推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

引用:
原帖由 merlot 於 2015-7-6 14:27 發表 This is the current price already, not expensive. If you ask for FULL service, there could be +1000 to +2500, which I feel is too expensive.
The price was 260+transport.  When did the price go up?

I have been using An An for almost 5 years, back then the girls are top notch and I still remember their names today. Since 2 years ago, the quality deteriorates rapidly and I scarcely try these days. But last week, I thought 'what the hell', let's give her a chance. Time was around 10:30, night still young, so I thought girls should be ok. She sent a girl to my hotel and it was one of my worst experience. The girl was ok face and body, but keep on talking on phone and replying messages during the whole process. For part 1, I am not too bothered, but same for part 2, I am very pissed. Then she told me she is in a rush for next client and asked if I have been drinking etc.. What an arse ! She did not take bra off and so I can only squeeze my hands to touch her boobs, and after service, she said need to pay her for the touching part.   I just paid her 700 RMB and kicked her out. May be other brothers have better luck, but I will not call her again.

回復 5677# 的帖子

I have the same feeling as you, the girls from AnAn become worse and worse. I still remember the girls 3-4 years before, e.g. 蔻蔻, 媚媚,小魚,安琪,爱玲。They are very nice and provided very good services with reasonable price. With such kind of quality nowaday, I am afraid her business can't stand long.

Will go to Shanghai again tomorrow and come here to update myself. Seems 安安 is not a wise choice recently (I was about to wechat her to book girls) and 心緣 may worth a try (not tried before). Don't have no. of 陶陶 (not able to find in previous posts ) Any Bros kind enough to page me her no.?

Want to try Mami but seems very low chance to get the contact for this visit, maybe next time

[ 本帖最後由 clac 於 2015-8-13 21:54 編輯 ]

回復 5679# 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 5680# 的帖子

Hey Bro, Can you please PM/ share  Tao Tao contact.

Many thanks.

試試搵其他agent ... 心D女女近來幾好。。剛剛係上海返薄C。worth try!

回復 5654# 的帖子

小艾係唔係Anna? 都好靚女同身材好。。差不多可以開波。。。哈哈

請問靈子還有再做嗎?

I usually tried AnAn for the past few years, seems from past two months post, the quality is getting down.

I will go SH tomorrow, can anyone share me 陶陶 WeChat contact ?

Hi Merlot hing, can u PM me the KTV PM mami's contact to me, as well ?

Many thx

回復 5677# 的帖子

What is the girl name ? so we can avoid not to pick her

Called AnAn, tried 月月 165,25,75B....Yoga 導師,
Face: 7
Body: 7
Return: No, because of high price
開放度高,不過唔值...如ching錢多,可一試

相關搜索目錄: Yoga

回復 5684# 的帖子

暀l还有做,她家的服U最近都不错

引用:
原帖由 davoyu 於 2015-8-18 18:05 發表
請問靈子還有再做嗎?
有呀..我有佢QQ. 不過四月搵佢..求其比件肥婆嚟.又老又醜..一路出火一路講廢話..靈子仲話自己啲JS 全部開車..要收最少.100車費....

引用:
原帖由 popup 於 2015-8-19 00:09 發表 I usually tried AnAn for the past few years, seems from past two months post, the quality is getting down.I will go SH tomorrow, can anyone share me 陶陶 WeChat contact ? Hi Merlot hing, can u ...
Thank you brothers, I am on my way to SH too...

Merlot hing, can you PM me the contacts of KTV mami to me?

Thank you very much!

回復 5685# 的帖子

How much for the yoga teacher ? Just for aeroplane ?

I am in shanghai now, any one may pm me for the contact of anan or Tao Tao?

回復 5691# 的帖子

上次找AnAn介绍了藹师也是做yoga導师的,叫小微,服U态度ok, 且健谈,不过佢宊在收得太离谱了,开大要1700,唔值!佢身材一般,6-7 分,face,6分。其b现找AnAn真的有㤐怕,f是觉得技师们都是开天殺价。

請問有無師兄可以分享 Mami 或陶陶 contact?
會分享報告,感激.

Anyone can share the contacts of outcall massage, e.g. taotao, anan, mami or anything else?

Thanks a lot in advance!

師兄,可否告知 mami 聯絡方法,我想試下KTV帶走。

我也試過找心緣, 小艾很亮, 可惜沒有FS
其他兩個,忘了名字, NOT VALUE FOR MONEY, 1800, 價位太高了

各位師兄, 可否告之MAMI聯絡方法, 本人長駐上海, 定必出報告回饋
謝謝

Hi merlot hing,
could you please sent me the contact of tao tao and mami please?
引用:
原帖由 merlot 於 2015-7-23 08:50 發表
Hi ALL brothers, I am going to Shanghai to see my girls   Talk to you all after 3 weeks.

請pm taotao 和mami contact, 下星期出發

感謝CHING們的情報分享,聯繫了上海媽咪,價格最新為1800快餐,2500包夜。由於要到KTV去挑,直送酒店就要預先轉帳,再加上媽咪要求帶現金於KTV付給囡囡,時間安排不了沒有去成。

最終去了酒店附近的桑拿, 800/1000/1200, 視乎質量。挑了個800,服務很好,整體很滿意。

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.