推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 井底蛙遊踪之五 ---- CP HM SN (流水賬)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-11 15:35 發表
Totally agree... call the manager and ask them to reserve the twin to you... and btw... as i know... many of my friend wanna try this twin in ky alrready... gotta be quick... not because they will  ...
I'll try my luck as soon as I can --- but what about you? Will you sail in the ocean?

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-11 16:13 發表
what i mean of a little boat in the ocean is... both MM will become too wide to be f after many ching tried... so got to be quick...

no la... i won't try this twin... may be next time...
I mean take your time to try the TWINs before they become ocean wide and let little avater sail in them!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-11 08:52 發表
哎呀! 咁下次要試3p咪要300+300, 即係600! 不過如果真係好嘅就冇問題啦!!
No room charge?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-11 16:16 發表
I mean take your time to try the TWINs before they become ocean wide and let little avater sail in them!
So FAST to become wide.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-3-11 19:41 發表

No room charge?
Of course there is room charge but I didn't mention it as it had been discussed previously!

有機會要見識見識啦....thx

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-11 15:35 發表
Totally agree... call the manager and ask them to reserve the twin to you... and btw... as i know... many of my friend wanna try this twin in ky alrready... gotta be quick... not because they will  ...
今日終於有幸親睹twins芳容, 個人認為容貌有80分以上, 彼此相似程度有95分, 主要分別為身栽! 至於功夫方面, 就要留待icheng兄嘅親身報告! 各位密切留意明天icheng兄嘅"我的初次cp twins雙飛報告"(希望佢到時真係出嘢啦!!)

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-3-12 19:10 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-12 19:08 發表
今日終於有幸親睹twins芳容, 個人認為容貌有80分以上, 彼此相似程度有95分, 主要分別為身栽! 至於功夫方面, 就要留待icheng兄嘅親身報告! 各位密切留意明天icheng兄嘅"我的初次cp twins雙飛 ...
Are they real twins or just look-alike?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-3-12 21:02 發表

Are they real twins or just look-alike?
I confirm they are real TWINs.................

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-13 08:55 發表
I confirm they are real TWINs.................
I concur!!!!

c-hing,   need your help!!
if I work in Kowloon,  take the direct train to CP for Hung Hom or as your suggestion,  which way is better?   the cost is HK$290 from hung hom to cp by direct train.
HM is understood.  how about KY?
I always go to CP for work, but never go to HM,  may try try....
thanks in advance...

Just wonder if there is 1 + 1 package over here...............!

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:44 發表
1000000000000% real twins!!!

半島兄, are you challenging my report of twins?  hahahaa...  just kiding...
I think Bro. Pen should have known the fact by now......... when I was having good time with the TWINs, I received his call!

引用:
原帖由 jjhhww1967 於 2008-3-13 15:50 發表
c-hing,   need your help!!
if I work in Kowloon,  take the direct train to CP for Hung Hom or as your suggestion,  which way is better?   the cost is HK$290 from hung hom to cp by direct train.
H ...
The train from SZ to CP cost rmb 40 (ordinary class) and 45 (first class).

Of course, taking train directly from Kowloon is the most convenient, but more costly and with more time constraint.

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:57 發表
I am just kidding...

If go to CP... I really suggest to take the train from SZ... as the time could be controlled by you... or even have a FF in LWEST if you are not full after the action in CP...
Exactly.............. going to CP, it is better taking the 和諧号列車 from SZ.

前天終於獨自上CP探險.目標係KY.因為唔知火車班次既關係.來回都比各CHing用多半小時.即2個半鍾.1時起程去到3點半.係KY餐廳用20元食個荼餐醫飽個肚即上4/F.比訂房時間遲2個鐘.好彩主任姐姐好人照俾discount我。但人山人海,我至愛水床已沽清。經過三輪選妃後終於選左個21l崴36C湖北妹,青春無敵。正!詳情和各CHing所講一樣不再詳勢講。在此多謝各位放料既CHing,尤其給我電話的。下一標係MH,有Ching可給我絡電話嗎?
祝大家玩得開心又放心。

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-13 16:57 發表
I am just kidding...
If go to CP... I really suggest to take the train from SZ... as the time could be controlled by you... or even have a FF in LWEST if you are not full after the action in CP...
Next time, we should go together (with icheng also).

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-3-27 23:56 發表

Next time, we should go together (with icheng also).
You are always welcome.................

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-28 12:21 發表
My next time will be tomorrow afternoon... arrive at 3pm...
But Saturday is always NG for me.........  I prefer weekdays!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.