推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

36 12
發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

引用:
原帖由 mlml1628 於 2009-8-13 05:10 發表
老江湖 C-Hing,

What is '#' means? Please advices. Thx.
Man, look at the keyboard of your computer, please!

引用:
原帖由 ayufan 於 2009-11-7 18:00 發表

一个人去实在不用开一个台。可以去看看哪些台只有妹妹的,可以加入他们阿,这样很自然,祝你有惊喜,我在那钓到过一个妹,到现在还有 ...
I twice brought girls from pubs back to my hotel at Shanghai. One time was at Fuxing Park and the other time was at XinTianDe.  Good luck guys. I will be there from Nov 17 - 20.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-11-8 16:58 發表

請ching做功課是之前已極多篇幅提及agent或BG聯繫方法
上海桑拿場價格早已透明
低檔到高檔不等
450~880都有
但都是特定服務
並無專業按摩
很多上海朋友覺得他們很懂行情
可以找到便宜的
一分錢一分貨
只 ...
You are good guy. I always trust your recommendation. Will be at Shanghai next week after five months of absence. Gonna have fun based

相關搜索目錄: 功課

引用:
原帖由 King+Cantona 於 2009-11-9 02:59 發表

You are good guy. I always trust your recommendation. Will be at Shanghai next week after five months of absence. Gonna have fun based
Sorry, the last sentence should be "gonna have fun based on your information"

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2010-3-5 06:33 發表
小婷又傳來新囡照片誘惑我:
萍萍, 23/164, 江西, 靚麗, 苗條, 長腿, 曾任職專業SPA, 手法好, 溫柔, 健談, 34C及手波, 開放度高.
另暗示看客人可能可升級服務
老江湖下週試完再包膠
Will be at Shanghai from 16th to 19th this month. Thanks for your recommendation.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 siuliee 於 2010-3-9 06:44 發表
本人一直以有只借用老江湖的賬號發表過一章文章, 實在內疚, 現在終可用新賬號向位報告

前天試了靈子的飛飛, 山西人, 半年前在深圳從業, 剛到上海. 飛飛樣子漂亮, 身材不高, 應該是B級人仕, 本人覺得比甜甜還要漂亮 ...
What is the phone no. of this 靈子?

引用:
原帖由 Chinapus 於 2010-3-14 10:24 發表
I also just come back from Shanghai. The situation is not as bad. The vas saunas are still opening and without issue. The on-call service is still going on, perhaps you just need to be careful not to  ...
I was at Shanghai from 16th to 19th this month. It was...... business as usual! Staying at Sheraton and called girls from Xiao Ting. Absolutely no problem.

引用:
原帖由 maverrickk 於 2010-6-4 04:27 發表
Any pals know whether there are bars or restaurant in SH with sexy chicks accompanying to drink (I drink beer only), to eat, and to chat? and how about the fee? Please PM me.
You can find plenty of them in pubs at Fuxing Park. Good luck and have fun while I am deliberately staying away from the Expo!

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2010-6-8 05:14 發表

1. "windows too" at 久光百貨, 靜安寺.
2. the bars on 銅仁路.

could pick up chicks, foc, almost every time. good luck~
I saw some chicks in pubs on Tong Ren Road before but those are working girls. How can they be foc?

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2010-6-8 08:41 發表

you don't pick those working style of course. i ate few there but many in "windows too".
Sounds good to me. Will go to Windows Too next time at Shanghai (after Expo). Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 daben 於 2010-10-4 04:56 發表
LJW 兄...我下個月可能會去無錫...唔知有無reliable 的 agent介紹?
I will be at Suzhou for two nights next week. Any recommendation?

36 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.