推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

引用:
原帖由 fairview 於 2015-1-21 21:21 發表
tried fei fei from Anan.  She sucks! asking for RMB 300 to touch the boobs without taking off the clothes  Forget get it.   
I always has more confidence on 小婷的JS. Price quoted over the phone from her is always the true price when the JS get from you, no extra charges.
I love HK

回復 5538# 的帖子

老江湖兄. 沒你在時, 這個貼己再無吸引力. 我就放棄按摩,直接去SAUNA好過...希望你回來再次分享多的好野俾大家 .
世界是平的. 所以依家去玩冇難度~~

上海成日俾人儱P覺係無洈悽

引用:
原帖由 marsways 於 2015-1-27 23:48 發表
上海成日俾人儱P覺係無洈悽
All depends on who you know, where you go and how you want to pay !!!
I love HK

回復 5554# 的帖子

So, who and where should one know and go?

引用:
原帖由 jingya 於 2015-1-28 09:07 發表 So, who and where should one know and go?
Stay in the hotel and call small stop!

引用:
原帖由 jingya 於 2015-1-28 09:07 發表
So, who and where should one know and go?
Well ! Also depends on how much bullets ( money and sperms) you can afford

When I was in Shanghai for a week, every night I get one ( ranged from RMB 600 to 2,500), depends on quality and service you need. So, there is still a lot to play around, I never feel bored in Shanghai !

Or, there are some small "foot massage" shops everywhere provide "plane service", including tips around RMB 300.

Bro, go out walk around and meet more people
I love HK

Marsway is a pessimist, Merlot is the optimist. Even in he most boring place, Merlot can entertain himself

I am going to Shanghai this Thursday.  Need to try again.

引用:
原帖由 dbartlett 於 2015-1-31 00:59 發表
Marsway is a pessimist, Merlot is the optimist. Even in he most boring place, Merlot can entertain himself
Hi, bro, I am always try to find myself fun when you need to work hard in a place. It is not too difficult to find fun, as long as you are willing to try and have the gust.

I had a one night stand with a young MILF a year ago through WeChat, she was wild, we had 4 fucks in a night, we still keep in touch, when I have trips to Shanghai will call her out for a FREE meal And of course go out with friends to know more Mami of different K, then you can call out girls through the mami without going to K to spend whole lots of money to drink fake wines. Especially, I always travel alone not many companion in Shanghai can go out to K with me all the time, they have their families there cannot go out so late.
I love HK

brothers, one js said to me xiao ting will not continue her business after cny.

引用:
原帖由 fairview 於 2015-2-2 08:43 發表
that will be a bad news for us
is it becos of the business?

I have a feeling that their business is not doing good (the whole industry)
just my feeling only, i dont have any figures to support this.

Hi all C-hings, i will be going to Shanghail tomorrow for a few nights, could you please PM me a few numbers of Mamis?

引用:
原帖由 Donmat 於 2015-2-7 00:36 發表
Hi all C-hings, i will be going to Shanghail tomorrow for a few nights, could you please PM me a few numbers of Mamis?
What is the service fee range you expect to pay?
I love HK

引用:
原帖由 fairview 於 2015-2-2 08:43 發表

老江湖 Brother, do you have further info to confirm about Xiao Ting's business will close after CNY?
I love HK

回復 5565# 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

楼主有福有才,让人钦佩!

老江湖大大,恭喜發財

Hi Bro. Could u send PM anan, 小婷 WeChat , tel.
Many thanks .  Will share reports after.

thanks for sharing ..will try

請問現在上海有那些桑拿可以去?我離開了上海一段時間,現在又回來,但以前的地方全部變了。如不能在這明示,請pm我。多謝。

Last week tried a girl from Anan, 安琪,great body and face ok. The massage skill is only acceptable level, part 2 was cooperative and take off all clothes. With a little tips which I think is acceptable. Body 8/10, face 7/10, service 8/10.

回復 5572# 的帖子

How much did you pay?

LONG TIME NO COME HERE, CAN ANYONE PM THE UPDATED CONTACT LIST FOR 小婷, ANAN, ETC TO ME, BETTER WECHAR!!
THANKS A LOT~~

回復 5573# 的帖子

RMB 200 more

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.