推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

誠邀各兄弟透過集合力量推介銅銅,並以公平公正報告推旺尖沙咀發利大廈

How can I contact 銅銅 and Yuki? Do they have telephone number for contact?

引用:
原帖由 ollover 於 2008-3-15 01:55 發表
I visited Rainbow yesterday's afternoon (Friday).  She has cut her hair short just few days, the style was quite different from the photos on web.

I spent a little more than an hour there.  Her ...
How about that Tung Tung, is she still OK now? I cannot find her photo on web!

引用:
原帖由 ollover 於 2008-3-15 10:19 發表
I havent visited Tung tung since she moved to "Fat Lee".  Maybe you can ask brother Johnny. Thannks.
Thanks! Brother Johnny, can you reply?

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-3-27 01:32 發表
近星期不少囡囡都感心慌,因而多數藉機休息. 直至昨天才在發利看到大部份囡囡開工.

電話接觸到銅銅,她多數會在明天(星期五)開工! 嘩!好囉!終於可以再同細Johnny出嚟happy!

我點知發利 ...
Ah! It's a good news for me in knowing that Tung Tung is back to service on Friday. I'd read many brothers' reports for her when I was still working outside Hong Kong.

By the way, is there any other suggestions at Fat Lay, as I would like to visit one to two more girls there within one to two weeks.

Sweet lady with good bone skill and marvellous service

Today I had tried Tung Tung's service. I totally agree with brother's comment, This sweet lady deserves recognition.

Regarding the feature of Tung Tung, frankly speaking, I have met girls with more sexy or beautiful outlook; however, as some brothers said, Tung Tung looks sweet and polite. While Tung Tung does not put on heavy face-painting, she really does not look like those girls in the "business". On the other hand, she has an attractive physical outlook and body shape, especially her breast and nipples; her pubes looks sexy.

Tung Tung is quite considerate. Since I am sweatily when I enter the room, Tung Tung helps to dry my sweat immediately, and also to open the air-conditioner.

Before I begin the massage, I observe that Tung Tung has books on her shelf, including the Kite-runner, a famous fiction being popular recently. During conversation, Tung Tung expresses her opinion to economic, political and societal situation in Middle East; I enjoy the sharing time, having a feling talking with a girl friend. Actually I have tried to invite her to have movie with me, but she smiles and replies that she does not go out with any "customer". I totally accept her decision; as she says, she would like having her own privacy.

I have long time not receiving massage since I go abroad for work, I really enjoy her bone skill. As mentioned by other brothers, Tung Tung does the massage naked. The experience is extremely exciting.

When staring part 2, Tung Tung behaves like a coyly girl. I begin to do the massage back to Tung Tung, she giggles but without rejection; I like that process! Soon I observe that her skin is reddish, pair of nipple shows she is ready for sex. Tung Tung does not play leching position nor acts during ML, but she acts to make me feel comfort; besides, I like her sound and facial expression during ML, especially when she is in climax.

After the act, she still holding me in bed. We start washing only after we have some period of talking!  

I like the experience. I fear that I seem to love Tung Tung. At least with good feeling to her.

[ 本帖最後由 happysunny 於 2008-3-30 00:04 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-3-30 15:05 發表

師兄好投入Wor! 我都同意銅銅係斯文,啲感覺係淡淡而逐漸濃烈嗰種.

但勸師兄唔好太認真, 沉船後就無法搵其他靚女.剩係發利都有好多好野. 如果可 ...
Thanks for your advice and concern.

I understand that many people say it is not worth to give up birds in the forest instead of just getting one bird only. However, I also believe that one bird in hand is better than having thousand of birds in forest. Nevertheless, since I'm still trying to catch up the time to taste more girls, I will not stay with one girl yet!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-4-9 23:44 發表
終於今午再到發利搵銅銅. 由於已有一段時間沒有按摩及推油,在熟悉的氣氛下接受銅銅的服務本身已是一種享受.

可能因為久未見面,今天小Johnny自然開心,而銅銅在動情時身上發出的一種氣 ...
Some of my friends told me that a time when I was working aboard, many brothers go to China for girls. They said there are more pretty girls in China, not only because they are more cheaper, most girls are willing to serve.

Besides, I think probably most of us still do not want to stick to one girl. However, as long as I am the one who pay money, I only concern who can give more value added entertainments, and also the "in-love" feeling.

Tung Tung is the kind of girl who can give me such good feeling and also the enjoyment in massage.

I had visited Fat Lei yesterday in the afternoon, and found that the gate outside 04 at 6/F was damaged, lights are off, and no girl is at work. Does any brothers know the reason?

