推介:| 汽槍 | 軍服 | 直升機 | War Game | 軍用品 | 軍事模型 |

36 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] is there Real firearms forum in Hong Kong?

is there Real firearms forum in Hong Kong?

Hi I am considering joining China Gun Club , and would like to know more information about Firearms owning issue in Hong Kong.

引用:
原帖由 nikilau 於 2008-3-6 12:37 發表
Hi I am considering joining China Gun Club
It won’t cost you too much $ when joining 猜拿根Club to become a member, however their monthly fee plus ammunition fee really killing your wallet, well...... unless you're really rich, good luck pal!
引用:
and would like to know more information about Firearms owning issue in Hong Kong.
香港地要擁有真槍必須先加入一個政府認可射擊會,先決條件要你冇刑事同精神病記錄,再修讀課程同埋經常出席射槍練習,到一段時間後,該會班執委大人認為會員有能力安全操控槍械,先至推薦佢去考牌,假如合格就可以申請私人槍牌同買槍。
引用:
I don't want to post the website here so please check on your PM, that is a local forum for advanced (IPSC) shooters, inside you can find some section talking about real firearms including pistol, shotgun and rifle.

相關搜索目錄: 射擊
本帖最近評分記錄
窮到冇錢買EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x

Hi "SIG" thanks for the information.

but it is more sort of international forum, , isn't there a local forum at all? I want to exchange more sort of shooting experience in Hong Kong , and to an certain extent make friends with some hobby as well.

Regarding joining gun club in Hong Kong, SIG may be you can give me some advice here.

My shooting style.

Of course, I love guns , and from my 15 years airsoft , and 5-6 times, live rounds shooting experience, I think I know what I like.

1.) I don think I will ever touch IPSC Open. <- which CGC offer best venue.
2.) I know I will be very into IPSC Production Division, considering buying a Glock , SIG ,or others depends which fit me better, from rental experience. <- CGC is still best for this.
3.) I also love Clay shooting, I also love beautiful engraved shot gun <- HKGC has the best and only venue for this
4.) sport and target shooting with 9mm pistol, .22 rifle , non ipsc style,  <- HKRA is the best for this , I think.
5.)I love military rifles, but I understand I can only dream in Hong Kong. (CGC do have a few, very few 5.56 available, i heard, at least 9mm conversion SL8 for sure)
6.)Deact gun, I don need to join a gun club for this, and I plan to buy a deact ZB26 and chinese Mauser ,zhong zhen shi rifle, in the near future. These two guns represent a very important of our history.

Now, CGC ammo is usually 1HKD more expensive then other GC per round.

HKRA - life membership around 80K HKD, it is more non -profit originated , but what they offer is sort of boring for me, from my understanding.

HKGC, the IPSC range is closed cuz of soil eruption, so there is only shotgun shooting now. Clay pigeon is very fun for me, but very expensive as well. I don think I will get into that until 10 years later. I also heard there is two good Clay pigeon  shooting ground in Zhuhai , 厚街國際飛碟射擊俱樂部, and Pinevilleyclub. Anyway, I heard, unless you really know the insider , it is very hard to join HKGC.

so the only sensible option seems to be CGC, 600HKD monthly  fee, 120HKD per month per gun for storage fee. $4.5 HKD per 9mm .

Is this very expensive? well, I think it is cheaper than Golf, Hi end HIFI, car and many men's hobby
and I got fed up with putting too many real Accessories onto my airsoft.

相關搜索目錄: Golf 射擊

引用:
原帖由 nikilau 於 2008-3-6 23:47 發表
Hi "SIG" thanks for the information.

but it is more sort of international forum, , isn't there a local forum at all? I want to exchange more sort of shooting experience in Hong Kong , and to an certain extent make friends with some hobby as well.
Hi buddy, I just saw your other message on this same issue inside the civilian根ner…… forum, frankly spaeking it is hard to find pure *real guns ONLY* forum in HK, some threads that discussing about real firearms usually related to those *war-gamers* forum.

