推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

引用:
原帖由 T.HO 於 2008-6-30 15:03 發表

其實我認識專門供應KIA Car 比D場嘅供應商...

每次有正KIA car, 佢都會Call 我. 所以我唔駛間間場去睇...

但今次佢冇Call 我,而Bro 話似明星, 我以為Miss 咗, 先至殺上去.... 方死執書
識得供應商.

日本人興試食

咁韓國人有セ著數
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

Korean: Erica

Tel: ^$&-*#!-**%^
Line 143 of Ray's file
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (8.5/10 if you like fake hard boobs) I would guess 34C
Height: 5'6
Weight: apprx. 105lb
English: 6/10 her english is actually not bad..  conversable..
Place: 7/10 clean room, the shower is run down..

Dropped by last week to see who is available..  apparently only Erica was available as other girls fell sick..  Which was fine as she is a young, slim, tall korean girl with big fake boobs...  went upstairs to room, undressed, she helped me showered (not together), just soap and rinse which was fine..  afterwards, she undressed and revealed her rock hard boobs with perfect nipples..  nice and round, no bigger than a quarter..  She asked me to lay down on my stomach and gave me a massage for 5 mins or so then she gave me a bodyslide..  which was good as her skin is very very soft..  the she asked me to turn over and proceeded to perform bbbj.. after several minutes I asked her to lay down and I devoured her nipple and played with her kitty which was starting to get wet.. then she poured some lube on my hand to add more wetness..  Then the condom went on and did missionary and finished with doggy...   showered (alone) again and off I go..

all in all, pretty good..

Damage: 140 / 40 mins

Anyone else been this place and can recommend other girls (that are currently working there)?
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-1 20:13
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-1 20:13

又有report 啦

荼名:Icy
茶齡:27-28
茶孔k緊
茶号:陸世染-生易發-染易發發

尋日个keeper call 我, 話有件新女到咗o 就即刻飛車去小佢, 上到去, 个keeper 熱情招呼同佢地吹水都幾盞鬼o 條女叫Icy, 大既27-28歲喥, 但佢都几高吓, 有5'7。
但好似成熟D, 望落又几有女人味, keeper 孟咁sell 佢个對40寸長腿, 望落去都幾白淨, 睇兩睇, 細佬有D衝動~! 唉ok啦~就試試佢~! 我地沖完凉之後, 吹了一陣bbbj, 跟住帶套上馬, 狗仔咗一陣又正常位, 過程中叫聲真寞, 有真水同ok緊o 最後我嘅子孫俾佢用坐蓮夾爆o 完事後再吹陣水, 但係佢D廣東話唔係好掂, 先知佢係北京妹o 總体來講, 條女好温柔好嗲, 最好就係佢好脾氣同耐性,
前後都搞咗45分鈡, keeper 都冇吹鈡拍門。佢地都幾nice, service算好謈[啦、聽講2号又有新女開ユ, 香港名模22-23歲, 叫倣Kiss~!

相關搜索目錄:
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-1 20:13
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-1 20:13

引用:
原帖由 xLover_x 於 2008-7-1 14:51 發表
茶孔k緊

尋日个keeper call 我, 話有件新女到咗o 就即刻飛車去小佢, 上到去, 个keeper 熱情招呼同佢地吹水都幾盞鬼o 條女 ...
where is the address ah? anyother girls??
thank you bros!!

相關搜索目錄:

Seems like a great place to be going to

Vida @ SRM

Stats from their site:
Age 21
Height 5'2
Weight 100
Eyes Brown
Hair Brown
Background European/Middle Eastern
http://www.steelesroyalmassage.com/ladies/vida

This is the second time I saw Vida..  I visited her probably more than half a year ago..  She had shorter hair back then and now is long and curvey..  looks really nice..  I showered, then she came in and asked that "I seen you before right?"..  Thats usually a good sign..  Anyhow..  after couple small catchup lines and settled with a bodyslide option..  I proceeded to the massage table..  she started massaging my back and shoulder then moved herself right in front of me, leaning in and pressing her boobs on my head while stretching her arms down my back...  As I was groping her ass I went ahead and loosened her bikinni top and started sucking on my tits while she continues with the massage...  her right nipple is pierced, so its a bit different from nippling on other girls' boobs..  one word.. fun..  After a while, she got on the table and gave me a pretty good slide on my back..  then I asked to massage her for a bit..  Started on the back, focusing on her shoulder (which she had a couple knots then her thighs and ass..  and what an ass..  then as time is drawing near, I got back on the table and she performed her routine of bodyslide..   finished with a simulated cowgirl position..

