推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

30 12
發新話題
打印

[檔案] 泰國遊記

泰國遊記

Becoz 141 down咗,so share in here,someday I will move this to 141...

小弟剛於thailand工幹回來,當然也有尋歡去.....

去前已在各forum找information,亦有心中目瞟......

有Poseidon,Ceasars and La Defense,頭兩間大家都知,而La Defense係同事recommend,俾了個website我

http://www.midnightthailand.com/ladefense/

睇cover後已心裡有數

so, first I went to Ceasars have a look,d野好舊,冇人serve,可能見吾似當地人,then I left and went to Poseidon
directly.問口有secuirty check bag,立刻上二樓,fish bowl冇乜女,may be夜了,七點多,之後爸爸生帶了我上三樓,三樓係
酒廊之類,客多,女吾太多,I think becoz of the timing.....I sat for a while and had a beer.....and I decided to leave
btw,三樓d女quality頗高,but price is also high,2900 bahts for 2 hrs......

next day I went to La Defense around five....the building doesn't look too bad......so many girls in the fish bowl,
and I started to look for my target.....after a while I found her.......then paid the money,$2100 for 2 hrs,not bad~then上房........

過程就大家都知,只是對我呢個rookie來說好新鮮!

女女好passion.....dum dum吓問今晚過吾過夜!?!?噤主動???有d怕怕,點都係第一次係外地玩,最後refused左.....but仲好passion,可能因為泰國人本來便passion~~~最後佢主動叫俾tips,哈哈~真主動~而我亦滿足地俾了$1000 bahts

Back to hotel,好後悔冇帶佢回來

If玩成晚一定爽死!!!下次一定要try!!!!

呢個係女女,我就覺得佢好靚la,睇website時已想mark,finally真係得咗有d lucky地叫到佢,真人似8成,變了直髮,pat pat有tattoo,skin好滑,24歲,大過我dd

Thailand呢個place,半年去一次真會爽死

useful website:

http://bangkok2night.com/massage/

have many massage informations,like map, address, operation hrs, price list etc........

hope it can help u guys

see you when I see you!

[ 本帖最後由 fat_hei 於 2007-6-16 00:31 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • johncage 體力 +60 精品文章 2007-6-17 11:53
  • johncage 威望 +60 精品文章 2007-6-17 11:53

I think you made the correct choice.  She looks hot and friendly.  But 1000B tip is a bit too high.  

I also visited LA Defence about 2 years ago.  Rooms and ladies were both not too bad.  Though mine was not as beautiful as yours.  The only reason that I never return is because the MP is a bit out of the place.  You have to take taxi.  No Skytrain or underground train can reach.

Where else did you go?  Hard to believe you only had one session of fun.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 banazak 於 2007-6-16 21:20 發表
I think you made the correct choice.  She looks hot and friendly.  But 1000B tip is a bit too high.  

I also visited LA Defence about 2 years ago.  Rooms and ladies were both not too bad.  Thoug ...
It is very far away from the city....gotta take taxi!!!
well, i didn't go to other place becoz very busy when i was in there.....someday I will go back!!!

Did u try to bring girl back to hotel???

So you have 1 shot or 2 shots. Thanks

引用:
原帖由 fat_hei 於 2007-6-17 00:43 發表

It is very far away from the city....gotta take taxi!!!
well, i didn't go to other place becoz very busy when i was in there.....someday I will go back!!!

Did u try to bring girl back to ho ...
Yes, I have brought girls back to hotel many times  (MP girls or GoGo girls).  But never try picking up freelancer.  

I have even stayed in the MP girl's apartment.

wt is mp girls and gogo girls???

You are such a lucky guy, the girl is above average, TB2100 is worth for money!!!!!

嘩佢真係好正咁wow
最尾你俾0左幾錢?

其實有咩過程,可唔可以講0下呀

引用:
原帖由 fat_hei 於 2007-6-18 00:17 發表
wt is mp girls and gogo girls???
MP means massage parlours

Gogo girls are thsoe girls work in the gogo bars (Soi Cowboy, Nana plaza and Patpong)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Is it near Amsterdam? Thanks

hey, thanks for sharing, now i know where shud i go while i go bkk again next month. what's her name ? maybe can look for her next time ...

