  Try to stay on healthy and don't stay up too late.
Well, i tried Valtrex too.  But my doc said it has it down side as well, cuz the herpes may get used to the drug so...i just take drugs to hold it when it reoccur.  No daily Valtrex for me, how about you?

We can still get married but must be careful when your wife got a baby, cuz herpes can kill babies.  Ask ask your doc about this la.

How much is the Valtrex sold in Hong Kong?  I buy the genetic version of Valtrex in China which is much cheaper.  Will your outbreak frequency become less in your second year?  If so, I plan to take Valtrex daily for the first year.  Any idea?

I think it is too easy to transmit this diease to the others if you think again how you get this disease.  Have the condom on and no systom at all on the girl.  How can I transmit this disease to the one I really love.  When I think about it, I really cant get my little brother up.

回復 #2273 suicide 的帖子

yeah i know how you feel man.  I forgot the price for the Valtrex.  I think it is around 500-600 per box. 24 pills i think??

we may meet in person and talk more in details in near future.  sound good to you?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.