推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

引用:
原帖由 gtaplayer 於 2008-7-3 23:09 發表
I went and tried Tom's Garage for the first time today.  Pinky was the only girl there as the others were out for dinner.  Service was great, girl was hot, price was right, felt a little business like ...
Pinky is definitely hot. But in my opinion, she isn't anywhere as hot as Noelle. But as always looks can be very subjective.

As for why many of us rated Noelle so highly...well may be you should try her out yourself to find that out.

[ 本帖最後由 MSZ 於 2008-7-3 23:27 編輯 ]

Many brothers asked me about the 供應商. So I am giving more details:

As I mentioned before, the 供應商 is not too care about the Toronto market.  All the pretty KIA cars are delivered to Vancouver.  I used to contact with him once a week.  But I don't think he will have any outstanding KIA cars any soon yet.

But he managed to have some normal or so so quality KIA cars.  But they are mostly not my type.  
My expectation is very high since I ate lots of pretty girls.  I ate a Model Quality KIA car from 供應商 once.  She worked only one day in Toronto and then delivered to Vancouver.  The damage is still only $120 !!!

He still give some so so KIA cars to Ar Ching's place once a while. Call Ar Ching to see if there is any.

I ate lots and lots of KIA cars.  But now I am waiting for better quality to arrived.  Will PM if I got the news.

Another choice is the KIA garage from somewhere near Bayview.  This is not related to the 供應商.  The keeper is from China.
I've been there a while ago.  He will have good KIA once in a while but not all the time.  And his KIA cars is a bit expensive compare to the normal KIA price.  Personally I feel is not worth $140.00.  Moreover, his KIA cars sometimes have fake body parts which I don't like.  And his place is a house.  A bit dangerous[ I play safe].  

For the mean time, just save some bullets and I will update you guys immediately once I got the news from him.

[ 本帖最後由 T.HO 於 2008-7-4 11:21 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-4 23:47
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-4 23:47

how old is Pinky? at least how young does she look?
i kinda like this name..hee
thxthx

Here is my report about Pinky in the other thread:

Went there and tried Pinky, the only one available.  Yuki was off and watching TV - but she gave me a few "electric eyes"   and said hi to me.

Pinky is really young (<22?) and has a really small and slim body - quite nice during FS.  Skin is smooth and soft.  Good effort on BJ.  She can be more "passionate" and that would definitely help her to get more biz.

Anyway, overall is 7/10.  Probably will not repeat.

Btw, this batch of girls smoke a lot...it's a bit of turn off for me.

引用:
原帖由 cb491 於 2008-7-4 12:03 發表
how old is Pinky? at least how young does she look?
i kinda like this name..hee
thxthx
She's young for sure.  As for look, MK-Chick style la.

引用:
原帖由 gtaplayer 於 2008-7-4 11:09 發表
I went and tried Tom's Garage for the first time today.  Pinky was the only girl there as the others were out for dinner.  Service was great, girl was hot, price was right, felt a little business like ...
Noel's hot doesn't come from face or look...It's hard to explain   Maybe it's because you already had a good dinner and don't have that "strong desire".  Heheh

Also, they probably wear different dress and take care of their look when they are on biz
I didn't find Abby hot the very first time.  But she looked different the second time and it was tempting.

Actually, I like Yuki without makeup more than with makeup.  Oh well...any bro got a more detailed report about Yuki?

回復 24# 的帖子

Wow...

Then I need to always come and ask you for help because I like KIA car a lot..

Thanks in advance.

引用:
原帖由 chef123 於 2008-7-4 12:20 發表

Noel's hot doesn't come from face or look...It's hard to explain   Maybe it's because you already had a good dinner and don't have that "strong desire".  Heheh

Also, they probably w ...
That's a good point about being full from dinner already.  Also, being sick/off work she was wearing sweat pants had her glasses on which can't be all that flattering.  I'll have to give her a try when she's feeling better.

Part if it also could be that I really like Pinky's body type and face.  I did notice a slight cigarette smell in her hair, but her soft skin and tight little body more than make up for the smell which was barely noticeable.

相關搜索目錄: Make up

引用:
原帖由 T.HO 於 2008-7-4 11:19 發表
Many brothers asked me about the . So I am giving more details:

As I mentioned before, the 供應商 is not too care about the Toronto market.  All the pretty KIA cars are delivered to Vancouver ...
I always travel to Vancouver almost every month, could you gives me more detail of the Vancouver KIA station?
Or you could PM me that where in Vancouver has good KIA for test drive since their are lots of hit or miss in Vancouver KIA location and if your 供應商 could gives me the best location, I will go visit everytime when I in vancouver and don't have to call for my luck.

Thanks bor.

i went to see the DoDo... no servie at all..
i prefer to try icy as well.. only $100

by the way, what boobs cup for pinky?

so they have different價錢? $100 & $120?!

