28 12
發新話題
打印

Wine lovers! pls come in!!

地中海氣候, 應該會幾接近 Fitou 區嘅紅酒口味

相關搜索目錄: 紅酒

想請教下各位前輩, 買紅酒櫃有乜好介紹? 同埋有乜嘢要注意?

多謝兩位前輩賜教, 但多口一問, 剛剛看電視時, 見新 x 基隨樓附送的紅酒櫃是 Eurocave, 此牌子是否貴嘢?

[ 本帖最後由 資深球迷2世 於 2007-7-1 09:03 編輯 ]

多謝各位前輩指教~~ 好有參考價值

哈哈, 小弟的所謂品酒經驗, 實在不足道也, 獻醜不如藏拙

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-6 20:15 發表
everybody has his/ her beginning ma
小弟自幼家貧, 既無父蔭, 亦無長輩提攜, 故從未試過五大, 其副酒亦從未沾唇, 超市雜酒倒頗有閱歷, 實難登大雅之堂也

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-9 00:10 發表
I am famous by my experience on Supermarket wine, hhahaha
I am also an example of wine lover from poor family.
Big 5? who care?!!!!
next time if i know tasting gathering by wine shop or com ...
thank u so much~~

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 GstringLover 於 2007-7-9 09:53 發表
To : 資深球迷2世

You don't have to feel shame, the most important point of drinking wine is you enjoy the wine. As long as you like the wine you are drinking and feel good, that's enough and no ...
thank u for yr encouragement, haha... of cos i know what u mean, the cost of advertisement & marketing is really huge for the big 5, rite?

i know the brand name of Penfolds, i also heard of bin 407, but it's seldom to find this bin in pk shop or wellcome, only bin 28 is available. so i will choose robert mondavi's private cab in stead.

[ 本帖最後由 資深球迷2世 於 2007-7-9 12:19 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 GstringLover 於 2007-7-9 12:24 發表
To 資深球迷2世  

Try some larg PK and Welcome shops and you will find it. Penfold's Bin 28 is Ok for daily drinking but it is shiraz where Bin 407 is Cab. Sau, it is completely different. If you ...
wow~~ sounds really worth to try wor... but my choice for daily wine is Cru Bourgeois or Rioja with better vintage, will try 407 later, in my wife's birthday party

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-7-9 14:39 發表

Are you serious?  In as much as it being a good wine, you plan on having 407 on your wife's birthday?  If I were her, I would ask for a divorce.

Anyway, as a shareholder of Fosters ...
my wife doesn't know how good or how bad the wine is, she will say it's good if she feels it's good and so do i~~! if your wife only wants to drink big 5 on her birthday, i think u better divoice with her and drink them with a younger and prettier lady

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-7-9 15:26 發表
My wife doesn't drink at all.  I don't even know what big 5 are.  I only know fab 4, the Beatles.

There's nothing wrong with it but it's not meant to be reserved for a special ocassion.  It' ...
great~~ then please give me your best suggestion, my budget is about $200-300 per bottle, maybe i will book a table in a chinese restaurant and invite her family member as well, so the total number of red wine i prepare to consume is about 3-4 bottles~~ dun worry, she will definitely like this arrangement and will not divoice with me!

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-9 20:09 發表

bin 407 is pure Cab sau and u can buy it in Watson's with about 250.  I always buy the Spanish wine called Durius with a green label in Park'n shop, U will understand how a 69 HKD wine can do f ...
Oh... is that green label Spanish wine really that good? I've picked it up from the shelf a few months ago and considered for about 1 minute to buy it or not, but when I found that it is not a DOC wine, then I put it back to the shelf, seems that I've missed the chance to taste this wine for the Chile wine, I only look for the good vintage one, just like 2003 & 2004, but the stock available in supermarket is normally 2005 & 2006 only, so I always switch to CA cab. sau. from Sonoma & Napa valley of vintage 2001 & 2002.