Fortunately there are girls still working at 03.

I entered the place of Lily, she still performs well during whole process. I like girls in small physical shape, but with large bub and nice pubes.

After the lovely game, since I still have the time, I go straight to Tung Tung's place. However, Tung Tung was still occupied. I really don't want to stay outside, especially listening to those sexy sound made by Tung Tung...! I left the place with sad mood! I must go again to visit Tung Tung next week.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-5-7 17:54 發表

我真的很回味小喬的馬上肚皮舞!!!

曾教發利Yuki, 她也做得有幾成, 但始終不及原創的小喬!
It seems you are having good relationships with that Yuki and Siu Kiu! How about Tung Tung? Can I ask wWhich one you like more, and what are the reasons?

Brother Johnny, I will try Siu Kiu later.

By the way, I'd tried to visit Tung Tung last Thursday, but she was at work. Finally I'd visited the mid girl at the first room of lane 4 on 6/F. She said that was her first day of work at Fai Lei. Typical mid girl's service, good service hoping to keep you be her regular customer. Since her physical outlook is OK, and she is willing to serve, I will vist her again later, at least for one more time.

引用:
原帖由 kenhk168 於 2008-5-20 09:15 發表
I try to call 銅銅 yesterday and nobody answer. I try to visit her and she was not working. Her adv in 1*1 was deleted. Is she taking vacation?
I also tried to call Tung Tung, but was unable to contact her by phone. When I visited her place last afternoon, no one was there! Probably she was in vacation! Recently I heard that many girls from Szechwan took leave because they'd to return home to take care of their family there. If not because once I heard from Tung Tung that she was a Hangzhou girl, probably I will guess she came from Szechwan and she need to return home. I iss her indeed. Does any brother know where she has been, and when she will be back?

Last after, since I could not find Tung Tung, I had knocked the door of her neighbour, a new girl opened her door. She looked OK, but small in size. She is not my cup of tea, however, in order to peace my lovely small brother, I entered the room for service. That girl was quite initiative, especially during ML. However, I would change to visit girls at lane 4 of 6/F if I still unable to find Tung Tung next time!

I'd been to Fat Lei several times during past few weeks, although I can find lovely girls there, but strange enough, I still unable to find Tung Tung.

It seems Tung Tung is disappeared. Hey! Is there any brother who'd privatized our beloved Tung Tung?

Did any person know what has happened? Brother Johnny, I think probably you should know the "fact"? Right?

[ 本帖最後由 happysunny 於 2008-6-16 21:01 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-6-23 17:00 發表
上週末以為可以一親香澤, 但在致電聯絡時卻得知銅銅因事要到星期三再工作.

可憐的小Johnny, 大哥又要安排你呢一兩日去接觸唔同嘅小妹妹啦!!! (終於去咗邊? 我哋唔話 ...
Great! At last I can have the service of Tung Tung agian. During past motnh, I have to search around for massage, but still unable to find someone compatible to her, especially I'm demanding a girl having good massage skill and exciting ML attraction on bed!

By the way, brother Johnny, please reprt back if the new girl you'd mentioned at Lane 4 is worth visiting.

Brother Johnny,

Are you sure that Tung Tung has returned to work again? I really miss her, I haven't seen her for more than one month!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-7-29 01:03 發表

很難 , 但亦無必要(當然也由於做不來 )!!!

但和囡囡變深交, 可以交淺言深 卻又未必全不可能!!! 一切隨緣!!
I totally agree with the idea that Privatization is costy, and even impossible. Besides, it is not worthwhile to privatize a lady, unless you want to marry her. Actually, even having a girl so sexy and lovely as Tung Tung, I don't think she will be that lovely when she become your "own property", as she is already your WIFE! (Will your wife still spend effort to attract you?)

There are still lots of girls outside for us!

However, I still enjoy taking body massage with Tung Tung, and also fond of making love with her and talking with her after fierce sex activities.

引用:
原帖由 Im99917 於 2008-8-16 17:16 發表
出門後有一外籍靚仔(很高很型)在巷口徘徊,見我出現即詢問囡囡是否可以一試, 我當然直言銅銅非常正 .我聽到門鐘聲後回頭,只見鬼仔已直入銅銅房 . 相信我們又會多了一個鬼兄弟了 !!!

係唔係因為盂蘭節到, 連鬼都放出 ...
Hoping that tomorrow all typhone signals will be off. I have several days not having sex with girls!!!

I miss Tung Tung and all girls in TST. Ah!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.