Anyway the link I sent you yesterday also have many local shooters login and discuss, perhaps you should give it a try. FYI, the moderator Vince Pinto of that site is located in HK.
引用:
1.) I don think I will ever touch IPSC Open. <- which CGC offer best venue.
2.) I know I will be very into IPSC Production Division, considering buying a Glock , SIG ,or others depends which fit me better, from rental experience. <- CGC is still best for this.
4.) sport and target shooting with 9mm pistol, .22 rifle , non ipsc style,  <- HKRA is the best for this , I think.
HKRA - life membership around 80K HKD, it is more non -profit originated , but what they offer is sort of boring for me, from my understanding.
I have combined the answers for the above questions, please read from my personal point of view about Pros & Corns of joinning this diffferent gun club.

Besides Life Member you could join HKRA as ordinary member for around HK$3XXXX, and pay annual fee.

As a beginner, certainly you have to shoot in a boring way there, but once you became an advance shooter that is a chance to shoot PPC and go for an exam to be an IPSC shooter. As I know in recent yeras many HKRA members get IPSC qualified AFTER joining that club.

The thing is, their range is not approved by the Arms Licensing Office to be use for IPSC style shooting, so those members can only shoot this kind of action shooting in other range like overseas.....

In CGC you're free to draw pistol from your holster once you get IPSC qualified, and you could test fire more different brand and model of guns before making decision which one to buy, however their selling price is much more than buying from other arms dealers in HK, and friend of mine told me if a CGC member wants to get any firearm from outside, they will charge quite a high *document fee* in order to recommend the member for apply an licence!
引用:
3.) I also love Clay shooting, I also love beautiful engraved shot gun <- HKGC has the best and only venue for this

Clay pigeon is very fun for me, but very expensive as well. I don think I will get into that until 10 years later. I also heard there is two good Clay pigeon  shooting ground in Zhuhai , 厚街國際飛碟射擊俱樂部, and Pinevilleyclub. Anyway, I heard, unless you really know the insider , it is very hard to join HKGC.
I do really enjoy shooting shotgun loaded with OO Buck shot or smaller shot shell, for clay shooting had tried several times sorry, it's not for me! I love combat shotguns but NOT Over & Under double barrel fully engraved one!

So I have no idea about the 厚街國際飛碟射擊俱樂部.

Unless you are the type of person who likes to drive a Porsche or Ferarri to Tai Mo Shan on Sunday, showing off your fancy EXPENSIVE Italian hand-made Over & Under shotgun, being a *talk gun* and BS instead of really shoot there, than I do suggest you join HKGC as a member.

FYI, besides money is the issue, it needs relation to join otherwise you'll be rejected from their committee!
引用:
HKGC, the IPSC range is closed cuz of soil eruption
Ha ha, I was there in 2005, the heavy rain screw up the pistol range. As far as I know it has been re-constructed after 3 years and that might be a chance IPSC shooters can shoot in there again, so let's stay tune.....
引用:
Now, CGC ammo is usually 1HKD more expensive then other GC per round. $4.5 HKD per 9mm .
Hell no, that is bloody HIGH price ammunition! I pay almost half of that for 9mm FMJ round, for HKD 4.5 I could even get some quality hollow point from other dealers.....
引用:
6.)Deact gun, I don need to join a gun club for this, and I plan to buy a deact ZB26 and chinese Mauser ,zhong zhen shi rifle, in the near future. These two guns represent a very important of our history.
HK Government is getting tighter on deactivated guns in the past few years, more and more modification need to be done on the firearm for getting approved, some even said recently it is hard to get approved to obtain a deact 物先根 (e.g. ZB26) or 濕物先根 (e.g. MP5), don't know whether it is true, but mine one (pistol) was being modified before 1997 and don't have any problem at all.

I had shoot the ZB26 and Mauser M96 in mainland China, no special feeling about these two cause it is not my dream gun, moreover lots of the old 7.92X57mm WWII rounds for ZB26 misfired, it must be dead primer problem.

BTW, what is zhong zhen shi rifle you mentioned?

Anyway, I gotta go, already disclosed too much which I guess upset somebody, perhaps they'll send some hitman trying to terminate me.....

Cheers buddy!

以前聽過 sig 兄對 pistol 好清楚, 而且見到你 signature 把 glock, 就想請問:  在二手槍店見到 glock 17 t , 同 glock 17 有什麼分別呢. t 是不是 stands for training 呢, 個店員都唔清楚, 只知道那批是警察9mm舊槍 好多都好殘.

[ 本帖最後由 saltiwet 於 2008-3-8 20:59 編輯 ]

原來不是 firearm, 只可以射墨水彈. 子彈貴過真9mm子彈好多.

