推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

誠邀各兄弟透過集合力量推介銅銅,並以公平公正報告推旺尖沙咀發利大廈

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-10-22 19:06 發表
iCheng 師兄:

銅銅已經返咗工啦! 請早! (記得喺之前或之後試吓去搵豆豆,兼搵 Yuki 做多兩場!)
Johnny CHimg
銅銅已經返咗工啦? Where is she? PM me. Dont see her in the 141?

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2007-11-2 20:34 發表

Have you tried other girls at Fat Lei?

I agree Tung Tung is very nice.
I was in HKG for a week and did try Tung Tung and Naomi that you give me their information. TungTung is good in DUP and ML too. Naomi is a good teacher in  ML expert not for young guy. Her BJ is very good. She said that very seldom people can stand her BJ for 15mn without explose. She has a real  pair of big tits that I like.She wants to go to my hotel stay overnight with me. but I dont have time to do so. Both are my COT I will visit them next trip

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-9 09:41 發表

If to choose only one, what is your choice --- Tung or Naomi?
For ML, I will choose Naomi.She is more ML. For DUP is Tung. Just like CHing Johnny said Naomi not for new guy. She will blow you out easily. I personally like her pair of tits

引用:
原帖由 9394 於 2007-11-9 13:49 發表
Naomi is in TST Fat Lee???
nop, north point

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-9 16:32 發表

Really such good "blow" skills?
She is good in blowing n licking. You should try it. She has a smoth white skin. Perfect for some one like to ML. Just like CHing said she is a X teacher very good skill. A lot fun that I don't want to write here. Try her and let me know how you feel.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-12 09:45 發表

I think you can get the info about Naomi at the 141 website.....
I get that right.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-12 14:23 發表

Any booking number for Naomi........? From the ad, she looks OK and is MCOT..........!
Sorry I dont have. I just walked in/

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-12 15:10 發表

OK........ I'll try to walk-in and try my luck on her the soonest.
Let me know how you feel and some report

Hello Johnny

Long Time No see and talk. How is every thing in HKG. May go HKG soon to see some of your sugestion

回復 425# 的帖子

Johnny Hing,
Last july did not make to see the G, too occupied and no time to made a landing there. Is any thing new or good to introduce.銅銅 still at the same #? Suki? Will be back again to HKG. Pls intoduce Thank.

回復 433# 的帖子

Johny Hing

Can u pm me 玲瓏和 Yuki 的地址(在尖沙咀加道)和電話 ? I am going visit them next trip ? Many Thanks. I do have TongTong # .Is she still in same Bldg and Room #?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.