好慘呀!!點解我嘅閱讀權限會由30 跌到 10 架

有冇人幫吓我呀??

ya bro, please inform us when there is good kia car coming to Toronto!
Thanks

引用:
原帖由 onlung79 於 2008-7-2 18:04 發表
荼名:dodo
茶齡: she said 20, don't know but pretty young
茶孔: ok緊
茶号:陸世染-生易發-染易發發

wanna try the new girl, but seems like working or out, ok then, the keeper took a little gir ...
Dodo 真係幾靚 , 又後生, 差在唔夠經驗. 又冇Noel 咁多foreplay

最差係間房, 冇冷氣, 攪得咁上下兩個人已出汗, 對我來講已經冇晒引 (唔關DoDo 事)

回沖率 50%, only if the weather is not so hot, 或裝了冷氣

相關搜索目錄:
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

引用:
原帖由 T.HO 於 2008-7-4 15:35 發表
好慘呀!!點解我嘅閱讀權限會由30 跌到 10 架

有冇人幫吓我呀??
I have checked for the past few days' records
No one deduct points from your account
only 加分

你可以問下大阪主或管理員惦解.
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

SEEKING INFO

Saw this AD @ MingPao...
Just wonder has any Bro tried this place.....

小紅紅新張
私人地方
416-491-8816

Your TIPS will be highly appreciated

[ 本帖最後由 0^0 於 2008-7-4 18:21 編輯 ]

I believe Pinky's about B Cup
i was gonna see Yuki, but when she saw my little soldier
she said it's too big for her.
ended up getting nothing .....

so if you think you have a big dick, don't see her....
if you do see her and she lets you in...that probably tells you something..hahaa  j/k

but i think you will enjoy pinky's looks, even though her service was very mechanical
my friend who tried her told me.
i guess she's been doing it for a while maybe?

引用:
原帖由 lustdream 於 2008-7-4 20:37 發表
but i think you will enjoy pinky's looks, even though her service was very mechanical
my friend who tried her told me.
i guess she's been doing it for a while maybe?
Noelle told me that the current line-up have been working for 2 months now.

星岛广告
甜姐兒  
36D人體按摩性感迷人人見人愛魔鬼身材豪邁狂野芬治/麥高雲 全日416-456-山林易山

tried this garage last week
damage is $80 included BBBJ, extra $10 if CIM

the girl's named Lancy
her only advantage is 36D, white, smooth, real, great shape bust,  REALLY GOOD!
all other part of her body are bad
not pretty, not young, no massage skill, not provide shower to me, blag blah blah

her voice is young in telephone, but her age should be over 35,
her attitude is not bad, however she will ask you hurry up if you don't complete by time

a good choice for any one loves breast fuck
otherwise, she's not worth a try

btw: I saw a new HK girl named Soda is working in garage
春色女優
各色天香、絕技一流港妹混血靚妹辣妹,任君選擇!八十起超值416-817-漆法壹易
Finch/Birchmount, 75-78 Silverspring blvd.  

Soda is very young and pretty, below 25, little miss sunny feel, heavy make up
wanna try her next time

[ 本帖最後由 seaeye 於 2008-7-5 10:39 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Make up
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-5 10:38
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-5 10:38

Vancouver KIA's 供應商

引用:
原帖由 loben07 於 2008-7-4 15:18 發表

I always travel to Vancouver almost every month, could you gives me more detail of the Vancouver KIA station?
Or you could PM me that where in Vancouver has good KIA for test drive since their ar ...
ENJOY!
Tel:^)$&@^%***

[ 本帖最後由 uknowhen 於 2008-7-7 09:34 編輯 ]

Thanks bro. I will gives them a try when I in Vancouver.

引用:
原帖由 seaeye 於 2008-7-5 02:30 發表
星岛广告
甜姐兒  
36D人體按摩性感迷人人見人愛魔鬼身材豪邁狂野芬治/麥高雲 全日416-456-山林易山

tried this garage last week
damage is $80 included BBBJ, extra $10 if CIM

the girl's  ...
C-Hing,

The girl Soda at Finch/Birchmont - is she light brown hair?  If she is, I have tried her at some other places and I missed her so much. Pls advise so that I can see her again.

引用:
原帖由 TIGERPAT 於 2008-7-6 02:49 發表

C-Hing,

The girl Soda at Finch/Birchmont - is she light brown hair?  If she is, I have tried her at some other places and I missed her so much. Pls advise so that I can see her again.
I did not notice her hair, only see her few seconds in a dark room
she's round face, not slim not fat, HK accent, looks like school girl
very attractive

was wondering if any of my c-hings will try to help a fellow bro out!!!

I have the file and tried calling joyce's garage... It says number not in service? If anyone can PM me joyces AND ah chingz garage #..that would be helpful...

Also, on another note....  does anyone known where the "english" translation option is on this new forum? My chinese is nearly non-existent..

thanks =)  

FYI----->  Stay FAR away from the massage parlours in the same area as echo karoke @ kennedy/sheppard..!!!!  dangerous people hanging out @ night!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.