推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

Hi bro merlot,

Can u share the contact of mani?  I used to contact Anan  want to try something new

Thanks

Andrew

Any good JS from Anan

Hi Bro,

I will visit SH 3 weeks later, haven't been there for almost 1 yrs.  I used to find JS from Anan.  Any good JS recently?  Pls kindly share.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Hi CHing, Please PM me the agent contacts. I'll will in SH next week. Thanks.

很久没找上门,上星期才用心缘手机号1376$67##19加了微信,要求预约个很会按摩的,现在费用贵咧,398只推油飞机,但是挺值!小艾年轻漂亮体态完美,可惜不能摸的,有性格的酷,纯卖技术和脸蛋,这也只好尊重他专业呗。妹纸说他25岁在广告公司上班的,个儿挺高,样子有点像陈紫涵,按摩真心的不错,不忽悠。

Hi brother Merlot,

Could you pm the contact of the MaMa as I will arrival SH by coming Sunday and wanted a good jounral !

Thanks !

Prepare for SH trip

Bro,

My ticket and hotel were confirmed.  Plan to have 1 call out massage (from Anan or Taotao) and 1 night from Mami girl.

Is it a good plan?  Bring Mami girl overnight safe?  I never try overnight!

Pls share your experience.

引用:
原帖由 andrew2005 於 2015-7-3 19:19 發表
Bro,

My ticket and hotel were confirmed.  Plan to have 1 call out massage (from Anan or Taotao) and 1 night from Mami girl.

Is it a good plan?  Bring Mami girl overnight safe?  I never try over ...
Hi bro,
It all depends on the type of hotel you stayed. In normal case, if the receptionist ask you, then just let them register the girl's ID card, the girls should get used to it. In some other cases, especially if you stay in those international hotel chains, just take the girl up, no one will try to ask.
If you are not sure, you walk in front and ask the girl to follow you from the back, like you don't know her.

Just try anything you can think of, be creative !!!
I love HK

引用:
原帖由 qiaoyin 於 2015-7-3 12:25 發表
很久没找上魽A上星期才用心缘手机1376$67##19加了微信,要求预约蘋N按摩的,现在费用贵咧,398只推油鮸鞳A但是挺值!小艾年๙ ...
This is the current price already, not expensive. If you ask for FULL service, there could be +1000 to +2500, which I feel is too expensive.
I love HK

各位CHing, 我黎緊會去上海, 都成半年冇去, 以前主要搵小婷同安安, 睇黎小婷已經冇做, 問過安安我既最愛芊芊又已經冇做, CHing有冇其他contact/agent既電話/wechat可以PM俾小弟?

萬分感謝

First need to thank Merlot sharing the contacts. I tired one girl from k club mami today, took her overnight. It's a  young girl only 19, don't know much about service, but she has a happy character which made experience quite pleasant. one issue is that there are like 200 girls sitting in one room to pick when I went to the club. It's really difficult to pick from such a crowd. Need to make up my own mind before go in next time.

相關搜索目錄: Make up

引用:
原帖由 merlot 於 2015-7-6 14:27 發表

This is the current price already, not expensive. If you ask for FULL service, there could be +1000 to +2500, which I feel is too expensive.
股市跌按摩涨,叫我们怎么活啊

引用:
原帖由 Enchantrix 於 2015-7-8 23:54 發表
First need to thank Merlot sharing the contacts. I tired one girl from k club mami today, took her overnight. It's a  young girl only 19, don't know much about service, but she has a happy character w ...
Ha Ha Ha , That is the problem to my friend last time, he can't make up his mind and finally because the time running late, most girls were taken by others

Congratulations to you had a good trip. I will have my trip in August, will have a few visits to Mami and AnAn.

相關搜索目錄: Make up
I love HK

回復 5660# 的帖子

Bro

Congrat!Can u share the detail?。how much?
And the quality of girl?

Thanks

For price you can refer to post from Merlot earlier. Quality wise, those are KTV girls, experience in those night club party games, not much service in bed, but given the massive choice, you can find one that you want to do her over and over.

Bro Merlot thanks so much for ur recommendation. Can you PM mami's contact to me please? Thx thx

Dear Bro Merlot,

Please also PM the contact of Mami to me.

Zillion thanks !!!!!

Tried JS 可欣 from 桃子, sucked! lousy service

Hi Bro Merlot,

Could u please PM the contacts of Mami to me.

Thanks so much...

回復 5668# 的帖子

Hi ALL brothers, I am going to Shanghai to see my girls   Talk to you all after 3 weeks.
I love HK

oh...no...
any brother can share the contact to me?
I will be SH next week....

回復 5669# 的帖子

Have fun
Look forward to your report

回復 5669# 的帖子

Hi Merlot Bro,

Pls report and update your precious time and experience there!

Hehe

hi merlot,

Can share the contact of the mami from KTV, please?

Thanks

Hi,

Can pm me contact of anan pls?? Thanks

回復 5674# 的帖子

各位brother, 唔知大家N唔N出差な州,早排去了な州出差,试当地的上鴢鶻砥A雖然茪W海咁正,但闷闷地也值得一试。五张100另加|费,可以摸不另收费。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.