SIG,thanks for the detailed information, and I knew how CGC charge their member for this and that, but as a single provider in some shooting style,, I/we don have much choice.

On the other hand, I heard their business is actually not doing very well financially, I do not have their balance sheet to work out, but then I do not wish to see the only defense pistol gun club in Hong Kong to close down either.

I guess you must have known the "story" between CGC and the ex-phoenix GC on the HK Island side, it was, well...... we know well, then again, they are the only choice.
----------------
Firearms regulation in Hong Kong after 1997, has been tighten a lot, seem like our stepmother trusted us more than our biological mum do. I support the government not to allow civilian to keep guns at home , for various reasons, but the regulation has gone to an extreme that it is killing the sport. Sigh........

Zhong zhen rifle is 中正步槍,中國人的血肉長城, and ZB26 was the squad MG we used, as a keen collector and reader in Chinese WWII history, hence.......

I also like classical car,using vintage camera, and 1920's art, as well as decorative shotgun, but don get me wrong, I know my hobbies into the very details, from their history to how they were made, and do it in the most budget way that you can imagine, not someone just trying to burn some cash. That is also the reason why I asked for some many advice before putting my bet in Gun Club, given i know a few local active shooter already. I also want to raise the public interest in this sport, when I have seen someone who spent 20000 HKD on a airsoft IPSC custom gun, I feel a bit em...............

I should take a deeper look into that forum than, thanks again for your info.

[ 本帖最後由 nikilau 於 2008-3-9 01:08 編輯 ]

Any rifle shooting range open for public to join ?
Just wnt to pick up .22 again.

Thank you

some more ugly news

新聞耳目 : 警隊神槍手國際賽搞頂包

離 奧 運 不 足 一 年 , 正 加 緊 備 戰 的 香 港 射 擊 隊 卻 傳 出 醜 聞 , 有 警 隊 神 槍 手 之稱 的 奧 運 射 擊 代 表 隊 隊 長 楊 祖 賜 , 自 兩 年 前 出 任 射 擊 聯 會 秘 書 長 以 來 , 多 次 找 內 地選 手 冒 充 香 港 代 表 , 頂 包 參 加 國 際 賽 。
神 槍 手 名 銜 多 多 , 除 了 本 身 是 新 鴻 基 地 產 高 層 , 還 擔 當 輔 警 助 理 指 揮 官 。 除 了 頂 包 案 , 他 在 射 擊 界 利 益 , 已 經 引 起 廉 署 關 注 。

頂 包 選 手   宣 傳 樓 盤
橋王 背 後 , 不 少 射 擊 界 中 人 都 說 他 借 助 射 聯 關 係 , 搭 線 上 位 : 「 佢 ○ 五 年 開 始 做 射 聯秘 書 長 , 從 此 便 麻 煩 多 多 。 其 間 他 想 利 用 射 擊 界 的 資 源 、 人 脈 地 位 , 幫 自 己 在 商 界搭 通 天 地 線 。 」 例 如 兩 年 前 新 地 推 出 上 水 豪 宅 皇 府 山 , 因 為 同 區 基 也 推 「 御 皇 庭 」 , 兩 大 樓 盤 鬥 個 難 分 難 解 ; 楊 便 找 來 當 年 為 港 頂 包 出 賽 的 內 地 槍手 王 玉 梅 , 到 樓 盤 造 勢 , 借 助 對 方 名 氣 介 紹 屋 苑 內 全 港 獨 有 的 「 鐳 射 飛 靶 訓 練 場 」。 王 玉 梅 承 認 , 當 時 受 楊 祖 賜 力 邀 來 港 推 銷 皇 府 山 , 全 屬 義 務 。
不 過 , 王 也說 楊 亦 經 常 介 紹 射 聯 會 員 到 自 己 工 作 的 東 莞 飛 靶 訓 練 基 地 耍 樂 。 東 莞 基 地 負 責 人 亦向 記 者 證 實 : 「 普 通 香 港 人 來 玩 , 我 們 一 發 子 彈 要 收 七 元 , 但 如 果 話 係 楊 先 生 介 紹的 , 我 們 只 收 成 本 價 , 四 元 一 發 ! 佢 平 時 都 會 介 紹 好 多 差 人 來 玩 。 」
楊 祖 賜除 了 縱 橫 商 界 , 在 警 界 亦 扶 搖 直 上 。 自 八 九 年 加 入 輔 警 後 , 他 現 任 灣 仔 區 助 理 指 揮官 , 警 隊 中 人 人 叫 他 「 神 槍 手 」 , 不 單 連 警 隊 刊 物 《 警 聲 》 也 訪 問 他 , 今 年 警 方 高度 重 視 的 徐 步 高 死 因 案 開 審 時 , 就 「 徐 能 否 以 雙 手 開 槍 」 這 一 關 鍵 問 題 上 , 找 來 楊祖 賜 當 專 家 證 人 ; 庭 上 楊 力 證 徐 步 高 要 訓 練 雙 手 「 開 弓 」 , 其 實 比 雙 手 拿 筷 子 更 容易 。

