推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

31 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] 容龍別墅﹐雍雅山房﹐華爾登酒店﹐沙田酒店﹐龍華酒店﹐ 青山酒店﹐西林寺

容龍別墅﹐雍雅山房﹐華爾登酒店﹐沙田酒店﹐龍華酒店﹐ 青山酒店﹐西林寺

請問各位有無新舊 容龍別墅﹐雍雅山房﹐華爾登酒店﹐沙田酒店﹐龍華酒店﹐ 青山酒店﹐西林寺 的照片分享﹖

[ 本帖最後由 pashwawa 於 2007-12-5 04:49 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

Let me start posting some irst...

青山酒店  1960s

雍雅山房 1960s

容龍別墅 1950s

[ 本帖最後由 pashwawa 於 2007-12-5 23:57 編輯 ]

very good ...................

very good ...................

容龍別墅......................................................
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

華爾登酒店...............................................

Very nice photos! The photos for 西林寺 seem to be the hardest to find as it was not much attraction for foreign tourists.  Most of the old photos found on the Net are from the tourists as cameras were more commonly used by the tourists in the 60s.

[ 本帖最後由 pashwawa 於 2007-12-6 14:16 編輯 ]

西林寺 - Just found one photo in my collection - the deserted Sai Lam Temple. I'm looking for more sharing as well!

引用:
原帖由 dorothytiffany 於 2007-12-6 14:05 發表
西林寺 - Just found one photo in my collection - the deserted Sai Lam Temple. I'm looking for more sharing as well!
Great photo, any idea when it was taken?  I still remember when I went to 西林寺 last, some jukebox was playing the Cantonese version of 'I saw her standing there' - 阿珍嫁左人! It's should be late 60s.

[ 本帖最後由 pashwawa 於 2007-12-6 14:47 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 pashwawa 於 2007-12-6 22:19 發表

Great photo, any idea when it was taken?  I still remember when I went to 西林寺 last, some jukebox was playing the Cantonese version of 'Cant buy me Love' - 阿珍嫁左人! It's should be late 60s.
I belive that the photo was taken after the mid-70s and probably into the early eighties. I did take quite a few photos in the late 60s and early 70s and I'm trying to locate them. I will share them with you guys.

Yes, I had faded memories of a judebox being placed there! Thanks for triggering my memories!

Here is a photo of the current Dragon Inn.  It is now only a seafood restaurant and no longer an inn; I took this photo about 4 years ago.

Dragon Inn in late 70's.  This photo was displayed inside the current Dragon Inn Restaurant and I took it with my digital camera 4 years ago.

[ 本帖最後由 pashwawa 於 2007-12-6 15:26 編輯 ]

沙田大酒店

雍雅山房

龍華酒店

To Mandy,

Thanks for the photos.  Do you know when these photos were taken?  The ones for Shatin Heights Hotel seem to be from the 60's (based on the vehicle).  The ones for Yucca de Lac seem very recent.  And the ones for Lung Wah are hard to tell, but my guess they are from late 70s or early 80s.

Mandy - Great photo. Heartfelt appreciation for the sharing!

引用:
原帖由 pashwawa 於 2007-12-7 22:14 發表
To Mandy,

Thanks for the photos.  Do you know when these photos were taken?  The ones for Shatin Heights Hotel seem to be from the 60's (based on the vehicle).  The ones for Yucca de Lac seem ve ...
從人之衣著及汽車來推算,照片應是在60年代所拍攝的,而此地現時已興建為
沙田花園了!

相關搜索目錄: 汽車

沙田大酒店的遠景...........................

There used to be a Shatin Inn 沙田茵 near Shatin Heights Hotel.  I have never been there and it seemed to be a road side cafe. Does it still exist today?

容龍別墅現為容龍居。
華爾登酒店現址是爾登華庭及爾登豪庭

Everything is so interesting to me.

Shatin Inn 沙田茵 is still there but it is now surrounded by flyover-in-construction.  No longer like the old time.  By the way,
the food there is expensive.

引用:
原帖由 lakemanchan 於 2007-12-8 10:44 PM 發表
Shatin Inn 沙田茵 is still there but it is now surrounded by flyover-in-construction.  No longer like the old time.  By the way,
But is it still good?

引用:
原帖由 lakemanchan 於 2007-12-8 14:44 發表
Everything has a nostalgia value can charge premium, the food was quite expensive at Yucca de Lac before it was closed down.  I remember they charged about $100 for 干抄牛河 about 3 years ago.

雍雅山房十年前吃過一次晚飯 晚飯好似冇乜人冷清清!

31 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.