推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

re: 陸世染-生易發-染易發發

Hi, thanks for the info,

where is the main inter-sex-tion?Is this resturant/garage in the excel file, if so what line #?
I want to eat out

[ 本帖最後由 FastFood 於 2008-7-3 22:44 編輯 ]

lunch time

I first tried to ask to see Erica from Bayview/Finch as reported by other C-Hing, but caller seem rude?  He said to call Erica directly?????
I decided to call another. (the report below)

Resturant report

茶名: dodo
年份: 二 十
茶樣: 9/10
茶杯: ??
茶高: around 5'5
服務: 7/10 basic service
回沖率: 20% (she will not be around)
电话: $!^%@$(@!* [Edit: Use the number everyone users]
This is a very cutie plate.  Yes very talkative, I like, tells me stories of different clients
She is leaving soon, so you may not see her again in this biz (she said may not do this because some clients treat them bad, does not feel safe.)
This is one of my fastest meal.  Because I was quick, she naturally was very wet, couldn't hold.....ahh........
meal cost: 120 + 20 tip.
Mama told be there is a new dish coming this Tuesday from HK, ~25, very good looking, just to let you C-Hing know.

[ 本帖最後由 FastFood 於 2008-7-12 04:57 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 action2006 於 2008-7-12 03:12 發表

As you name imply.......(Fast food)  
Didn't expect a quick lunch

引用:
原帖由 T.HO 於 2008-7-12 04:23 發表

You gave out the wrong phone number here, bro.  Please correct it.  This is not the number for DoDO.
That should be the right number.
I called that number first.  Later she have gave me another number with my client# written on it.
That number is: $!^%@$(@!*
Is that the one you use?
I already update the number.

[ 本帖最後由 FastFood 於 2008-7-12 04:57 編輯 ]

Happy OX Year

Happy OX year
Off Topic: Here is a link to Maria Ozawa uncensored, just found it

http://www.xvideos.com/video91828/maria_ozawa_uncensored_fuck_1
http://video.xnxx.com/video91829/maria_ozawa_uncensored_fuck_2

Mod: Please delete if not proper

Happy New Year, FF

相關搜索目錄: Video

Scarborough Garden Tea House

I went to this tea-house...
Wanted to try the Green (Japanese tea) but was not working today.
I tried the Kia tea.
I found her very pretty.
Service as good, nice massage, foreplay, bbbj, main course did not last long, I find her attractive.....
Smoking body, I put her better then Korean Heaven's girls (but that's just me)....
After the meal, mama son tried to convince me to try the other girl instead.  Said she as a D cup .... ????
I find the Kia much better looking.

茶名: Tiffany
年份: 21
茶費: $140 for 30分鐘
茶樣: 9/10
茶杯: C cup
茶高: 5"5'
茶孔: very tight
服務: Great massage, foreplay, bbbj, main course <==fast lunch...
回沖率: 100%

相關搜索目錄:

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.