扣 子 彈   偏 袒 警 員
楊 祖 賜 在 警 隊 吃 得 開 , 但 在 他 擔 任 射聯 秘 書 長 的 兩 年 間 , 是 非 不 絕 , 有 人 指 他 扣 起 子 彈 , 只 分 配 給 本 身 是 警 員 的 射 擊 選手 。 據 悉 , 射 聯 慣 例 是 成 績 「 達 標 」 的 選 手 可 免 費 配 給 特 定 數 量 的 子 彈 來 練 習 。
不過 , 有 會 員 埋 怨 , 自 楊 祖 賜 上 場 後 , 子 彈 便 無 故 扣 起 。 「 試 過 最 長 四 個 月 沒 有 子 彈使 用 , 要 自 費 購 買 , 甚 至 試 過 在 本 地 舉 行 賽 事 時 , 有 選 手 要 臨 場 向 其 他 人 借 子 彈 用, 那 我 們 的 成 績 怎 會 好 ? 」 奇 怪 是 , 射 聯 這 時 卻 向 本 身 是 警 員 的 會 員 優 先 提 供 子 彈, 楊 祖 賜 解 釋 是 , 他 以 「 個 人 面 子 」 向 警 隊 射 擊 隊 買 了 數 萬 發 點 二 二 小 口 徑 子 彈 ,供 會 員 使 用 , 既 然 「 子 彈 是 從 警 隊 買 來 」 , 警 員 會 員 自 然 優 先 使 用 。
有 會 員 質 疑 : 「 如 果 那 些 子 彈 是 買 回 來 的 , 即 是 用 公 帑 , 為 何 要 分 是 否 警 員 ? 佢 幫 班 差 佬 , 講 到 底 都 係 想 自 己 輔 警 界 扶 搖 直 上 。 」 而 本 報 向 警 察 公 共 關 係 科 求 證 , 對 方 強 調 警 隊 射 擊 隊 並 沒 有 借 出 或 售 賣 子 彈 供 射 聯 使 用 , 楊 祖 賜 明 顯 撒 謊 。

廣 告 人   轉 戰 新 地
射擊 界 中 人 爆 料 , 「 頂 包 案 」 始 作 俑 者 是 兩 年 前 當 上 射 聯 秘 書 長 的 奧 運 射 擊 代 表 隊 隊長 楊 祖 賜 。 浸 會 學 院 傳 理 系 畢 業 的 楊 祖 賜 , 赴 美 攻 讀 新 聞 系 碩 士 後 , 回 港 後 在 廣 告界 大 展 拳 腳 , 包 括 行 內 一 流 的 4 A 廣 告 公 司 DDB 前 身 TseNeedam and Standard 及智 威 湯 遜 等 。
楊 祖 賜 公 餘 熱 愛 槍 械 , 九 一 年 自 資 出 版 中 文 射 擊 雜 誌 《 人 鎗 集》 , 但 出 版 了 九 期 便 停 刊 。 翌 年 , 他 又 成 立 一 個 世 界 級 的 室 內 射 擊 場 「 人 鎗 會 」 ,因 為 入 會 費 不 菲 當 時 被 喻 為 「 富 豪 槍 會 」 , 不 過 最 後 槍 會 因 資 金 問 題 結 束 。
○ 四 年 , 楊 祖 賜 離 開 廣 告 界 加 盟 新 鴻 基 地 產 , 任 職 市 務 總 監 , 主 責 「 諗 計 」 推 銷 樓 盤。 由 於 他 深 諳 傳 媒 運 作 , 在 新 地 短 短 三 年 間 , 便 打 響 名 堂 。 代 表 作 包 括 包 裝 成 「 六星 級 酒 店 」 爵 悅 庭 、 「 貴 族 品 味 」 皇 府 山 、 以 及 與 時 裝 名 牌 Armani 合 作 設 計 「 CEO Penthouse 」 的 君 港 等 等 , 為 他 贏 得 「 橋 王 」 稱 號 。

