推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

引用:
原帖由 lustdream 於 2008-7-13 06:15 發表
hey bros
just wanted to inform you that my friend who went to visit pinky from kitchen has been feeling pain when he urinates, and there's white stuff that comes out from his small brother.
I believ ...
Sigh, Miss S. education class again?

Beside, even if your friend got STD, why would he tell you his privacy STD stuff unless you are him again.

By the way, we all know the Safe SEx info, you try to tell us since last year.

so what is the reason to point out certain teashop and certain people name as it could happen at every teashop anyway?

引用:
原帖由 lustdream 於 2008-7-14 10:27 發表
he went around early july.
i am not here to scare anybody or anything
just wanted you guys to be careful
he received BBBJ and that was all he needed I guess

and he's not been to anywhere else I'm pretty sure

dssnewbev: i just told the story as is, if you don't believe me that's fine.
don't try to play smart. I am just giving an honest suggestion to everybody here.
hey, bro, i think we always believe that bbbj is related to a higher risk of getting std than a cbj.
That is why I said we always welcome Miss S education class trying to teach us.

But what i do not believe is that why give out specific location and ladies names without proof. I never believe a word from your so called "std friend". as that is my point.

For example, If you actually get something wrong from a specific location and you elaborate that case here. We as all the bro will welcome and thanks to your warning by sharing your own experience. But something like "my friend" get STD at XXXX teashop from ZZZ, and it is true , coz i just saw his infected penis...." is just nonsense and irresponsible to the teashop you just always trying to point out.  

Otherwise, WHether bbbj or cbj  is just a personal choice against to level of the risk of getting STD.

Kitchen report
茶名: Taiwan Kerry
年份: 25
茶樣: 9/10 smooth skin with big eyes
茶杯: B
茶高: around 5'6
服務: 9/10 BBBJ CIM
回沖率: 88%

Overall, she is quite talkative and Full GFE, the serving menu including BBBJ, CIM , DFK, 69 ... Great service and attitude,  回沖率 is quite high for me to repeat.

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 Candyman 於 2008-9-7 02:53 發表
My only concern is that LE women dressed as mechanics
few things to know for the dt techician,

1. south of carlton is regular technician, and north of carlton is shemale.
2. NEVER talk to the technician first and asking any price list yourself ( if u do, u r breaking the law)
3. All you need to do is park your car in front of these technician and THEY will go near your car and if you like her let her go inside your car and then you can talk about the deal afterward.
4.. The LE technician will never ask you and go near your car "actively".

otherwise, it is ok

引用:
原帖由 BystanderA 於 2008-9-13 03:11 發表
I think you can also ask the technician, whether she is a cop or not. IF she is LE, and she said no, then it is entrapment (at least that's what I haerd).
well, talking about price in public is breaking the law, so usually the LE will not go near your car, LE just waiting for you to ask her first, then that is enough for them to charge you.
however, i don't know that will be enough for the charge to stand in the court lor.
I got a friend who actually asking the price to the LE on street, but the charge is drop in the court despite the LE showed up in the court and the Judge still drop the case. Lucky Him!!

just came back from taiwan, and would like to comment a little bit about the
台灣北部玩樂介紹 thread. I found out that it is very dangerous to looking forfun in taiwan if you do not know anyone. Should never try to find anyfun in taiwan by yourself. There is so many traps (telephone, ATM hack)and LEs looking for the newbies fun seekers.
However, Taiwan is very enjoyable if you know where to look for and kind of over $$$ depend on the quality of girls.

anyway, here is a report from becky teashop (7 girls)
waiting time:20mins.....kind of busy
Tea name: Niko
Origin:korean
Temp: 24
Face: Cute, long hair, 160cm. 8/10
size: real 34D, smooth skin
Service: CBJ, 9/10, very fun and talkitve. english OK.
repeat: 70%
damage:120+10tips

