±À¤¶:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob·AUr pnt½G¨­¤TÄ_ | Email Hosting Service | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤W®ü¤Wªù«ö¼¯¦n²n°O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shanghaiexpat ©ó 2015-3-19 11:55 µoªí
RMB 200 more
I don't think you can find something around RMB200 now.
I love HK

Sorry, I think I mislead you. 200rmb is extra on top of the 400rmb massage fees for taking all clothes off.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shanghaiexpat ©ó 2015-3-19 16:42 µoªí
Sorry, I think I mislead you. 200rmb is extra on top of the 400rmb massage fees for taking all clothes off.
Yes, it is pitty that brothers said Xiao Ting has stopped for business.
I love HK

I think Xiao Ting's qq doesn't work any more.

Very sad!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ shguy ©ó 2015-3-8 07:11 µoªí ½Ð°Ý²{¦b¤W®ü¦³¨º¨Ç®á®³¥i¥H¥h¡H§ÚÂ÷¶}¤F¤W®ü¤@¬q®É¶¡¡A²{¦b¤S¦^¨Ó¡A¦ý¥H«eªº¦a¤è¥þ³¡ÅܤF¡C¦p¤£¯à¦b³o©ú¥Ü¡A½Ðpm§Ú¡C¦hÁ¡C
¨ä¹ê§Ú³£·Qª¾¡A2009¥H«e¸g±`¦b¤W®ü¡A«á¨Ó´«¤F¤u§@´N¤Ö¤F¡C³Ìªñ¤S¦³¾÷·|¥h¤W®ü¡A¤£¹L¥H«eݯ¬JSN³£¦n¦ü§é®I³¾¡C

¦UChing
¤p§Ì·s¤â¡A·Q°Ý¦Ó®a¤W®üÀô¹Ò¦p¦ó¡H¦p·N§Ö±¶¤@Ãþ³sÂê¦w¥þ¡H
½Ð±Ð¸ô

LONG TIME NO COME HERE, CAN ANYONE PM THE UPDATED CONTACT LIST FOR ¤p´@, ANAN, ETC TO ME, BETTER WECHAR!!
THANKS A LOT~~

内®e¾¾¾¾¾¾®@®@­¯­¯‰Æ6®@®@

¥_¨Ê¦³¤Wªù«ö¼¯ªº¶Ü¡H»ù¦ì¦p¦ó¡H

¦^´_ 5580# ªº©«¤l

Pudong : Bao An Building near Dong Fang Road
Yan An Zhong Lu 825 : Shu Yi Quan
Yan An Xi Lu 1211 : NTY
I think they still exist and operate

¦^´_ 5584# ªº©«¤l

PM me for contact.

¦U¦ìching ¥i§_pm §Úagent ªºcontact? ©ú¤Ñ¨ì¤W®ü¤u§@, ·Q¸Õúï¡I ¦hÁ¦U¤j¨Ð

will be in shanghai in two

Hihi, ¤W¬P´Á¤é¨ì¤W®ü¨«¤F­Ó§ÖÂà¡A±q¤§«eªºpost §ä¨ì¦w¦w¤§ wechat. Add¤F¤§«á倾¤F‰Î¥y«K¥s¦o¤¶绍©f©f¤Wªù«ö¼¯¡C¬ù¦n®É¶¡¤S­Ú¤F‰m¸Ü«K«Y©Ðµ¥¡C®t¤£¦h°÷ÄÁ©f©f¥´‰m¸Ü来¸Ü¤j°ó¦³«O¦w¡A¥i§_¥h±µ¦o?¤p§Ì¥½换­m«K¸¨¥h¡C¤@­Ó¤k«Ä¡A¤£¬O¤Ó°ª orÂ׺¡¦ý´X²M¯Â¡C¤@¸ô¦æ³£¤@¸ô¶É¡A©f©f¦b°Ó³õ°µ sales, ¥|¤t来ªº¡A¤[¤£¤[¤~­Ý¾¡C¦o¤]¬O­Ó¤Q¤À²n®Ôªº¤k¥J¡C²Ä¤@ part, ¦ô­ø¨ì¤H¥J²Ó²Ó³£´X¦n¤O¡C¤§«á²Ä¤Gpart, ¶}ÀY¥u¬O¦oºN§Ú¡A¤§«á­Ú§ÚºNúï¯Ýand ©Cúï¡A³ºµM¥i¥H¥þ»r and ¥ô¿ü¡C¼ö°_¤W来ÁÙ¥i¥H«ü´¡!©f©f high ¨ì­±³£¬õ«{¡C²Ó¸ô¦]ÉN®M¡A³Ì«á³£¥u¬O HJ ¥X¤F¡C Damage: massage 400, transport 100, tips 500, total 1000. ¦w¦w¯u¬O¦n¤¶²Ð!