東 莞 槍 手   代 港 出 賽
本刊 往 擁 有 奧 運 級 設 備 的 東 莞 厚 街 鎮 「 廣 東 省 飛 靶 訓 練 基 地 」 , 找 到 王 玉 梅 。 原 來 她曾 經 是 國 家 代 表 隊 成 員 , 祖 籍 貴 州 , 從 沒 移 居 香 港 , 只 是 兩 年 前 在 奧 運 射 擊 代 表 隊隊 長 楊 祖 賜 穿 針 引 線 下 , 才 開 始 代 表 香 港 參 加 射 擊 賽 事 。
「 我 已 經 退 出 國 家 隊 , 如 果 香 港 有 什 麼 比 賽 想 我 去 , 我 便 去 ! 我 覺 得 體 育 不 應 有 任 何 限 制 , 香 港 無 人 才 , 需 要 一 點 火 種 來 提 升 水 平 , 否 則 怎 可以 推 廣 這 個 運 動 ? 我 覺 得 好 光 榮 喎 ! 」 王 玉 梅 還 誇 口 至 今 代 表 香 港 出 賽 達 七 、 八 次, 「 除 一 、 兩 次 偶 然 失 手 外 , 每 次 差 不 多 都 會 得 獎 。 」
不 過 , 香 港 規 定 內 地運 動 員 至 少 要 居 港 三 年 , 才 可 代 表 香 港 參 加 國 際 賽 事 , 而 參 與 奧 運 等 頂 尖 賽 事 , 更須 住 滿 七 年 。 本 刊 向 康 文 署 查 詢 時 , 署 方 一 面 承 認 知 道 射 聯 曾 經 有 人 「 頂 包 」 作 賽, 另 一 面 卻 指 該 選 手 是 從 內 地 聘 請 的 合 約 教 練 , 讓 她 出 賽 是 因 為 「 希 望 其 他 運 動 員能 從 她 的 表 現 中 獲 益 」 , 強 調 不 會 影 響 本 地 選 手 的 出 賽 機 會 。 那 康 文 署 豈 不 縱 容 體育 團 體 違 反 內 地 人 出 賽 規 定 ? 康 文 署 發 言 人 只 強 調 署 方 : 「 要 做 的 都 做 了 ! 」

袁周 鵬 曾 十 奪 香 港 射 擊 公 開 賽 ( 步 槍 臥 射 項 目 ) 冠 軍 , 雖 然 多 次 代 表 香 港 打 入 「 東 南亞 射 擊 錦 標 賽 」 決 賽 , 最 佳 成 績 是 在 九 九 年 獲 得 第 五 名 , 去 年 他 卻 突 然 被 踢 出 港 隊。
「 去 年 東 南 亞 射 擊 錦 標 賽 舉 行 前 , 教 練 盧 比 得 讚 我 前 一 年 比 賽 成 績 好 ( 五百 八 十 一 環 ) , 叫 我 準 備 再 次 參 賽 ; 出 發 前 香 港 射 擊 聯 會 ( 下 稱 射 聯 ) 突 然 話 改 選 拔 方 法 , 所 以 我 唔 合 資 格 參 賽 。 但 究 竟 新 方 法 係 咩 ? 佢 完 全 無 解 釋 , 簡 直 係 黑 箱 作 業 ! 」 袁 氣 憤 地 說 。 他 一 怒 之 下 , 去 信 射 聯 、 康 文 署 以 至 奧 委 會 秘 書 長 投 訴 , 但 至 今 仍 無 結 果 。
這邊 廂 , 射 聯 「 叮 走 」 本 地 選 手 , 那 邊 廂 , 卻 找 來 未 符 合 代 表 香 港 出 賽 資 格 的 內 地 槍手 , 代 表 香 港 出 賽 , 更 達 七 八 次 之 多 。 其 中 一 名 「 頂 包 槍 手 」 王 玉 梅 , 兩 年 前 代 表香 港 在 東 南 亞 射 擊 錦 標 賽 拿 下 個 人 飛 靶 射 擊 亞 軍 , 引 來 馬 來 西 亞 報 章 爭 相 報 導 。 事後 有 人 揭 發 她 來 自 東 莞 。

