±À¤¶:| ½Õ¸Ñ­û½Òµ{ | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | Àç¾i¾Ç½Òµ{ |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] Today at Rainbow Sauna

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
share some experiences but not from this sauna how you and bg comms for part 2. not really a must but you can try.
- put your hands on the side of massage bed. if bg is willing to provide more, their body / legs will touch your hands so you can further communcate with your hands
- rise your butt a bit high / split your legs a bit while she is sitting on you / massging your butt or back. this will hint them for more
- storyteller. they used to ask who you did and who serve you from waiting room and ask question how familar there

sometimes it works for me but it definitely up to several factors (bg, sauna...) good luck and never says never!!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ super88 ©ó 2010-10-5 19:20 ½s¿è ]

can someone tell how much for 2hr? any early bird or late discount?

Curious.... how much cash you bring in to tip the bg?

Can someone tell how much you tips the bg directly?

Chloe, young local.... Look good

Part 1, green
Part 2, ok la

Chloe Part 2..... Ummm... Big, soft and wet

25-28 I guess.....

Did you try Pansy?

After 10pm (11pm?) have  discount and it is cheaper than coupon

¦³¹ï©j©f´N¦n¤[¡AÉÓ¤k¬O·s¨ìªº?

½Ð°Ý²{¦b´X¿ú§r?

Thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ml282003 ©ó 2015-3-3 11:51 µoªí
§Ú·Q°Ýraindow sauna˜òª±¡Honly hand job?
¦³£¹´N¥i¥H¸Ñú¨°ÝÃD¡AÀô«O³£¤@¼Ë¡A·Q¤@·Q°Õ

µL¥h´X¦~¡A½Ð°Ý´X¿ú双ÄÁ?

¦n­@ÉN¥h¡A½Ð°Ý¤QÂI«e©Î«á´X¿ú¡H
Pm d ¤¶²Ð¤ñ§Ú¡Aplease

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ super88 ©ó 2019-8-7 16:16 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.