推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

回復 546# 的帖子

gosh, I must say bro's this shit is addicting. It helps a heap especially when you're really stressed out about life! Thanks 大蛇 for the amazing list!

Teashop: YorkSex's Moon Waiting or Singtao's T Time near Fairview mall
茶名 : Ellen
臉蛋:8.8/10
茶溫 : 20+
茶色 : Smooth Skin
茶杯 : A-B杯
茶孔 : okay
茶資 : $120 HH, i actually stay over 50 mins
身材:9/10
技術:9.8/10 BBBJ, DFK, Willing to please, very nice service, not a time watcher
回沖率 : 85 % HIGH
Ellen is a very nice girl worth repeating for the excellent serivceswith sweetest sexy AV voice. Her services are at the same level as theScarbo garden's Mea,  This teashop will be an excellent alternativechoice that can compare to Scarbo garden quality and better price.

Teashop : Scarbo Garden at TOG2 Mississauga SQ one
茶名 : Vivian (Mississauga)
臉蛋:7.8/10
茶色 : smooth skin
茶杯 : b-杯
茶資 : $140
身材:7.5/10 chubby
技術:8.8/10 bbbj, dfk , service ok, a little bit rush on time
回沖率 : 38 % quite low

Vivian is a young chinese girl like to serve you right, however at 140price range, it is a low repeat rate and not really worth the try. Iwas kind of dissapointed at the Scarbo Garden (mississauga) locationthis time. Bros should stay at the scarbo new location (kennedy &huntingwoods) for better services.

After all, becky, moon waiting and scarbo garden are quite excellent agencies recently.

相關搜索目錄:

hey dssnewbev what's the number for Ellen?

Teashop: Moon Waiting near Fairview mall
茶名 : Monica
臉蛋:7/10
身材:8/10
技術:9/10 BBBJ. Very nice service, not a time watcher
回沖率 : 70 %

So as per the suggestion above, I was wanting to try Ellen at this Tea Shop. I called (found the number from the list), and the guy picked up and told me that she wasn't in today. So sounding like the complete newb that I am, I asked if there were any other girls and he suggested I look for Monica whom is new apparently. So I agreed and met up with her.

She certainly wasn't bad by all means, and she's very friendly with a nice tall & slim build. The bbbj was awesome and she took it like a champ all the way down. Oh and before going on, the shower part was great too, showered like a king, with a nice tease bbbj to boot. So anyway, the main course wasn't like ground breaking stuff, but I'm no expert anyway.

My only reservation with Monica, was her special bits down there being a little on the odourish side. Now, it by all mans isn't like a garbage dump, but I could've sworn when she started getting wet, there was a distinct smell of some Seafood Instant Ramen. So, either someone was cooking at the same time we were doing the monkey dance, OR the smell in question was permeating from "there".  Other than, good stuff IMO.

Oh, and aside from the girls there, the "manager" was pretty cool in general. Overall, an excellent experience, and this place is definitely a worthy place to return to on a consistent basis.

相關搜索目錄: Dance
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 金錢 +10 精品文章 2009-6-23 05:05
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2009-6-23 05:05
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2009-6-23 05:05

引用:
原帖由 jamesfishmann 於 2009-6-23 04:02 發表
Teashop: Moon Waiting near Fairview mall
茶名 : Monica
臉蛋:7/10
身材:8/10
技術:9/10 BB ...
Hmm...fishy smell is no good...   got to be careful here...

相關搜索目錄:

Agree....Fishy smell is definitely no good.   

I was visitng yesterday, but did not purchase coz's I was looking for Ellen.  I saw Kitty, but it is her period time and Monica is not my cup of tea!!!

Melody?

any C Hing knows when is Melody coming back??

Excellent report! Will visit this girl ASAP...
引用:
原帖由 mjbug 於 2009-6-18 11:17 發表
MJBug 麻雀蟲 又有好介紹
地點: Birthmount / Finch
電話: 647-968-8336
業務: 私做
價錢: $120 40 mins。
芳名: B B
年齡: 22
樣子: 頗 cute
身裁: 属嬌小玲瓏,有波有籮,驗明是真波。
態度:一流 ...

回復 557# 的帖子

called Becky yesterday, she said Melody coming back end of July / early August ....  sigh ...  more waiting

Any local students out there?

Any local students out there?

my report for Monica

去 滿懷亭(MOON WAITING) 探Kitty.  惦知佢去咗街,  四點半先至返,    Ellen 有親戚探訪 , 只有Monica 及印度西施, 唔係好鐘意印度西施個look, 所以要咗Monica.

Monica來自雲南, 識廣東話, 佢話睇電視自學, 來加超過一年, 光豬之後先發覺有人用緊沖涼房, 所以dup吓骨先, 手勢都唔錯,  由 shoulder, 腰, 至脚板, 都有十幾分鐘.
沖完涼好快就 BBBJ, 帶套上馬, 騎咗一輪, 跟住狗仔式完事, 即叫你起身沖涼,  派彩走人.