[ 本帖最後由 dssnewbev 於 2009-4-25 11:36 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 mjbug 於 2009-5-7 01:44 發表
4. 正宗按摩-- 推油踩背,特色按摩舒筋活絡,包君滿意舒泰而回在  xx漆-狗發久-玲玲發路, $50

相信無去錯地方!
Try this location today,

Tea name: Nina
cup: A
looks: 6.8/10
shape: 6.8/10 petite
menu: massage(50), HJ(+20),or FS(CBJ)(+50)
service: massage: 6/10, ok but not great, FS: 8/10 she is trying hard to please
repeat rate: for massage only: 40%, for FS: 45%

overall, i don't know how to rate about this girl, she is ok for everything including the price (50+50), not rushed (i stay over 90 mins) and nice attitude and she should have 7/10 mark for overall.
but repeat rate is low for average massage skill and not good enough mark for a high repeat FS mark either.

引用:
原帖由 mjbug 於 2009-5-13 08:52 發表

你老哥去啱地方卻揾錯人,看#506帖,認真dup春,好彩你無俾佢拎到出血。下次記住揾同一單位,荼名Sandy,電話:試么鹿--發易發--發易么心。祝你好運!
ok, will try next time

引用:
原帖由 jamesfishmann 於 2009-5-18 11:46 發表
Newbie here as well..first review...
Have to admit, first experiences not necessarily the best, but here goes.

Tea name: Angela
cup: B/C
looks: 6.8/10
Hey bro, welcome to timway, great report for the first timer....
if you can provide the teashop name or contact info , that will be great too

Here is another report for Scarbo Garden 之 臺妹也瘋狂

茶名: Taiwan 瑶瑶 Bubble Tea
年份: 20
茶費: $140 for 30分鐘
茶樣: 9.5 /10, clean shaven, young, cute and very sweet smiles
茶杯: real C+ cup 童颜巨乳
茶高: 5"3
茶孔: very tight
服務: 9.5/10  very nice and long BBBJ, rim, DFK, not really a time watcher
回沖率: 95%

MM is CBT and born in Montreal, thus speak french and mandarin. Smooth white skin. Very young look with great services and attitudes to please. Open mind with great smile, I will give her a very high repeat rate.

This is the 2nd girl i had at the garden in two days. the Overall experience at Garden are .

by the way, i found her pictures on the web too
Taiwanese BBtea http: // www. tog2. com/ mea.html
Japanese Green tea http://www.tog2.com/jenny.html#

Next to do list: BJ angela or Kia tiffany?

[ 本帖最後由 dssnewbev 於 2009-5-18 13:14 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄:

Teashop: YorkSex's Moon Waiting or Singtao's T Time near Fairview mall
茶名 : Ellen
臉蛋:8.8/10
茶溫 : 20+
茶色 : Smooth Skin
茶杯 : A-B杯
茶孔 : okay
茶資 : $120 HH, i actually stay over 50 mins
身材:9/10
技術:9.8/10 BBBJ, DFK, Willing to please, very nice service, not a time watcher
回沖率 : 85 % HIGH
Ellen is a very nice girl worth repeating for the excellent serivceswith sweetest sexy AV voice. Her services are at the same level as theScarbo garden's Mea,  This teashop will be an excellent alternativechoice that can compare to Scarbo garden quality and better price.

Teashop : Scarbo Garden at TOG2 Mississauga SQ one
茶名 : Vivian (Mississauga)
臉蛋:7.8/10
茶溫 : 20+
茶色 : smooth skin
茶杯 : b-杯
茶孔 : okay
茶資 : $140
身材:7.5/10 chubby
技術:8.8/10 bbbj, dfk , service ok, a little bit rush on time
回沖率 : 38 % quite low

Vivian is a young chinese girl like to serve you right, however at 140price range, it is a low repeat rate and not really worth the try. Iwas kind of dissapointed at the Scarbo Garden (mississauga) locationthis time. Bros should stay at the scarbo new location (kennedy &huntingwoods) for better services.

After all, becky, moon waiting and scarbo garden are quite excellent agencies recently.

相關搜索目錄:

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.