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ­Ý¾

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ maskman2123 ©ó 2015-4-30 18:27 µoªí
Hihi, ¤W¬P´Á¤é¨ì¤W®ü¨«¤F­Ó§ÖÂà¡A±q¤§«eªºpost §ä¨ì¦w¦w¤§ wechat. Add¤F¤§«á倾¤F‰Î¥y«K¥s¦o¤¶绍©f©f¤Wªù«ö¼¯¡C¬ù¦n®É¶¡¤S­Ú¤F‰m¸Ü«K«Y©Ðµ¥¡C®t¤£¦h°÷ÄÁ©f©f¥´‰m¸Ü来¸Ü¤j°ó¦³«O¦w¡A¥i§_¥h±µ¦o?¤p ...
I was in Shanghai last week. I tried Tao Tao, 90 mins. massage with HJ price range from RMB 260 to 498. Plus transport RMB 100. But I can't stand for the hot and beauty of the JS, I give up RMB 1,000 more to have a full meal. Total damage RMB 1500. Good and will direct call the girl in next trip.

The other two nights, I called the Mami who is my good friend now after these many years. Tried two of her girls in each night. From 5 pm meet the girl, we go to dinner, Karaoke Box and then back to hotel. Two Qs at night before sleep and one morning Q. We then have breakfast before she left, total damage RMB 3,200. Good value, especially when you are alone in Shanghai want to have a partner to go out.
I love HK

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ merlot ©ó 2015-5-2 23:42 µoªí

I was in Shanghai last week. I tried Tao Tao, 90 mins. massage with HJ price range from RMB 260 to 498. Plus transport RMB 100. But I can't stand for the hot and beauty of the JS, I give up RMB 1, ...
Oh, forgot to mention one point, the two girls from Mami, both gave me environmental BJ......
I love HK

¦^´_ 5590# ªº©«¤l

Totally ¥3200 for 2 nites or each nite

¦³¾÷·|­nªð¤W¥h¨£ÃѤU¥ý ÁÂÁ¤À¨É

¦^´_ 5590# ªº©«¤l

Ching, do you mind to describe the body /look of Taotao? You might want to try keke from Anan.  She got a very nice body and young.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fairview ©ó 2015-5-11 23:27 µoªí
Ching, do you mind to describe the body /look of Taotao? You might want to try keke from Anan.  She got a very nice body and young.
Hi ®v¥S¡A®ç®ç¬Oagent. ¦o³o¦¸µ¹§ÚªºJS¡A¥æ¨¬³f¤SÉN¶}¤Ñ±þ»ù¡A¦~»´Öe¬üªºOL¡C69­¹¾Ø³£¦³©Q§Î¡I¦pªG¥q¥S§^¤¶·N¡A½ÐPM§Ú¦w¦wªº¹q¸Ü©Î·L«H¡CÁÂÁ¡I
I love HK

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ merlot ©ó 2015-5-12 01:47 µoªí

Hi ®v¥S¡A®ç®ç¬Oagent. ¦o³o¦¸µ¹§ÚªºJS¡A¥æ¨¬³f¤SÉN¶}¤Ñ±þ»ù¡A¦~»´Öe¬üªºOL¡C69­¹¾Ø³£¦³©Q§Î¡I¦pªG¥q¥S§^¤¶·N¡A½ÐPM§Ú¦w¦wªº¹q¸Ü©Î·L«H¡CÁÂÁ¡I
¥´¿ù¦r À³¬O­¹¾Ø³£ÉN©Q§Î
I love HK

¦^´_ 5590# ªº©«¤l

can CHing introduce the mami ?

¦^´_ 5595# ªº©«¤l

CHing pls also inform me the contact of taotao

this page is really quite.  not many new posts.  this shanghai massage post is a miracle that can last for so many years even after laojianghu retire .

¦^´_ 5596# ªº©«¤l

Can ching share contact of Taotao and mamasan? Have been trying Anan's JS lately but quality has come down quite a bit..

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.