相關搜索目錄: Switch Wine

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-7-9 20:29 發表

I think Laughing Magpie as suggested by Brother Kenzo1111 is a very good idea.  I used to buy them from Watson @ $218 which is the special price - and they were always on Special.  Has the pr ...
Thank u for yr suggestions! I heard from other people that the price quoted from Watson's is a bit higher than other wine shop, is that the truth? Anyway, I will go over there to have a look and see if I can get something within my budget.

引用:
原帖由 可愛老頑童 於 2007-7-9 21:57 發表
As alternatives to Ausies, pls try a bottle each of:

2003 Ch. Puygueraud, Bordeaux Cotes de Francs
( about ~$200 @ Ponti )
http://nicolas-thienpont.com/puygueraud/puygueraud.htm

2003 Ch. Ga ...
Thank u for yr suggestion too. Seems that the 1st one is from the Southern part of France, rite? I've tasted some wine from the same region and reckon that they are not my glass of wine~~ for the 2nd one, I really feel interested as I've never tried wine from St. Emilion

引用:
原帖由 可愛老頑童 於 2007-7-10 09:38 發表
Both wines are good value for money I thought, in fact I like the 03 Ch. Puygueraud over Ch. Galon.

Ch. Puygueraud should be geographically inside Bordeaux, and close to ...
thank u for yr explanation, is that area so called 'satellite region' by some expert?

引用:
原帖由 parklane 於 2007-7-10 09:35 發表

Price for premium bordeaux wine is ultra expensive in Watson.  Not too long ago, I saw a bottle of 99 Tertre Roteboeuf priced at 4000+ and the same bottle is selling less than 1000 elsewhere.   ...
Yes! I heard from some C Hing that wine sold at Watson's @3,500 can become @2,8xx in other shops... one more question, I heard that there are wine shops at the industrial centre in Ap Li Chau, is that place worth to go?

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-10 19:47 發表

Watson's wine is normally high in vintage Bordeaux mainly, Their Aussie wine and new Bordeaux are good price esp, Aussie.
Laughing magpie is only abut 215 now on sale. Get some and enjoy it.

Seems like I really need to go over & take a look and buy some wine stock, lots of family events will be held in the coming months

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-16 02:09 發表
and my pretty colleague company...
hey, pls show the pic and notes....!
i was too drunk that night........
i went there and found many good things to learn
http://www18.discuss.com.hk/forumdisp ...
u have joined their 14/7 gathering? the food looks really great~~

one short & quick question:

明天晚上有飯聚, 想買一支白酒配上湯焗龍蝦, 有冇 d 一百蚊樓下嘅超市酒介紹? thanks!

相關搜索目錄: 白酒

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-20 20:05 發表
For lobster, i personally like Riesling or sauvignon Blanc.
Get NZ SB from any brand in Supermarket.
好險... 原本諗住買支加州 chardonnay 就算

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-21 01:30 發表

still ok if it is unoaked.  California or Aust Chardonnay has strong oak are good for cheese or cream source.

I also like Sancere or CHiblis grand cru for seafood esp seafood platter. Cripsy,  ...
I bought a bottle of 2003 Monte sb Reserve (Chile) to serve the lobster, the aroma of 荔枝 & peach is interesting. My family members all enjoy this matching.

Thank you for your suggestion.

有一本明報(定明窗?)出版社嘅酒書都係咁講 , 我諗應該都有一定根據? 而且我相信倒落酒杯聞, 點都會清楚過就咁索個樽塞啩?

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-7-31 01:40 發表
back from Osaka. Brought one bottle of lafite 04. 28500 yen only!! Yeah!
有排都未飲得...

bad~~ I just bought 2 bottles of bin 407 from pk shop

八式頭盤:  醉雞、薰魚、素鵝、香椿豆腐、芹菜蝦干、糖醋茄子、酸甜小黃瓜、烤麩
主菜: 毛豆年糕炒大花蟹或海虾, 碧綠金菇卷, 松子海斑魚, 蘿蔔排骨湯, 蒜香法國豆, 紅燒元蹄, 煲仔菜飯
甜品: 桂花酒粮丸子

各位前輩, 以上菜單可以配咩酒?

28 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.