推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

Do you have to join Big4?

引用:
原帖由 wolomolo 於 2007-7-31 18:51 發表
I worked as an accountant for 3 years

And someone told me that my career will be v. smooth if I go and work in the Big 4, i.e. be an auditor, then I can jump to anywhere I want - good salary...
Brother, be honest in recent days Big 4 was not so willing to employ non-fresh Grad. as audit trainee (as you mentioned that you have 3 years experience in accounting, I assume that you have no experience in audit field).
If you have a degree in accounting you may try to apply, but if you don't, I think it was much difficult to join Big 4 la.

Moreover, you said much people you know in Big 4 was studying CA, however, CA should be study and take examination in UK - that's why their called themselves "Charactered" - Charactered by the Queen!!!(expect for the one that introduce by HKICPA in order to replace its existing linkage with ACCA), so if those person you know was U-grad in local U, its seems that not so possible for them to take CA examination rather than taking QP.

Good luck.

[ 本帖最後由 gunman_keung 於 2007-8-1 01:49 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Accounting

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.