推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 多倫多人

多倫多人

Hi~各位,

唔知係咪版主瘦身,連舊嘅多倫多人都冇左

而我又冇60分,所以開返個唔洗分嘅多倫多人....

希望版主可以比我地呢D唔夠分嘅暫時响度吹住水先...

第一個報到

相關搜索目錄: 瘦身

言歸正傳~

上次Bro 話亞清果條韓妹Nicky似明星, 甘我梗係9秒9殺上去啦~

點知一望, 普通料黎咋播~ 個鼻一睇就知整過...對波就唔知..因為冇食~

樣最多78分. 以我食甘多K car 黎講, 78分比多佢了...

樣: 78分

身材: 85分 - 高,平均

態度: 一般(觀察所見)

[ 本帖最後由 T.HO 於 2008-6-30 02:47 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +30 我很贊同 2008-6-30 09:30
  • rtsang88 威望 +30 我很贊同 2008-6-30 09:30

引用:
原帖由 loben07 於 2008-6-30 13:12 發表
Thanks bro. T.HO, you do save our money, but do you know where could find nice KIA car?? Now Miki is gone, I call her number but no one answer , is she back to Korea ? Any update info for best KIA  ...
其實我認識專門供應KIA Car 比D場嘅供應商...

每次有正KIA car, 佢都會Call 我. 所以我唔駛間間場去睇...

但今次佢冇Call 我,而Bro 話似明星, 我以為Miss 咗, 先至殺上去.... 方死執書

呢排供應商响温哥華開新場, 將D正KIA Car 過晒去, 唔係好理Toronto....

要食好嘢, 我諗要等吓, 有再Update 大家

Many brothers asked me about the 供應商. So I am giving more details:

As I mentioned before, the 供應商 is not too care about the Toronto market.  All the pretty KIA cars are delivered to Vancouver.  I used to contact with him once a week.  But I don't think he will have any outstanding KIA cars any soon yet.

But he managed to have some normal or so so quality KIA cars.  But they are mostly not my type.  
My expectation is very high since I ate lots of pretty girls.  I ate a Model Quality KIA car from 供應商 once.  She worked only one day in Toronto and then delivered to Vancouver.  The damage is still only $120 !!!

He still give some so so KIA cars to Ar Ching's place once a while. Call Ar Ching to see if there is any.

I ate lots and lots of KIA cars.  But now I am waiting for better quality to arrived.  Will PM if I got the news.

Another choice is the KIA garage from somewhere near Bayview.  This is not related to the 供應商.  The keeper is from China.
I've been there a while ago.  He will have good KIA once in a while but not all the time.  And his KIA cars is a bit expensive compare to the normal KIA price.  Personally I feel is not worth $140.00.  Moreover, his KIA cars sometimes have fake body parts which I don't like.  And his place is a house.  A bit dangerous[ I play safe].  

For the mean time, just save some bullets and I will update you guys immediately once I got the news from him.

[ 本帖最後由 T.HO 於 2008-7-4 11:21 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • rtsang88 體力 +50 精品文章 2008-7-4 23:47
  • rtsang88 威望 +50 精品文章 2008-7-4 23:47

好慘呀!!點解我嘅閱讀權限會由30 跌到 10 架

有冇人幫吓我呀??

引用:
原帖由 uknowhen 於 2008-7-7 09:22 發表
AV女優
韓國靚妹請電^$&@!(@(@@
The keeper said she is very pretty,19 yrs.old,168cm tall and she has 36D size breasts,$140 half an hour.But they don't allow the customer drive and park their location( ...
Please give some reports if anyone try her...thanks.

相關搜索目錄: AV女優

真正台灣棘妹

真正由台灣扺達的棘妹

特快消息

一個真正由台灣扺達的棘妹剛到Toronto.

一眼望上去,就跟在台灣Disco跳舞的那些棘妹沒分別.

現正寄居於Kitchen.  想第一時間品嘗新鮮台灣美媚, 快D上Kitchen.  

Name: Kerry
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Skills: 9/10

唔知佢留幾耐...盡早上去啦!! 真係第一次有正宗地道台灣妹...唔試就笨了

另外

Pinky 和Yuki 將會好快便離開Toronto 啦!! 以後都唔再返. 佢地Fans, 立即動身吧  Norel and Mew 會繼續留低.

兄弟們,最後,容許我向Yuki說聲: 妳是我遇見最可愛的女仔.  返到香港好好生活落去,唔好回頭望了.

我對妳做的,是我從未對其他人做過的,希望妳會感受得到.

雖然我亦是妳生命中的一個過客;但係,呢個過客真係真心祝福妳,開心的生活下去,珍惜愛妳的人....

我會掛住妳的....再會了....

[ 本帖最後由 T.HO 於 2008-7-8 23:27 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 跳舞

引用:
原帖由 MSZ 於 2008-7-8 11:29 發表

T.HO兄你真係有米. 廚房有史以來乜女你都上過實在令人羨慕. 我黎緊最多係搵埋Noelle La屎一次...至於台灣妹囉喎, 要睇下同佢有冇緣喇, 皆因小弟冇錢. 好彩以前有幸玩過台灣土產, 就算今次miss左都無關痛癢.
嘩~唔好甘講呀...我唔係個個都試架...好多都冇我份架!!

其實Yuki走後,我也打算慢慢地Quit 了... 永遠沈倫歡場沒有好處....自問幾靚嘅女仔都試過了...還是真感情來得真實

引用:
原帖由 FastFood 於 2008-7-12 02:40 發表
I first tried to ask to see Erica from Bayview/Finch as reported by other C-Hing, but caller seem rude?  He said to call Erica directly?????
I decided to call another. (the report below)

Resturant ...
You gave out the wrong phone number here, bro.  Please correct it.  This is not the number for DoDO.

引用:
原帖由 lustdream 於 2008-7-13 06:15 發表
hey bros
just wanted to inform you that my friend who went to visit pinky from kitchen has been feeling pain when he urinates, and there's white stuff that comes out from his small brother.
I believ ...
甘恐怖!?! 中文即係乜?? 洗唔洗話聲比Pinky 知呀??

其實D 女女都好慘架,無路可行,為咗要揾錢, D 客一個接一個,比著妳試吓都會麻木, 希望您哋體諒吓INKY 啦!佢都係一個好女仔, 揾食啫!!

19 號剛去完滿地可返黎,擁有一個難忘之旅程.

世事無常,各Bros 請勿見笑.  我巳找到一生至愛了. 我知會好艱辛.

從今日起,我正式宣佈,為咗我最愛的人Yuki,我正式金盆洗手,離開買性的生崖...

各Bro,再見了...後會無期

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.