引用:
原帖由 brenfrew 於 2008-7-1 14:28 發表
Tel: ^$&-*#!-**%^
Line 143 of Ray's file
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (8.5/10 if you like fake hard boobs) I would guess 34C
Height: 5'6
Weight: apprx. 105lb
Yeah, I tried Erica too.  There should be few more girls - they have been on and off recently.

Here is my report about Pinky in the other thread:

Went there and tried Pinky, the only one available.  Yuki was off and watching TV - but she gave me a few "electric eyes"   and said hi to me.

Pinky is really young (<22?) and has a really small and slim body - quite nice during FS.  Skin is smooth and soft.  Good effort on BJ.  She can be more "passionate" and that would definitely help her to get more biz.

Anyway, overall is 7/10.  Probably will not repeat.

Btw, this batch of girls smoke a lot...it's a bit of turn off for me.

引用:
原帖由 cb491 於 2008-7-4 12:03 發表
how old is Pinky? at least how young does she look?
i kinda like this name..hee
thxthx
She's young for sure.  As for look, MK-Chick style la.

引用:
原帖由 gtaplayer 於 2008-7-4 11:09 發表
I went and tried Tom's Garage for the first time today.  Pinky was the only girl there as the others were out for dinner.  Service was great, girl was hot, price was right, felt a little business like ...
Noel's hot doesn't come from face or look...It's hard to explain   Maybe it's because you already had a good dinner and don't have that "strong desire".  Heheh

Also, they probably wear different dress and take care of their look when they are on biz
I didn't find Abby hot the very first time.  But she looked different the second time and it was tempting.

Actually, I like Yuki without makeup more than with makeup.  Oh well...any bro got a more detailed report about Yuki?

Big problem for me...

I wanted to try Yuki but never got around it...now Noel is back...

And now you tell us there is a TW MM!!!  Man...I remember going to disco in Taipei...those girls are so hot...way hotter than HK.  

$$$$ problems...

相關搜索目錄: Disco

Copied and pasted my report from the other thread:

Just tried Kerry today.  I expected a more cute/Taipei-Feel girl, but anyhow she's still pretty tasty.   Comparing to the TW girls I saw in Taipei's Disco, she's around 7/10.  Also, I think she's older...more like 24-26.

Anyhow, her BJ skill is memorable   I think she wanted me to cum (I go for CBJ now). The main course was alright.  She seemed to be willing to please but not very proactive in serving...oh well...  Another more memorable moment was doggie style...she has the most attracting butt and made me so excited.  The last time I had a comparable view/feel was Jessie (Mississauga), but Jessie was very restricted and no GFE.  

Overall, 8/10.  I think she has attracted a good number of bros to visit her (like me ) and she may be not be willing to work that much.  After the session, she gave me a massage and seemed to want to kill time rather than grab the money from the next guy.  This is just my experience...I had similar experience from previous occasions with other girls.

Btw, price is $140.  Extra $20 is not a big deal for me - since she's TW and I really want TW

But if her service is better, than it's definitely worth $140.  Better service like K-Style...K-girls will dry your body after shower.  I like that.

相關搜索目錄: Disco

Hmm...I am feeling okay wor...I went around end of June.  It was all safe - CBJ and no lip kissing.

When did you friend visit her sin?  Also, you friend may have gone to other places.

not really...been having problems getting on timway lately...

somehow the connection is so slow...not sure if it's related to the recent upgrade...I have no problems going to other sites though...

引用:
原帖由 MSZ 於 2008-7-27 09:48 發表

上個禮拜六搵過Pinky. 唔知佢而家走左未呢?
I just visited Kitchen and tried CBC.  Report will follow later...

