推介:| 紅酒 | 白酒 | Wine | 花店 | 啤酒 | 香檳 | 咖啡 | Disco |

發新話題
打印

Wine lovers! pls come in!!

Hi, I am new here, but also love to apperciate the beautiful wines, as for PENFOLD 389, why not try the Bin 707 94, 96 I really think they are one of the best wine for the year.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

I do agreed 707 is powerful, but that is what people really love Cab.Sau.for. as you mention some time ago that our quota is limited, so why not enjoy some thing nice and forget about the price too. By the way ever try Block 42 or Bin 61. should go for it. don't miss it.

here is another beautiful aus. wine  greenock's creek apricot block shriaz. hope everybody like it.

glad to hear u have a bottle of RR, my suggestion is that try to find a special ocassion with yr
dear one to enjoy together so that u will know what is the wine talking about and why robert parker give give this house so many 100 point full mark. then your trouble start, why? How to get some more .

hi, been busy for the past few days. there are some suggestion for those who love the french. 1996Ch du tertre, A sleeper, du tertre's 1996 exhitits a black ruby/purple colour, a sweet fruit scented nose medium to full body, well interrated tannin and fine furity and dept. the second one is 1996 Ch Gloria, one of the finest Gloria's produced in recent vintages, the 1996 is uncommonly hedonistic, plump and precociously styled. Low in acidity , rich in cedary, black currant furit, medium bodied, and lush.  the third one is 1966 Ch duhart milon. the color is la saturated dark ruby/purple. The bouquet offers aromas of blackcurrant furit intermixed with licoric, minerals and dried herbs, Rich and intense with considerable finesse, medium to full body.  all the above three are ready to drink between now and 2015. and the price are really reasonable and afforable.

To q2u

for the 96 Lafitte, it is so powerful like Latour and surprise everybody when they first tasted this vintage, Lafitte normolly are all very elegance and silky but not this one. still I love it more and more. tell us some more of your wonderful and unexpected tasting. thanks

I'd been followed this topic for sometime and found it very interesting. interesting in a way the people toward some comment or a particular interest espasically offended which I don't know why. well this is not my concern as people have different way of life and opoinon, what I want to say is why not we share all kind of experience in life particular toward WINE as this is the way we all love.For the people who love PENFOLD  they should try to understand Block 42 n Bin 61, I won't tell u what are these until U tell me and for the so call big 5 unless you people really want to understand the culture of a nation not wine before u can judge it by way of finincal mean. sorry this is my little humble comment after I view so many negative tread about wine.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.