廉 署 調 查   買 槍 回 佣
最 令 射 聯 會 員光 火 是 , 楊 祖 賜 在 ○ 五 年 底 未 經 正 式 程 序 , 花 費 近 五 十 萬 元 一 口 氣 購 入 五 十 支 意 大利 Pardini 槍 械 。 業 內 人 士 表 示 , 楊 一 口 氣 購 入 同 一 牌 子 的 槍 械 , 實 屬 罕 見 , 因 為現 時 合 資 格 取 得 「 公 家 」 槍 械 練 習 的 代 表 隊 成 員 只 有 十 二 、 三 人 , 而 楊 大 手 購 入 多五 十 支 Pardini 後 , 平 均 每 名 選 手 擁 有 六 、 七 支 槍 械 , 以 一 支 槍 平 均 壽 命 約 十 年 來計 算 , 可 說 是 「 打 一 世 都 打 不 完 」 。
「 部 分 槍 現 時 仍 然 放 在 槍 庫 封 塵 , 包 裝袋 都 未 開 ! Pardini 這 個 牌 子 不 算 好 top , 為 何 一 口 氣 買 咁 多 ? 除 了 是 亂 花 公 帑 外, 會 否 有 人 從 中 取 利 ? 」 有 射 擊 界 中 人 批 評 。 本 刊 翻 查 Pardini 網 址 , 發 現 它 的 香港 代 理 正 是 楊 祖 賜 , 由 於 買 槍 的 錢 來 自 康 文 署 資 助 射 聯 的 公 帑 , 廉 政 公 署 去 年 已 開始 調 查 是 否 有 人 收 受 非 法 回 佣 。
本 刊 上 周 致 電 楊 祖 賜 , 他 否 認 安 排 頂 包 : 「 王 玉 梅 ( 頂 包 出 賽 ) 單 唔 係 我 負 責 ! 我 自 己 都 係 運 動 員 , 佢 ( 王 玉 梅 ) 打 飛 靶 , 我 打 手 槍 。 不 過 據 我 所 知 , 有 時 候 國 際 間 比 賽 , 只 要 大 會 接 受 個 代 表 , 就 可 以 出 賽 , 唔 係 奧 運 咁 嚴 格 。 」 但 一 提 到 王 玉 梅 是 否 幫 忙 推 銷 皇 府 山 樓 盤 時 , 楊 即 緊 張 地 答 : 「 我 係 識 佢 , 知 佢 係 飛 靶 運 動 員 , 但 你 唔 好 將 呢 單 同 皇 府 山 寫 埋 一 齊 ! 」
至 於 擔 任 Pardini 代 理 人 時 大 舉 買 槍 , 楊 祖 賜 強 調 「 廉 署 到 而 家 都 未 告 我 」 : 「 呢 支 槍 好 好 , 我 只 係 想 做 中 間 人 幫 手 推 介 , 一 毫 子 都 無 落 袋 ! 運 動 界 , 我 只 有 contribution , not even take a penny ! 」 至 於 曾 否 向 警 隊 購 買 子 彈 , 楊 未 有 作 詳 細 解 釋 , 匆 匆 掛 線 。

體 育 團 體 無 王 管
現 時 像 射 聯 一 樣 得 康 文 署 資 助 的 體 育 總 會 及 團 體 全 港 有 八 十 四 個 , ○ 七 / ○ 八 年 度 資 助 額 達 一 億 七 千 七 百 萬 。 有 體 育 界 人 士 批 評 : 「 每 年 只 係 遞 交 財 務 報 告 , 政 府 搵 幾 個 人 來 睇 你 搞 咩 活 動 , 往 好 處 想 , 你 可 以 話 係 俾 我 高 度 自 由 ; 但 壞 的 一 面 , 就 係 完 全 無 王 管 ! 」
而康 文 署 則 回 覆 稱 , 署 方 與 體 育 總 會 簽 訂 的 撥 款 協 議 書 中 , 已 列 明 團 體 在 使 用 資 助 時的 專 業 守 則 和 責 任 , 署 方 會 要 求 團 體 提 交 季 度 活 動 、 財 務 報 告 及 審 計 賬 目 報 告 , 並派 員 巡 視 團 體 舉 辦 的 活 動 及 評 估 成 效 。