Pinky is still around.  I just realized Pinky speaks fluent English.  Sounds like she actually went to school in NA for many years

Kitchen 竹升妹 Report

茶名: Sammi
年份: 18 (less than 20 for sure)
茶樣: 8.5/10
茶杯: 31-32A (she's skinny)
茶高: 5'9" (very tall and model body type)
服務: 9/10 (YMMY?)
茶資: $140

I think 竹升妹 is new to business, since she's very shy and don't seem to be comfortable in this biz.  Her background seems to be either China or Taiwan, because she actually listens/speaks mandarin better than cantonese.  Her body type is like this year Miss HK - very tall and slim .  Also, she got very long straight hair - very sexy.  Her face has some pimple mark, otherwise she's a very beautiful girl.  I think make up will help.  Overall, hot CBC + hot model/dancer feel.

I am not going to go into too much details, overall, a great 40 mins stay.  She's a very sweet girl and willing to please.  So, treat her like your GFE.

Btw, I enjoyed this stay more than 台灣妹.  Service-wise, Kia is higher but 竹升妹 is so fresh and young and feels more like girls you meet in U.

相關搜索目錄: Make up

引用:
原帖由 uknowhen 於 2008-8-6 17:07 發表
I don't think she is not real 竹升妹.A lot of 竹升妹 have big boobs and good figure of body with copper color skin.And they also have tattoos and piercings on their body!
Well, that's 竹升妹 sterotype...I recall Sammi got piercing as well.  To me, her body figure is quite good, except boobs but I am totally fine with it (big boobs does not mean good figure).

There are short and tall, short and fat, ugly and good looking 竹升妹...they are just girls

引用:
原帖由 uknowhen 於 2008-8-8 16:50 發表

You sound like advertisings!?
No boobs do mean no figure!
I am just expressing my personal opinion.

引用:
原帖由 loben07 於 2008-8-10 01:24 發表
WoW.. I think this board is back to normal, I could open it faster then before !
Good work!
Not too sure...it's good only during certain hours (like afternoon TO time which is morning in HK time).

引用:
原帖由 winter 於 2009-1-7 15:46 發表
Long time not come to here. Just get the chance to check here. This place is not interesting like before. Almost dead. I think the problem is: there is no more information we can get for this industry ...
Most ppl moved to station 1 4 1   Timway is too slow for oversea bros.

引用:
原帖由 Bill4r 於 2009-1-15 12:35 發表

Agree....
We should spread the good news.....
yeah, it's much faster now!

引用:
原帖由 rtsang88 於 2009-2-1 10:04 發表
各位兄弟小心小心, 留意周圍環境, 唔好帶咁多 CASH 及信用咭上囡囡房. 銀包越薄越好
Thanks for the reminder!  But I am also afraid of leaving them in the car too...  I rather avoid places around that area.

引用:
原帖由 oouoo 於 2009-3-6 08:45 發表
多伦多几时先有的甘质素
With this level of quality, she can easily find a sugar-daddy

引用:
原帖由 SuckerSucker 於 2009-5-14 02:45 發表 小弟早倫去完泰國返來,連呢度嘅 ID 都唔記得咗 ....要開新名....一返來,居然响近屋企嘅食店, 見到PINKY ....唔知你地仲記唔記得佢(响呀TOM度做過果個)....原來佢仲响多 ...

A good man makes his woman to become younger, more beautiful, and happier.

Well, I dont know if that guy is really in some kind of relationship with her...anyway, good luck to her and hope she can become young again

引用:
原帖由 angelboyz 於 2009-5-22 04:39 發表
They have many girls now, however, most of them are so so only... There are only 2 girls that catch my eye.. ViVi and the Kor girl, forgot her name, but she is the only kor girl.. she is originally fr ...
The k-girl who I like a lot left already...hopefully she will resurface again.  But the keepers told me there is a new k-girl today and few new ones coming this weekend.  The current ones are so-so...let us know if any new one is good!

引用:
原帖由 jamesfishmann 於 2009-6-23 04:02 發表
Teashop: Moon Waiting near Fairview mall
茶名 : Monica
臉蛋:7/10
茶溫 : 20+
茶色 : Smooth Skin
茶杯 : A-B杯
茶孔 : okay
茶資 : $120 HH, i actually stay over 50 mins
身材:8/10
技術:9/10 BB ...
Hmm...fishy smell is no good...   got to be careful here...

相關搜索目錄:

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.