推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

誠邀各兄弟透過集合力量推介銅銅,並以公平公正報告推旺尖沙咀發利大廈

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-2-13 22:00 發表

Everything is getting expensive.
Yes and no...............

I think she charged exceptionally high. For the others, from the ad, they all are the sa,e as last year.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-2-18 23:26 發表
早前曾試03 B Rainbow, 樣及身材不錯! 但只是做60分鐘BM全套而收費600較貴! 為各兄弟花費一次及試新菜仍算OK,但不會再翻吃!

然而,亦更令我喜歡到心頭好孖寶的銅銅和阿May那 ...
I look forward to reading your "Complete Guide to Girls in Fat Lee:.................!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-3-1 15:49 發表
昨天是四年才有一次的二月二十九日,剛好工作亦稍輕鬆,當然拿拿臨拉住小Johnny去發利happy.

好日子當然想盡慶,所以一早電約靚女銅銅晏些,然後... 一如sing141兄所提,6樓3 巷A房<小雪>樣子都O ...
It seems that this Siu Suet is one of the "cheukable" chocies on teh 6th floor bor..............!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-3-7 22:19 發表

都同意師兄意見. 以近距離觀察及親身體驗, 6樓3巷囡囡, ML以A房小雪, B房Rainbow, D房銅銅, F房Suki 四人最合我喜好, 銅銅當然是我首選,而A房囡囡新鮮, 亦有一定吸引力. 若論 ...
Following your guideline, I visited Siu Suet (603A) last Saturday.........

She looks definitely OK to me. Her figure is excellent, too. In fact, she is a Chinese Vietnam mix, with one eightth French blood................

She did give me a good time except that she used KY! I don't really enjoy making love with too much lubricant.

To conclude, she is one of the good choices in Fat Lee!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-3-11 00:40 發表

師兄近來寫報告寫短咗!

建議另外可試B房Rainbow,都係大波一族.

依! 師兄星期六去咗發利, 但唔見你寫搵銅銅啲嘢, 唔通你已經換咗畫?

我昨天下午曾到 ...
I have faith on your recommendation and will try Rainbow this weekend.

For Tung Tung, I don't think I'll visit her too soon as I am afraid that I'll get drowned.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-3-11 13:43 發表

多謝信任!

我同意銅銅為人很誠懇,純真,樂天而兼有一點交學教養,加上身材及樣都算OK,但以我哋一班見囡多過別人的老手,應該不會這樣易沉船喎!

不過, ...
情感事一向難料............... 唉!

暫停和铜銅会面是 我的一項損失, 但....................!

彩虹妹妹我一定会去会一会的, 看看她是否值得我替她出一個報告。

引用:
原帖由 happysunny 於 2008-3-14 01:20 發表
How can I contact 銅銅 and Yuki? Do they have telephone number for contact?
Just go directly to Fat Lee......... they are on the 6th floor.

引用:
原帖由 happysunny 於 2008-4-12 00:40 發表

Some of my friends told me that a time when I was working aboard, many brothers go to China for girls. They said there are more pretty girls in China, not only because they are more cheaper, mo ...
I agree to your statement by 200% and Tung is the number one girl I have ever tried in Hong Kong USB............. we used to be with very sweet relationship but those were the days!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-4-12 10:20 發表

icheng師兄好耐無係一樓一寫嘢,連你呢個至愛銅銅都話無搵好耐,係唔係長做國內大少, 定係春秋大王? 又唔通另有新歡包起黎享受!
I change my target to explore SNs in CP and area nearby.......... and the finding is marvellous.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-4-14 21:19 發表

我已有去看及欣賞你們的報告!
Though Ihave travelled quite a lot for fun in CP these days, I still miss Tung quite a lot. I can't deny that she is one of the best of the best!

引用:
原帖由 happysunny 於 2008-5-13 01:28 發表

It seems you are having good relationships with that Yuki and Siu Kiu! How about Tung Tung? Can I ask wWhich one you like more, and what are the reasons?

Brother Johnny, I will try Siu Kiu l ...
Actually, Tung Tung is a must-try for those who like USBs..........

引用:
原帖由 hymen 於 2008-5-14 09:22 發表
Last night went there, but really full of brothers.  A bit embarrass actually and finally didnt visit any single lady.
:-(
Fat Lee is becoming more and more popular now.............

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-5-17 02:30 發表

多謝sunny兄為我們一試新女!
有關小喬,Yuki及銅銅三人, 一如我一直所言, 小喬床上經驗及技巧較多, 但Yuki也肯搏, 而制服亦多. 但銅銅較自然且人妻 / 女朋友 feel:ros ...
自然铜銅是你的冧巴温哉屎啦..............

回復 #303 happysunny 的帖子

Let's start the "Hunt for Tung Tung" game now..........! Please report when any news about her is available. I start missing her again!

回復 #305 def_lo 的帖子

not really la............. my brother is hunger for someone else this afternoon.....!

引用:
原帖由 happysunny 於 2008-6-23 17:43 發表

Great! At last I can have the service of Tung Tung agian. During past motnh, I have to search around for massage, but still unable to find someone compatible to her, especially I'm demanding  ...
Tung Tung back to work already........? I went there yesterday afternoon but there is no "Welcome" plate hanging on her door!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-6-24 09:21 發表
Then who did you try and where's your report please!!
One of the mid girls  charging $480 on the 3/F........... nothing special, but still OK. Not worth for a report.

回復 #319 johnnyjohnny 的帖子

You know, I have some chances to go to TST in the coming few weeks and I think this is the right time for me to visit Tung Tung again.........! I have not seen her for damn long a time.

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-6-25 16:49 發表

蛙蛙師兄, 我都係等得好心急呀!!!
而個細佬又唔生性, 成日要追住搵小銅銅, 都唔知點算. 只好去HB-B搵Mat Mat介紹嘅彤彤頂住檔先啦!!! (不過我唔會寫報告㗎!!!原因?請閱按摩那邊的 ...
Is 彤彤 a good substitute to Tung?

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-6-25 17:08 發表

蛙蛙, 我未知! 因為今日打風我沒有外出,所以未試彤彤.

Mat Mat曾試搵銅銅, 應該可作比較.
Matt Matt,

Please draw a comparision report between 彤彤 and 銅銅. Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-6-27 11:16 發表

Johnny 我諗攪錯, 發利6/F我以前相當熟. 我清楚的不曾試過搵銅銅, 甚至還沒印象見過, 銅銅之前發利有另一個名稱?
No la........... Tung Tung is her only "art-name". I reckon.

回復 #340 麥迪文 的帖子

Matt Matt:

Anything special about Rainbow.......? I plan to visit her if good.

回復 347# 的帖子

To me, Tung Tung is with the best natural looking USB I have ever encountered!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

回復 349# 的帖子

明天可能有機会去探佢.............. 但我遺失了手电連同佢嘅 booking number, 冇得預約, 奈何!

你可否 PM 給我嗎?

Thanks to the help of brothers, I fnally recovered the lost number of Tubng Tung and made arrangement with her for a reunion last Friday.................

She welcomed me with a warm hug of more than a minute with the door still opened.........! A long lost friend's greeting. I like it very much.

Without taking any bath, we both just couldn't wait but to have actions on each others' bodies. Then my tongue work started, with the very nice body fragrance from Tung and little Froggie got has hard as rock. Then we searched for our own needs and her nails dug into my back when her climax came.................!

Her massage, to me, is classified as B++ ---- the best in the non-professional class. Actually, she does much better than the rest of the USBs who are with full service package. She is excellent.

I enjoyed the reunion with her very very much.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.