兩 年 前 的 廿 九 屆 東 南 亞 射 擊 錦 標 賽 , 楊 祖 賜 ( 前 排 ) 負 責 帶 隊 , 香 港 選 手 王 輝 ( 後 右 二 ) 拿 了 隊 制 冠 軍 , 不 過 風 光 背 後 , 香 港 隊 爆 出 「 頂 包 案 」 。

曾 經 十 度 奪 得 香 港 公 開 賽 冠 軍 的 袁 周 鵬 , 上 年 開 始 無 故 被 「 叮 出 局 」 。

王 玉 梅 坦 白 承 認 曾 經 七 、 八 次 代 表 香 港 出 賽 , 更 拿 出 獎 牌 向 記 者 「 騷 哥 利 」 。

位 於 東 莞 厚 街 鎮 的 廣 東 省 飛 靶 訓 練 基 地 , 擁 有 奧 運 級 的 射 擊 設 備 , 由 王 玉 梅 ( 左 ) 「 打 骰 」 擔 任 總 教 練 。

引用:
原帖由 BenChek 於 2008-3-9 20:21 發表
Any rifle shooting range open for public to join ?
Just wnt to pick up .22 again.

Thank you
for 22 rifle range, you best choice would be Hong Kong Rifle association. take a look at their web site and learn more about them.

wow...thanks for all these

引用:
原帖由 saltiwet 於 2008-3-8 08:31 發表
見到你 signature 把 glock, 就想請問:  在二手槍店見到 glock 17 t , 同 glock 17 有什麼分別呢. t 是不是 stands for training 呢, 個店員都唔清楚, 只知道那批是警察9mm ...
Humm....... I have SIG and Glock pistol.

Though my nickname is "SIG", I did mention in the Sig and Glock talk forum, if I can have ONLY one gun in my entire life, it will be a 9mm Glock 17.
引用:
在二手槍店見到 glock 17 t , 同 glock 17 有什麼分別呢. t 是不是 stands for training 呢, 個店員都唔清楚, 只知道那批是警察9mm舊槍 好多都好殘.
If the one you saw is in blue colour recevier, then it is a Glock17T.

You're right, G17T is designed for training purpose (force on force), it has two versions, both are based on pure "blow back" operattio, so there is no locking system on these pistols. Difference between the two is the caliber it use, one is for shooting 9mm FX (rubber/colour marking) ammo, and the other one is for 7.8X21mm air cartridge (Airmunnition).

Both model is restricted to sell to LEO (Law Enforcement Only), howcome the old surplus gun store in NZ able to sell those used one to the public??

BTW, see the Glock 17T(FX) pictute.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

引用:
原帖由 saltiwet 於 2008-3-8 20:58 發表
原來不是 firearm, 只可以射墨水彈. 子彈貴過真9mm子彈好多.
Right, FX round is much more than life ammo, and it is restricted to sell to LEO.

引用:
原帖由 nikilau 於 2008-3-9 21:20 發表
some more ugly news

新聞耳目 : 警隊神槍手國際賽搞頂包

神 槍 手 名 銜 多 多 , 除 了 本 身 是 新 鴻 基 地 產 高 層 , 還 擔 當 輔 警 助 理 指 揮 ...
Read about this last year, btw, 楊 祖 賜 Edgar Young had been kicked out from the HKRA committee, and they even DQ his Range Officer qualified......

回復 #7 nikilau 的帖子

Hi nikilau,

It is your decision to join which shooting club, I had gave my personal comment about pros & corns before so no further information I could provide at this moment.

Certainly I am glad you had heard about the case about Phoenix and now China...... anyway what ever club you want to join, wish you enjoy this sport and wish you all the best!
引用:
the regulation has gone to an extreme that it is killing the sport.
Oh, do you think ALO care about this, what I feel is seems less people playing such hobby and the ALO/HKLE has less trouble......
引用:
Zhong zhen rifle is 中正步槍
I see I see, I have seen one deact rifle with Chinese marking before.
引用:
I have seen someone who spent 20000 HKD on a airsoft IPSC custom gun, I feel a bit em...............
No comment at all but I had heard some of those guys said, for such investment they can keep the gun at home instead of inside the armoury like life firearms. Whatever, it is still a airsoft pistol that shoots BB pellets ONLY!