年份: 20+(冇問)
茶杯: 5’6”
茶費: $120/30分鐘, 有massage (I stay for 40 min)
茶樣: 7/10
茶杯: 33A-
茶孔: 7/10 (feels ok tight )
服務: 7/10 BBBJ
回沖率: 10 (完事後有 d急, 冇得攬吓傾吓, 少咗d GFE, 又冇 LFK; 同屋的 Kitty 及 Ellen 都有好的評價)

相關搜索目錄:
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

Big Snake bro, called 亞燕 few days many times, but all no answer, does she still work?  or gone again??

引用:
原帖由 club69 於 2009-7-7 12:43 發表
Big Snake bro, called 亞燕 few days many times, but all no answer, does she still work?  or gone again??
I think she is still in business.  She just came back from HK not long ago.

She wants to 增值自己 so she will take some English courses plus she will learn how to drive too.  Her sister is here and she may go out with her.  She told me she may not answer her phone all the time.   Just keep trying

last time I get in touch with her is Sat 11:30am for 早操

[ 本帖最後由 rtsang88 於 2009-7-7 14:42 編輯 ]
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

yes ar.. where's 亞燕 ar... I called her few times these days too.. but no one answer

回復 564# 的帖子

"last time I get in touch with her is Sat 11:30am for 早操"

Big Snake bro got morning exercise, so nice!  good to know that Ah Yin is just busy, not out of business.

will try again later.

又係去 滿懷亭 ( Don Mills and Sheppard). 終於見到上海妹Kitty, 樣OK la, 青春果然係無敵, 但身材就嘩一声,   Loben07兄冇介紹錯, 前谷後突, 有波有籮, 長腿, 五尺七, 走肥, 成個 model 咁, 加埋高根鞋,
睇見都会扯旗.

年份: 23
茶杯: 5’7”
茶費: $120/30分鐘, 冇催鐘
茶樣: 8/10
茶杯: 33B+
茶孔: 7/10 (feels ok tight, 真水 )
服務: 9/10 GFE
回沖率: 90

入房後吉高個 pat pat 整牀, 長腿+高根鞋+貼身low cut短裙, 已想就地正法,

沖完涼後攬吓傾吓磨吓, 十分健談, Ryerson讀Marketing, 揾到錢会讀埋Master.
佢話鐘意人揸佢pat pat, 車頭燈又夠大, 攪到隻手十分忙, 有 BBBJ及DFK, 用咗幾個姿勢,( 轉來轉去可以耐d) 男上女下, 企係地doggie, 又返上牀 doggie, 跟住想轉番男上女下, 佢話不如試吓第二樣, 佢自已起身, 扒埋牆, gut 高個pat pat, 咁樣又玩咗一陣, 如果有塊mirrow 照住, 想唔 KO都幾難. 最後都係返上牀男上女下完事.

走時見到新女 Selina, 覺得個樣重靚過 Kitty, 但因佢坐係處, 睇唔清楚身材.

[ 本帖最後由 rtsang88 於 2009-7-17 17:06 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄:
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

I went to Mr. Wong place and try Alice, KIA with big breast.  CBJ, shower before and after.  P tight and warm. 120/hr

Look: 8
Body: 9
Service: 8
Repeat: 80% (try others first)
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +20 原創內容 2009-7-19 22:39
  • rtsang88 體力 +20 原創內容 2009-7-19 22:39

引用:
原帖由 manman12 於 2009-7-19 06:45 發表
I went to Mr. Wong place and try Alice, KIA with big breast.  CBJ, shower before and after.  P tight and warm. 120/hr

Look: 8
Service: 8
Repeat: 80% (try others first)
C-hing, which Mr. Wong?
more detail information please
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

Mr. Wong in Scarborough, around kennady and hungtingwood, $!^-*&(-@@!*

as Mr. Wong is belong with Becky?

I think Mr. Wong has some relationship with Becky, but his place is different than Becky

I went to Becky and try Amy from 南京.  Face is OK. look close to 30, no 風塵味, Body has very small tits ans slim, about 5'6". Very friendly.  BBBJ even in shower.  Shower with you before and after.  Quite vocal during ML and nice voice. Good message and service.

Face: 6
Body: 6
Service: 9
Repeat: 70% after trying other girls in Becky's place..
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 原創內容 2009-7-21 08:42
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 原創內容 2009-7-21 08:42

I went to TOG2 $!^-*@^-@&)( to see Tiffiany in Scarborugh.  She is KIA. She has a pretty face and nice body with big headlight. She is about 25 and 5"4 with nice legs.  Shower before and after.  BBBJ and cowgirl is good with her tea hole grab my banana tight and warm while my hands are busy rooming her big and soft headlight.
Face: 9
Service: 9
Repeat: Yes I will
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 金錢 +10 原創內容 2009-7-25 02:38
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 原創內容 2009-7-25 02:38
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 原創內容 2009-7-25 02:38

引用:
原帖由 manman12 於 2009-7-23 20:41 發表
I went to TOG2 $!^-*@^-@&)( to see Tiffiany in Scarborugh.  She is KIA. She has a pretty face and nice body with big headlight. She is about 25 and 5"4 with nice legs.  Shower before and after.  BBBJ  ...
I echo your assessment. Tiffany is excellent value for the $.

She's in fact quite pretty considering she didn't wear any makeup when I saw her. Her look is the girl next door type with very attractive eyes. Her best features are nice and real boobs, smooth skin, very decent bbbj and rather tight hole.

In brief, a very nice kia for that price.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.