推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 Licco 於 2009-8-15 00:32 發表
Have tried Gucci many times and just tried her again few days ago.  She gave me a very surprising extra service - 前列腺massage.  She said she paid to learn this skill recently.  I would say she gave  ...
Is Gucci morning or night shift ?

Gucci is on night shift.

引用:
原帖由 Licco 於 2009-8-15 00:32 發表
Have tried Gucci many times and just tried her again few days ago.  She gave me a very surprising extra service - 前列腺massage.  She said she paid to learn this skill recently.  I would say she gave  ...
Hi every Bro,

I'm new. Thx Bro Licco share his excite service.
This feel was very excited.
Have any bro share their favourite Bg or any new bg have same services?
Final, sucessful of dream world ~ ML with the BG.

引用:
原帖由 Licco 於 2009-8-16 01:31 發表
Gucci is on night shift.
thank you !

great......!

Be honest, I did not feel arousing when Gucci gave me the excellent 前列腺massage service.  I just felt very relaxing and even wanted to sleep at that time.  But I got back the amazing feeling the next morning which I had missed for a very time.

I am a newbie and many thanks for the useful info hereof.

any tips for me as a walk-in guy? Is that strange for me to walk alone into Rainbow instead of with a few friends?

引用:
原帖由 tokyo-man 於 2009-8-24 09:46 發表
I am a newbie and many thanks for the useful info hereof.

any tips for me as a walk-in guy? Is that strange for me to walk alone into Rainbow instead of with a few friends?
I don't think there will be any problem at all.  I always went there alone.

引用:
原帖由 Licco 於 2009-8-25 01:28 發表

yeah.. me 2.... never went with a fd...

thx to bro wkr... hv tried irene.. attitude is good and nice massage... but for me... the face is just above average...

引用:
原帖由 Licco 於 2009-8-25 01:28 發表

Many thanks for your advice.

One more question, do your guys use dom while VAS?

引用:
原帖由 tokyo-man 於 2009-8-25 08:20 發表

Many thanks for your advice.

One more question, do your guys use dom while VAS?
I could just say that I would always play safe.

引用:
原帖由 Licco 於 2009-8-26 06:56 發表

I could just say that I would always play safe.
even use it while doing HJ?

BJ of course use.

今晚上左去試下, 平過ching講的少少, 9xx, 平就一定唔係平嫁啦, but我覺得given個場咁靚, 大冷熱池, 好多人serve你, 沖涼用品同按摩油全部名牌, Neutrogena, VERSACE, etc, 水池寶礦力任飲, 休息室好多生果同野食揀, 係可以接受的, 當然你可能話銀泉都係差唔多HARDWARE, but銀泉齋場嘛......on the other hand如果你唔care哩d配套service同HARDWARE, 或者一定要同澳門比的話就一定唔抵, 因為bg係比較保守的, at least我今日個個係,

首先我承認揀唔到ching recommend過的bg, such as GUCCI, ROSA, KITTY, CANDY個D, 因為經理無比我揀, 剩係問我受唔受力就幫我安排, 可能因為我係生客, 我都有問過佢CANDY重係唔係到, 經理話無做, 咁我就無問其他, 費事D料太OUTDATE好似好脫節咁.

經理幫我安排BG叫JOYCE, 樣OK的, 6.5-7分, PART 1 OK, 中上力但位唔太準, 7-7.5分, PART 2就麻麻地, R-PAT同R-袋 SKILL係OK的, HJ SKILL都OK, 但問題係佢連上面件POLO SHIRT都唔會除, 只可以隔衫同BRA摸, 下面就更加唔洗諗, 摸都唔得, 又唔會舔LIN, 我哩D被龍記BG縱壞左的梗係覺得無癮啦, 不過無計啦, 鬼叫自己唔主動D揀女咩, 我後尾問JOYCE佢話ROSA同GUCCI都有返.....

OVERALL JOYCE雖然係就係保守D, 不過服務態度係好的, 靜靜地唔會話一定要聊你講野(我鍾意靜BG), 但計返洗成千蚊連波皮都摸唔到, SERVICE同HARDWARE幾好都覺得唔抵, 下次如果電MARK到CHING RECOMMEND的BG的話, 還是會再來的

P.S 9XX係11點後價, 02:30就會截客, 所以太遲會食閉門羹

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2009-8-28 10:44 發表

Thanks for your happy sharing, new customer normally will be referred the BG who worked less on that day!!  If could not mark the BG preferred, better ask for new BG.
you mean 新女 part 2 會多d野玩

引用:
原帖由 richogreg 於 2009-8-28 16:57 發表

you mean 新女 part 2 會多d野玩
C-hing, you better experience it yourself

wanna ask what is the opening hours? thanks ching!

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2009-8-28 10:44 發表

Thanks for your happy sharing, new customer normally will be referred the BG who worked less on that day!!  If could not mark the BG preferred, better ask for new BG.
hi happywky. you are very senior in Rainbow Sauna and I admire you very much

wanna ask, in what stage, DOM have to be used? all contact with little brother?

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2009-8-31 09:59 發表

Please don't ask silly question, only massage your lower part, why dom has to be used?
because of the direct contact ma....

Ching, I wanna come out to play.. but ... security is the most important concern in my mind.

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2009-9-4 13:59 發表

Have you tried this sauna yet, and could share your happy experience.
Hi Ching, I haven't tried yet, I would like to search for more information before do so. For example, what I have to do for protecting little JJ etc.

回復 497# 的帖子

Dude you better not to go if you are so concern

agree at rainbow u can really relax and no rush. Carmen is good. Fanny is also v good.

引用:
原帖由 Zimon666 於 2009-9-5 00:17 發表
Dude you better not to go if you are so concern
I really really want to try, but yet to overcome....what can i do.....

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.