Damage: $150 / 40 mins  ($50 = Room / $100 = BS)
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-2 08:46
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-2 08:46

Middle East?  Maybe she is related to Bin Ladin

多伦多Fairbank CLUB脱衣舞报告
I have been going to Fairbank for 10 years, let me give you some tips.. if you want touching and lap dance 10 dollars a dance, you can go for 80 bucks for 1/2 hour, 150 bucks for full 1 hour in VIP area. VIP Area is when the girls and you have more privacy time. I had a couple of girls that gives me a couple of wild nights in the VIP room. Girls and Comments Mandy - HKese girl Pretty and nice, always up for touching, (if you wanted more.. you have to ask her privitely) Rose - Vietnamese girl Pretty, always good for touching, she touch you back as well. Joey - HKese girl Prettiest of all chinese ones there, she will not give you any touching. Basically I won't spend any more on her as she doesn't even dance in VIP, all she does is talks Lucy - HKese / Vietnamese girl Very hard core lap dancer, touching is never a problem if you folks got any more questions about any fairbank girls

相關搜索目錄: Dance
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-2 23:52
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-2 23:52

多伦多studio 9 后感

每次看新岛,第一个广告都是studio9.今天跟朋友2个人去了.的确有韩国跟鬼妹.我点了韩妹,因为个人比较喜欢.有2个韩国mm,一个身材ok,但是样子实在是....... 一个是样子不错,身材马马虎虎.

前面的按摩就不说了,韩国女人向来不擅长按摩的,就是手在你背上乱摸一通.然后是extra. 的确跟传闻一样,没有sex,最多是body. 韩妹身材很普通,但是还好不胖,没有坠肉.脱了衣服在我身上蹭了两个就说要我帮她按摩,而且不许我碰下面.并且是背朝着我的.艾~~~ 没意思.出来问我朋友,他选了个鬼妹,感觉似乎也不怎么样.鬼妹身材不错,但是按摩跟body的功夫实在不行.

这里建议如果是要去爽的朋友还是不要去了,不过里面的女生基本都是来了加拿大十年以上的韩国跟鬼妹,还有几个越南妹,所以英文很好.但是交这么贵的英语补习课,还是不要了吧.

打分环境 3.5/5, 女生相貌 3/5 ,身材3/5, 服务 2.5/5, 态度3/5.

extra价格是body 80 半个小时, 100 四十五分钟, 120 一个小时

bella和kim.还有一个sara服务挺好,听我朋友说是服务最好的一个.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-2 23:51
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-2 23:51

引用:
原帖由 xLover_x 於 2008-7-1 14:51 發表
茶孔k緊

尋日个keeper call 我, 話有件新女到咗o 就即刻飛車去小佢, 上到去, 个keeper 熱情招呼同佢地吹水都幾盞鬼o 條女 ...
I go there yesterday saw a new girl there ,this is probably the most beautiful young Chinese girl that i seen in Toronto garage.
She told me she is 19 years old ,she is talkative and give out very good service and very girl friend feel.
when i left ,i give her $20 tipi's she told me she will only work in Toronto for 2 weeks.
I will try to go back and visit her again in a few days.

相關搜索目錄:
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 useful information 2008-7-2 23:41
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 useful information 2008-7-2 23:41

引用:
原帖由 WOOWOO9 於 2008-7-2 13:22 發表

I go there yesterday saw a new girl there ,this is probably the most beautiful young Chinese girl that i seen in Toronto garage.
She told me she is 19 years old ,she is talkative and give ou ...
Her name is Do Do

went to row 417 of the excel file:
私人私人士嘉堡早十至晚二時陸世染-易易伍-發發陸狗       
2775 當妙 頂樓
Place is not good, a little dirty, only 1 bathroom, 3 rooms i guess, keeper 勁sale good service but a little 黑face
有幾條女,
1. 一個高高地5"7,skinny,叫做紅紅,但腰long legs short,細balls, almost no balls, looks very 北妹,
2. 好似叫做rola, short 5"2or 5"3, a little fat, balls look very bad, 8 字ball又細, 腰又粗, looks ok la
actually, i've tried both.
1. this girl looks very normal, but ok la, no other choice that day, first undress, then shower, she wash my dick and ass very detail, wonder why, but i know that finally when we start, in the room, she told me to lie down with facing down, i thought she is starting to massage, but not, she is start to lick my ass, she lick it for about 5 mins, very good, then bbbj, but her pussy is very loose, I spend very long time to finish, cos no feel. over all, her service is average, but the 毒龍 is really good.
2. this girl is fatter than what she looks with cloth on, very short, ahh, wrong choice, oh, actually i didn't choose cos only she is availiable, ok la, the place is really bad, a room inside the kitchen, very strange, after shower, she bbbj, and fuck, no 毒龍, boring, bad experience, a very important thing, i lost money, let me explain, I usually don't bring wallet to garage cos worry about their behavior, I bring only what I need to spend to there, that's why I know exactly how much money I have, that day I visit there, by the time I paid this girl, I found that $30 in my pocket is gone, they steal my $30 dollars, so this garage charge $120 but stole my $30 which is $150, very expensive, don't ever visit.

this garage steal money from clients, don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-2 23:41
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-2 23:41

星期一去 Tom's garage.

