推介:| Pre Wedding Photography | Wedding day photography | Photography Forum | Studio Rental | Pet Photography | English course |

發新話題
打印

[疑難] 請問canon G9

請問canon G9

請問有冇人買了canon G9?
是否值得買?

引用:
原帖由 lonely111 於 2008-1-30 19:32 發表
請問有冇人買了canon G9?
是否值得買?
全新專業級數碼輕便相機 PowerShot G9,
結合 DIGIC III 影像處理器及多項 PowerShot 系列型號前所未有的拍攝功能,
包括強勁 1,210 萬像素 CCD 影像感應器、
35 張人臉偵測功能及更精確自動對焦系統、
優質的光學影像穩定器及第二代 PureColor LCD 顯示屏,
可讓用家輕易拍出層次分明的亮麗影像,
加上支援 RAW 拍攝格式,
令後期影像編輯處理工作更加靈活。

Price around $4,1xx

EOS 400D

EOS 400D是首部配備全新研發EOS綜合除塵系統
(EOS Integrated Cleaning System) 的數碼單鏡反光相機,
這系統以綜合的方法去減低塵埃對影像的影響。
EOS 400D配備佳能1010萬像素CMOS影像感應器及
佳能DIGIC II數碼影像處理器,
帶來質素極高、
兼擁有廣闊動態範圍及低雜訊之專業影像。

Price around:
$4000 (body only)
$46xx (Kit set with 18-55mm lens)

EOS 450D just release last week
For details: http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-163654-1-1.html
Price : not yet release (should be very near the old price of 400D)

My advice:
For similar price range between 450D and G9
I would choose a DSLR rather than DC.
It give your more flexibility and options than DC.
Plus the image quality much much better than DC.
Unless you use G9 for traveling or compact put inside your bag.

Hope this help.

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

I would agree, G9 is quite a good camera in its own right but for that price you can get a DSLR with bigger sensor size, exceptional image quality and all the flexibility of additional accessory open to you.  The only thing against DSLR is its size (plus all the lenses that you may want to carry along).  

Cheers

引用:
原帖由 lonely111 於 2008-1-30 19:32 發表
請問有冇人買了canon G9?
是否值得買?
me... just got my Canon PS G9 before Christmas, have to say, i like it very much!
i call it the "mini-DSLR", it's convenient for my daily use and its capabilities are good enough for most conditions.  especially i like G9's reviewing mon very much, it is even bigger than my 5D's one...

though the initial cost for buying G9 & 450D kit set might be more or less the same, but my question is whether you wanna further invest on buying better lens that'll give you the capability & flexibility of taking quality photos.  it could be another few thousand dollars, plus lens protection filter, tripod, CPL .... etc.  

are you prepared to invest that amount of money?  plus one important question, are u willing to carry the DSLR around??

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.