推介:| 紅酒 | 白酒 | Wine | 花店 | 啤酒 | 香檳 | 咖啡 | Disco |

發新話題
打印

Wine lovers! pls come in!!

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2006-12-2 12:55 PM 發表
then why not going Burgundy direct?
What do u mean? Do you mean why not try Burgundy wines?

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2006-11-29 02:11 AM 發表
Penfold St Henri's 2002 has got 95 pts by James Holliday. watch it!

For mutton, southern france is a good choice such as Cheateauneuf de Pape and Cote de Rhone Village.
I prefer RWT rather than St Henri, of course the price has a large gap between them. So I will try Saltram Bin No 1 Shiraz, the price is a little bit cheaper than St Henri, but the quality is marvellous!

Rhone wines are good in general but their style is quite different from Aussie. They are so elegant & stylish.

引用:
原帖由 parklane 於 2006-12-4 09:50 AM 發表

Bordeaux is becoming too expensive now.  You just wont find any classified growth below 500 that you would eager to buy nowaday. And I observed a very very interesting phenomenon last week.  I  ...
It depends on .....
Burgundy wines are very good only to those high-priced i.e. over $500. Their style is very different from Bordeaux wines. I don't know what burgundy wines they opened. However, Burgundy wines seems not the main theme in HK. Recently, I love Burgundy wines.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2006-11-27 11:41 PM 發表
i did not.  By the way, there is a new supermarket called THREE SIXTY in Landmark Central. SO many organic wine and so less popular but very good wine from Loire, France, Aussie and NZ. If have tim ...
Really? I will visit it shortly. How's the price?

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2006-12-22 06:41 PM 發表
yes, price there is not cheap
just about the same price in watsons and city super
That sounds not attractive....
I only purchase discounted items in Watsons since their standard price items are not reasonable, sometimes crazy!!

引用:
原帖由 05606489 於 2007-1-1 04:58 PM 發表
Hi guys, I'm a beginner, I rec'd a bottle of St-Emillion Grand Cru 1999 of Chateau DE FONBEL as a 1st
prize of X'mas party. Someone told me it's very good and expensive, could you guys give your
Congratulation!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! (a little bit late ...=D)
The wine is fruity, silky & have a good body. However, it might have some earthy smell which you may not like it. The price is reasonable. I don't think it's expensive. It's value for money.
Enjoy your wine! =DDD

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-1-3 02:02 AM 發表
Tai gor,
De Fonbel is very good already for a beginner la.
05605489, u know, we are not young and few quota left for wine, Tai gor
always has good stuff ga.

可愛老頑童 , wellcome!!!
thanks  ...
What is "good stuff" stands for?

hi everybody, do me a favour.
Can u suggest some supermarket cheap wines (under $150 or under $100 better) good for eating raw oysters?
I know it is very difficult because of the small budget.
Please help me.

Thank you very much Parklane, Tailawyau & kenzo1111 !!

I will try the sparkling wines which you suggested this weekend -- the black-colored label one and/or Christensent and/or Stamp.

One of my friends will open Jacob's creek sparkling wine.

If I have more budget, I will try Loire Valley Sau. Blanc , Chablis, New Zealand Sau. Blanc, Champagne......etc. However, my pocket is flat. Sometimes cheap wines may produce acceptable result.

I hope so.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-8-1 19:44 發表

Our pockets are flat too.........after spending so much on the juice..!!

If u want to try white with oyster(raw), I suggest u to buy the very sharp one such as sancere, Sur lie, Chab ...
Thank you kenzo1111.

Hi everybody, thank you for all your recommendation for the sparkling wine to match with raw oyster. They are all good in this very limited budget case!!

Freixenet Cordon Negro : My favourite for the raw oyster. ($79)
Christensent : excellent for daily drinking, BEST BUY!!!! ($49 only)
Stamp : very good also ($69)
Jacob's creek : all my friends' choice ($99)

kenzo1111, happy birthday!! Wish you the best of luck!!

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-8-23 22:58 發表

你係咪出現先??
No la. Just want to say happy birthday.
Enjoy!!!

[ 本帖最後由 Antenna 於 2007-8-24 01:43 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-8-29 00:35 發表

You drink a $1,000 bottle of wine and you worry about the $100 corkage?  I'd rather get something decent - decent place, decent food, and decent wine glass.

You make sure this one is good.   ...
In my humble opinion, money should be spent on the right way. It is not the problem of the amount. I am a poor guy but many of my friends is well off. Most of them spend their money very very carefully, sometimes very mean. I am so curious. Their explanation is that it is very hard to earn money but is very easy to waste money.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-8-29 00:58 發表

Well, I never argued with restaurant on corkage as long as it's reasonable, as I think they forgo the profit they would otherwise get from the patrons' wine consumption, and they do spend a lot ...
I completely argee with you.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.