推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 井底蛙遊踪之五 ---- CP HM SN (流水賬)

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-3-28 12:24 發表

But Saturday is always NG for me.........  I prefer weekdays!
我都係wow, 9-5 is the best.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-28 14:26 發表
haha... and I am free again on Next Monday afternoon...
小喇叭, 鰜蛃糽R! 呢兩個禮拜忙到機都唔得閒打呀! 好掛住cp呀!!

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-3-28 14:56 發表
I am so fxxking busy for the past 2 weeks... also including a bad family matter...

So, I try to squeeze my work and give me 2 afternoon free time... I will be in CP tomorrow afternoon... but no  ...
你係過去鶢潃蚋妨籉, 而我就黎緊鶢潃蚋妨籉! 始終都係緣慳一面!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-3-28 15:10 編輯 ]

Suddently go time yesterday, so I went to CP.  Thanks to all contribution of ideas on this thread, I had a number of choices, but as I got there too early, I went for a "real" foot massage at the Hui Mei Foot Massage Centre, which is interestingly enough next to KY SN, not HM.  Got a cute- looking girl number  @@, and she is really good.  Those who can stand the pain can  try her as she can make you feel really painful, but also comfortable and relacing, when it over !!  Then I struggled between HM and KY, and finally decided on HM.  Apparenly, they changed to Police (Gong An) uniform.  The first two rounds are awful as these are not really what you expected after reading all the good things from this thread !  The third round spotted a relatively tall , but no smile on the face, the fourth round got me what I wanted.  Very cute and talkative and teasing all the time.  Got a coupon when I left, makes me wonder if I can use it on HM or GL ?  Does anyone know  ?

Logically, I don't think you'd use it in GL.  The room charge of GL is already much lower than that of HM ($138 vs $238)!  If you can use it in GL then the room charge will then be $88!!!!  NO WAY, man!!!

Hey !!!
Just received some information from my friend !!!

According to his last experience in WM, there is a very hot captain, with long hair, young, good body shape, always wearing short and sexy shirts...

Does any brother recognize this captain ?
if yes, can you please PM her phone no. to me ??
Especially c hing  icheng, did you see a captain like this last time ??
Please confirm...

, 又玩CAPTAIN誘惑呀!!??

yes ar...
the friend of mine told me where the KL hotel is ...
and he know the beautiful captain in KL hotel first...
then introduce to me...

now... he told me that WM has a young and beautiful captain...
but he need to find out the phone no. of this hot hot girl .....

so...wanna to confirm first ....

Hi icheng609,

After seeing your timetable today, it seems your plan will work perfectly for me. Since I am always free on Monday(my business is with U.S. client n it's Sunday there) n don't mind to start out 11AM n return by 5-6PM.

If there is any chance for me to join you , please PM me so I can send you my cell to contact. I am an easy going guy n won't cost you any trouble, but never been to those SN you  guys mentioned in CP.

Many thanks in advance.

Hey ac388, I think you'd better send PM to icheng609 to further discuss.  You're taking the risk of being accused for blowing horn, which is not allowed in this forum!!

引用:
原帖由 UrbanEagle 於 2008-3-28 15:55 發表
Suddently go time yesterday, so I went to CP.  Thanks to all contribution of ideas on this thread, I had a number of choices, but as I got there too early, I went for a "real" foot massag ...
So interesting to read all the CP reports!

CHing,

Pls advise if there would be too much people and not recommended to go on Sat?

引用:
原帖由 aaboy 於 2008-3-30 14:00 發表
Pls advise if there would be too much people and not recommended to go on Sat?
Sat. should be quite busy.

Thanks for your advice n hope icheng 609 will reply me.
引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-29 15:22 發表
Hey ac388, I think you'd better send PM to icheng609 to further discuss.  You're taking the risk of being accused for blowing horn, which is not allowed in this forum!!

Thx for your report

據所知cp是個很落後的地方.沒想到我才是真的井底之蛙~

回復 #94 jesus888 的帖子

吓, CP落後! 你唔好嚇我呀!!

引用:
原帖由 jesus888 於 2008-4-3 00:52 發表
據所知cp是個很落後的地方.沒想到我才是真的井底之蛙~
Are you from HK?

引用:
原帖由 Avater 於 2008-4-3 09:09 發表
No... the question should be ... "Are you from Mars?".
I like it MAN!

Wonderful timing

thx for sharing

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.