推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Today at Rainbow Sauna

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
No.^^ is northern, very good body and ball shape. but also black face when I reject big meal.

c-hing, do you have name for ^^

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

有冇人有Rene經驗分享??

引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2008-5-22 14:24 發表

I think you should reflect this to Mandy, the chief manager who always stress that big meal should only be requested by customer only and the BG may not offer it!!  It seems that the position cha ...
Agree!!
i will request to BG if i want ML, it should be rainbow style!
Do Ching know who will provide ML service there for day shift BG?
If they cannot provide, i wont ask them! HAAA

I have tried a bg named suki who is come from New World sauna. Mature and look good. Body is also quite good.
I think it should to try.

引用:
原帖由 noodle246 於 2008-5-22 02:25 發表
I don't have the name for @^. However, I know her is always fully booked.

I like BG with Women smell. Any recommendation ? I heard that ^^ is really good and pretty but he is not local. However ...
Lulu is not from Island,
She worked in VIP before.

LuLu is good, but you prepare to acept big meal, otherwise will black face and not allow you to touch nipple and tunnel.

引用:
原帖由 gdnwoo 於 2008-5-27 18:45 發表
LuLu is good, but you prepare to acept big meal, otherwise will black face and not allow you to touch nipple and tunnel.
What's the name of ^^??
Her name is Lulu??

any more update? any new girl last week ? thank you

回復 #151 gdnwoo 的帖子

Hi, what is the current price for full meal and HJ meal??  Thanks

Hj $1100, big meal extra $1000, no stardand price depend on difference bg.

Get aroused by c-hing happywkr 's report and went there the other day for Candy.  

Tall, and certainly good figure, with pair of nice long legs.  Face so so, perhaps not my type.  I dont think she has pink nipples, however, overall is quite good.

The massage is on the strong force side, use palm quite a lot, the skill is pretty good.  

The 2nd part is amazing.  Profound skills, perhaps the best I have met in Rainbow.  She really know how to use the fingers to make you feel excited.
引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2008-3-29 10:02 發表
Just tried a new BG recommended by the manager, named Candy, a tall and good figuar BG(north), face looked cute liked a japanese doll.  Her part 1 skill is very good and powerful, for me too power  ...
本帖最近評分記錄
  • happywkr 體力 +10 我很贊同 2008-6-30 11:15
  • happywkr 威望 +10 我很贊同 2008-6-30 11:15

CHING MARV IS SHE PROVIDE ML???? THX

Sorry happywkr hing, I really have tried only few BG over there... and always stick to my favorite.. your report rocks~~~~
引用:
原帖由 happywkr 於 2008-6-30 11:18 發表

Ching  Marv, Any pink grape BG you tried before could be shared?
[ 本帖最後由 marv 於 2008-7-1 05:06 編輯 ]

I have no idea..  I am only a fan of good massage and refreshing Happy-Jigging
引用:
原帖由 ronald_wong 於 2008-6-30 22:56 發表
CHING MARV IS SHE PROVIDE ML???? THX

THX! C-HING.

So many questions

What is meant by BG or other short form?

Secondly, which sauna can beat Rainbow in term of girl quality?

Any sauna in Hong Kong have same quality of Rainbow?

Please write full name .

How Rainbow compare  with Kobe sauna in girl?

Any difference in girl if I go at afternoom or at night?

Better or worse?

Cheers,

回復 165# 的帖子

tried Eva last time, i think she has pink  grape!! middle shift....
Also, for day shit, fanny  also have pink grape....i think!

Brother happywkr , fanny really have sensitive pink grape?? how do you know? as i tried her few times before, she didn't take out her clothe, so cannot see clearly as well...........but i tired to ask her for ML, she seems like refuse me!!!HHAAHH

maybe try eva next time, quit good!! local, slim

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.