Noelle, Pinky and another HK girl. 最後都係同 Noelle :D 三月前同佢之後念念不忘, 佢話係道做埋個summer就唔做喇, 希望佢走之前可以見多佢一次喇

星期一晚都幾多brother去, 我搾唔定主意要兩個brother等真係唔好意思

我未到10pm到都搞到11點幾先搞掂...
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 精品文章 2008-7-4 10:04
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 精品文章 2008-7-4 10:04

*唔好意思 double post 左添*

*唔好意思 double post 左添*

[ 本帖最後由 p2k7 於 2008-7-2 12:02 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 p2k7 於 2008-7-2 12:36 發表
星期一去 Tom's garage.

Noelle, Pinky and another HK girl. 最後都係同 Noelle :D 三月前同佢之後念念不忘, 佢話係道做埋個summer就唔做喇, 希望佢走之前可以見多佢一次喇

星期一晚都幾多brother去, 我搾 ...
Hello 襟兄弟, 果晚坐晌你隔離果條友正係小弟, 好彩我都玩左成粒鐘先至走.

荼名:dodo
茶齡: she said 20, don't know but pretty young
茶孔: ok緊

wanna try the new girl, but seems like working or out, ok then, the keeper took a little girl in, she looks very young, short but ok slim with dress, she said she has small breasts, um.. well, not that bad, as long as they are real i would say, after shower, she help me to blow with condom, um.. ok la, not suprising, then fxxk, for long time, she has a little 肚larm, pat pat pretty 好肉, not wet enough, her skill is not good, good smile and talkative, over all, ok, pretty, if you like student style, she is the one, most important, no extra charge for over time( of cos not over 30mins la)

相關搜索目錄:
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 精品文章 2008-7-4 10:06
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 精品文章 2008-7-4 10:06

引用:
原帖由 onlung79 於 2008-7-2 23:04 發表
荼名:dodo
茶齡: she said 20, don't know but pretty young
茶孔: ok緊

wanna try the new girl, but seems like working or out, ok then, the keeper took a little gir ...
C-Hing, how much is the damage? & where is it?

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 erichuang 於 2008-7-2 13:05 發表
多伦多Fairbank CLUB脱衣舞报告
I have been going to Fairbank for 10 years, let me give you some tips.. if you want touching and lap dance 10 dollars a dance, you can go for 80 bucks  ...
Thanks for you tips. can you do more than touching?

相關搜索目錄: Dance

引用:
原帖由 brenfrew 於 2008-7-1 14:28 發表
Tel: ^$&-*#!-**%^
Line 143 of Ray's file
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (8.5/10 if you like fake hard boobs) I would guess 34C
Height: 5'6
Weight: apprx. 105lb
Yeah, I tried Erica too.  There should be few more girls - they have been on and off recently.

引用:
原帖由 TIGERPAT 於 2008-7-3 08:35 發表

C-Hing, how much is the damage? & where is it?
it was $120, i gave $20 tips extra.

re: 陸世染-生易發-染易發發

Hi, thanks for the info,

where is the main inter-sex-tion?Is this resturant/garage in the excel file, if so what line #?
I want to eat out

[ 本帖最後由 FastFood 於 2008-7-3 22:44 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 MSZ 於 2008-7-2 05:12 PM 發表

Hello 襟兄弟, 果晚坐晌你隔離果條友正係小弟, 好彩我都玩左成粒鐘先至走.
咦。。。 你係同我一齊上去定係之後先口黎個哥哥呀?

引用:
原帖由 p2k7 於 2008-7-3 16:09 發表

咦。。。 你係同我一齊上去定係之後先口黎個哥哥呀?
十點零先上黎果個.

引用:
原帖由 FastFood 於 2008-7-3 22:10 發表
re: 陸世染-生易發-染易發發

Hi, thanks for the info,

where is the main inter-sex-tion?Is this resturant/garage in the excel file, if so what line #?
I want to eat out
call them and ask la, the keeper is friendly, they are near the fairview mall

I went and tried Tom's Garage for the first time today.  Pinky was the only girl there as the others were out for dinner.  Service was great, girl was hot, price was right, felt a little business like at times, but overall a very good experience.  I really like her look.

Just a question to some of the regulars at Tom's Garage.  Based on the comments on this form, I had origionally asked to see Noelle, but she was sick and wasn't seeing anyone today.  On my way out, Tom introduced me to her.  She has a cute look, but I didn't think that she was that hot.  If anything, she was only average looking and probably in her mid to late 20's.  What's the source behind the great reviews.  Is her service that much better than other SP's?
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 informative 2008-7-4 23:46
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 informative 2008-7-4 23:46

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.