引用:
原帖由 desmondh69 於 2007-6-19 17:57 發表
hey, thanks for sharing, now i know where shud i go while i go bkk again next month. what's her name ? maybe can look for her next time ...
Brother Fat_hei did not mention her name.  But her number is L22 according to the website.  So you can try your luck next month.  

However, Brother Fat_hei tipped her 1000B last time, so the market may be spoilt already.

引用:
原帖由 dlo 於 2007-6-19 11:31 發表
Is it near Amsterdam? Thanks
La Defence is about 2 KM east of Amsterdam.  In BKK hot weather, this 2 KM is not considered near.  I suggest you take a taxi.  

But yes, both Amsterdam and La Defence are located on RAMA 9 road (the local pronounciation would be "Phalam Gow" .

thanks. if nearby Amsterdam then will be easy for us to find the place.

banazak : thanks for the info, yeah.. will remember it ... tq

引用:
原帖由 desmondh69 於 2007-6-20 01:24 發表
thanks. if nearby Amsterdam then will be easy for us to find the place.

banazak : thanks for the info, yeah.. will remember it ... tq
i tell u wt........it ain't near by,very far away,take a taxi man

safe ur energy

引用:
原帖由 banazak 於 2007-6-18 21:38 發表

MP means massage parlours

Gogo girls are thsoe girls work in the gogo bars (Soi Cowboy, Nana plaza and Patpong)
how much u pay for stay overnight???

引用:
原帖由 fat_hei 於 2007-6-20 01:33 發表

how much u pay for stay overnight???
For gogo girls, first you need to pay about 500B or 600B barfine to the bar, then you pay about 2000B to 3000B (this portion you do not need to pay up front although it is good to negotiate before you decide to barfine her) to the girl for overnight stay, depending on the following factors:

(1) How late in the evening?
(2) How much you want her?
(3) How handsome you are?
(4) How valuable she sees herself?

For MP girls staying overnight in your room, there are 2 possibilities:

(A) You directly book her out overnight from the manager when you choose in front of the fish tank.  This costs about 3500B and you cannot come too early (such as 8:00pm).  But nowadays, not too many MPs have "take away" service, especially those prestigious MP like Poseidon, Emmanuelle.....  Those still provide "take away" usually have poorer quality.   So I think you can forget this approach.   

(B) second method is what I call private deal.  When I visit an MP and after being served by the lady, if I like her and feel that there is a chance, I will bring up the question whether she is willing to stay overnight outside with customer.  Of course usually I will not ask for the same night.  If she is keen on gthe idea, then you can make appointment to meet her for movie or dinner first.  Usually I pay 3K to 4K baht.  Even she does not stay overnight I pay 3000B if I know that she skips her work that day, because I like to compensate her loss of income.  

I personally like the (B) approach.  The reasons are obvious.
- you already know her service and personailty (to certain extent)
- you can make some requests in advance (such as what color of underwear you want her to wear......)

Method (B) usually are a little bit more costly because you may spend some money in dnner, movie, or even some shopping.  But sometimes the money spent is worth.  

I guess there are many brothers have idea and opinion in this activity.  Let's see what other brothers say then perhaps I can reveal some of my experiences.
-

so, where can i find this kind of "take away" service?

引用:
原帖由 desmondh69 於 2007-6-23 17:33 發表
so, where can i find this kind of "take away" service?
If you insist to try the take-away, i think you can go Harlem, Ankara, or Cupidy used to have many years ago.  Now I am not sure.  

Again I warn you the quality is way below par.

Good report  

I hope I can find time to visit Thailand

人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

very informative. kind of you

of coz, what i mention for those take away one have to be abover average, at least..  not interested to try those low quality one..
anyway, thanks for the info

引用:
原帖由 saxontse 於 2007-6-18 17:59 發表
嘩佢真係好正咁wow
最尾你俾0左幾錢?

其實有咩過程,可唔可以講0下呀
How about Caesar s/n?

No one go to it, I heard it is the best s/n at Bangkok.  Why on brother go to it?

By thw way, it is still cheaper than go to Macau Darling-1, it takes $1450+$30 (taxi), totally $1500 .

Thailand is cheap, but is it Macau is better than Thailand?

30 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.