推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

39 12
發新話題
打印

[疑難] 破產令解除後申請信用卡

Good idea, thanks!

引用:
原帖由 COO 於 2008-3-25 16:04 發表
How?

引用:
原帖由 w128501 於 2008-3-24 01:07 發表
給信用卡中心的忠告: 其實香港曾經破產人士幾十萬, 但這幾年已累積還款能力, 如邊間銀行肯發卡, 發行量必大.
試過d細行未呀? 得唔得?

以前去過credit dept睇過, credit card 同 loan 一樣, 批唔批係根據個credit rating system, 一破產就扣勁多分, 或者跟本唔考慮, 始終破過一次, 第二次既可能性點都高了.....但係如果有人幫你寫好d份申請, 打個電話, 唔係冇可能的

相關搜索目錄: Credit card 銀行
yeah........

you have no way haha

You can try Aeon!

可選擇.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 w128501 於 2008-3-14 06:18 PM 發表
怎樣去中央資料庫到睇睇自己個紀錄呀?
You can get a copy of your credit report from TransUnion by paying a small fee.

http://www.transunion.hk/

When a bank issues you a credit card (or rejects your credit card application), gives out a loan (or rejects your loan application), ... or when you default in a repayment for over a month, the transaction will be reported to and recorded in TransUnion's databank.  Usually, such entries will be automatically removed after two years, except for delinquency which will be kept for 5 years.

After a financial institution made a credit inquiry of you, they are obligated to send you a notice informing you of such inquiry.  You can use that letter from the financial institution within 30 days (maybe 60 days) to ask for a free report from TransUnion.

In the case of bankruptcy, the data will be retained for 8 years from the date of petition for bankruptcy proceeding.

Have a look at the FAQ in the above link.

[ 本帖最後由 dejavu2003 於 2008-9-4 17:41 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Credit card

回復 32# dejavu2003 的帖子

你講環聯信貸資料庫,我相信 3 年前銀行就會用,而家應該會用白氏得。 

相關搜索目錄: 銀行

引用:
原帖由 HJ2127_ATR1 於 2008-9-5 10:39 AM 發表
你講環聯信貸資料庫,我相信 3 年前銀行就會用,而家應該會用白氏得。 
I can only tell from my own experience - my last credit report from TransUnion was as recent as 6 months ago.  It was like a "book" with entries from all the banks that I had dealings with on credit cards, loans, ... in the last 2 years.  At least HSBC, DBS, Citibank, DSB, CCB, BEA,... made inquiries and put entries in the databank and they claim to be "the only centralized database of consumer credit in Hong Kong".  

D&B is more for business credit as opposed to consumer credit.  Just wonder if anyone has seen their own credit report from D&B.

相關搜索目錄: Database 銀行

回復 dejavu2003 的帖子

DSB, CCB 全名係咩? 

我就從來冇去查自己信貸資料。 

只係知道幾年前,正面資料庫推出時,金融管理局指定搵白氏得做中央資料庫中心,同埋要所有金融機構參加呢個共用資料庫,當然銀行要畀錢白氏得。

相關搜索目錄: 銀行

引用:
原帖由 HJ2127_ATR1 於 2008-9-5 12:14 PM 發表
DSB, CCB 全名係咩? 

我就從來冇去查自己信貸資料。 

只係知道幾年前,正面資料庫推出時,金融管理局指定搵白氏得做中央資料庫中心,同埋要所有金融機構參加呢個共用資料庫,當然銀行要畀錢白氏得。
Dah Shing Bank, China Construction Bank.

Unless TransUnion lies, they claim they are the ONLY centralized database of CONSUMER credit in HK.  

The banks I dealt with only informed me they made inquiries at TransUnion but never at D&B.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2008-9-5 12:32 發表

Dah Shing Bank, China Construction Bank.

Unless TransUnion lies, they claim they are the ONLY centralized database of CONSUMER credit in HK.  

The banks I dealt with only informed me they ma ...

DSB = 大新銀行,我第一次聽。    不過應該係 Dah Sing 先岩。 
中國建設銀行亞洲。   當時唔知係美國銀行亞洲買定賣呢。   
另外一點有關銀聯,我唔係幾信。 

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 38# killingmesoftly 的帖子

唔該晒相關資料。

39 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.