Well, I spent a bit more and I got my fully custom built 1911 .45ACP pistol~~

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2008-3-10 15:48 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Investment

引用:
原帖由 nikilau 於 2008-3-9 21:46 發表

for 22 rifle range, you best choice would be Hong Kong Rifle association. take a look at their web site and learn more about them.
Friend of mine (RA member) has a 22LR rifle, I'm not interesting to shoot it at all, for me a .223 Remington center fire rifle like SIG 551 or Steyr AUG is much more attractive.

引用:
原帖由 SIG 於 2008-3-10 15:57 發表

Friend of mine (RA member) has a 22LR rifle, I'm not interesting to shoot it at all, for me a .223 Remington center fire rifle like SIG 551 or Steyr AUG is much more attractive.
SIG 哥, 我地有得玩先得架, 鬼吾知呀媽是女人。。。。

BTW, I come across with Macau IPSC club yesterday night, membership is only 500MOP/HKD and 200 monthly, very interesting . any brother here know anything about Macau Gun club?

越聼香港槍界D story, 就越火滾 , they are playing politics and not sport,

重有,聼說 你用8000HKD 同CGC 買支Glock 17 , 吾想玩時, 是不可轉售的, 要$0賣比CGC。。。。。

I own one of this

[

and a Swing as well, at my overseas house.

I believe there is not a chance to fire my Swing in HK so just want to join a .22 rifle club and ship my Anschutz 2013 back here.

benclek, email them and see what they suggest.

http://www.hkshooting.org.hk/

引用:
原帖由 nikilau 於 2008-3-10 23:55 發表

SIG 哥
每個人都會有唔熟識o既事物,請閣下千祈唔好講《哥》呢個字,咪大家研究研究囉!

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2008-3-13 10:46 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 nikilau 於 2008-3-10 23:55 發表
BTW, I come across with Macau IPSC club yesterday night, membership is only 500MOP/HKD and 200 monthly, very interesting . any brother here know anything about Macau Gun club?
In order to join any shooting club in Macau, one must match some of the following conditions:

1) No criminal record.
2) Able to pay the member and monthly fee.
3) He or she has to be a Macau resident!

BTW, some other issue about the Macau shooting stuff, please check your PM.

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2008-3-13 10:55 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 BenChek 於 2008-3-11 11:18 發表
I own one of this

and a Swing as well, at my overseas house.

I believe there is not a chance to fire my Swing in HK so just want to join a .22 rifle club and ship my Anschutz 2013 back here.
Nice Anschutz target rifle, expensive stuff!

Could you please tell me more about the captioned Swing rifle, is it a .308 caliber bolt action center fire from the attached link?

http://www.topcorp1.com/swing/swing.html

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2008-3-13 11:21 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 nikilau 於 2008-3-11 00:01 發表
越聼香港槍界D story, 就越火滾 , they are playing politics and not sport,

重有,聼說 你用8000HKD 同CGC 買支Glock 17 , 吾想玩時, 是不可轉售的, 要$0賣比CGC。。。。。
Ha ha ha~~ you're correct, people love to play politics, with NO exception even in the photographic circle......

Certainly theose EXPENSIVE gun you bought from CGC will be UNABLE to re-sell back to the club, it is still ABLE to transfer/re-sell to other arms licence holder even they are not in the same shooting club.

Some of my friends got it, no problem at all.

BTW, paying HK$8K for an affordable price Glock17 in CGC , well........ for such price one can easily buy a SIG P226 with few spare mags already from other dealers in HK!

Good luck buddy!

[ 本帖最後由 SIG 於 2008-3-13 11:38 編輯 ]

Yes ! Thats it.

Swing is a single shot bolt action target rifle.
Many in the target shooting players refer it as one of the best.
I purchased one back in 1990.
It fires 7.62/51 ammo.
Using some really good ammo like Norman Maxima you can achieve a muzzle velocity at Mach 3.

It is really good.
I can confidently shoot a figure-11 (man size) target over one mile with a reasonsable grouping.
But I dont believe there is any fullbore shooting range in HK to fire my Swing..... SIGH

36 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.