推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 反對xocat forum售賣可能影響會員的道具

1. 「變色卡」可以變換主題的顏色,並保存24小時
→呢個權限唔係應該由版主先可以擁有的咩?
→而且買左呢種道具的會員, 唔止可以改變自己所發的thread, 仲可以搞埋人地條thread??!
→就算剩係自己改自己條thread, 一陣間搞到個版五顏六色, 好似賭波版咁, 有需要的threads先會highlight, 如果咁落去法世界大亂喇?
colourful problem won't happen.  First, I have the price of 600, that means that they have to use a lot of money to do this.  Also, it only happens for 24 hours.  After that, it will be restored.  It is just for fun.  If 世界大亂 did happen, we can fix it.  Just let it be for a period of time.

2. IP卡 可以查看帖子作者的IP
→最離譜係呢個! IP係每個網友的私隱, 以後版主只係因為職責有需要先可以查閱會員的ip, 而家三狗唔識七無喇喇俾人知道自己ip? 有無搞錯??!

I have disabled this.

3. 隱身卡  可以將自己的帖子匿名
→呢個亦係唔掂! 可以將自己的post匿名? 點解要匿名先? 我只係諗到最可能用呢種道具係講野不負責的人! 點解大版主xocatII要助長呢種不良風氣?

It is also for fun only.  Also, moderators can view who post the anonymous post.  So, problem won't occur, I will also increase its price to prevent 濫用.  No worry too much.  If shit happens, we can fix it easily.

相關搜索目錄: 賭波

if you disagree, you may want to provide evidence of the problem.

I have fine tuned the usage of them to better suit the public like changing the price of them.  For highlighting bug before, I've fixed it at once.  Fixing it is easy.

引用:
原帖由 OrangeFai 於 2008-7-7 04:44 發表
ridiculous!
It is so easy to find an example to controvert what you have said.
Just like the one I mention above, in Soccer Gambling Board, COLOURS of every thread give an crucial signal to all memb ...
I got your point.  So, I disabled the changing colour function in the soccer gambling board.  For other boards, we can test it first.  Please.  Just test drive.

引用:
原帖由 happycamel 於 2008-7-8 23:38 發表
同意

XOCATII 囉 
I strongly warn you: happycamel.  As a 版主, pls learn to discuss matter instead of discussing persons.  If you have any ideas on the tools, discuss matter like Orange or Anakin.  They can discuss rationally.  After removing your right of moderator, I keep an eye on you.  If you still attack on me instead of my behaviour and forum matter, I will remove your right.

With regard to the tools, I really understand your concerns.  I think the major problem is 濫用 or not.  So, I will increase the price subsantially.  And test it if problems do exist.  Also, if members misbehave, I can ban him.  Actually, this is an open forum.  So any new member can misbehave easily by posting rubbish... but all these years, we see the culture has changed.  Members become better and better instead of those in 2001.   We start our forum as a pioneer and during the early years, members do not behave so well.  Now, they are educated to be better.  Instead of controlling, we have to let them try.  One good example is www.wikipedia.org.  Anyone can edit the posts.  Just try it.  Anyone can do bad to the post.  But somehow, it is controlled so well.  Please try www.wikipedia.org before asking me to limit the functions of this board.  wikipedia has to face all the challenges throughout the world.   Again, I want to say I agree with Anakin and Orange.  So, I will tune accordingly.  I do accept good opinions to make this forum better.  Please also note that only those long term contribution members can make use of the 道具... so problems won't be big.

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2008-7-11 00:50 發表
想集百家學說去做一本舉世認同的百科全書,大家都可以參與編寫,維基的確是一個突破性的做法;但亦是因為這個突破性的想法,令到維基百科全書難被認同,並不是參與編寫的人學識不夠,而是太多太雜,縱然敢於面對世界,但一本可以由任不知名網民編輯的百科全書,其可信性及學術性又有多高?
xocat: but in fact, it is so well organized and presented so well.  Any bad example you can find in wiki?

道具卡的玩法,就等同開放版主現行的功能一樣,人人都可以參與管理,但可行嗎?
wiki works.  I don't believe it 2 years before.   Now let's try before making decision.

用虛擬金錢去買管理權,真接造成的混亂,可以想像一下,
chaos can be controlled by my button.  Also, I somehow agree so I have raised for the money spend for the tools.

有會員發表一篇違規內容如尋歡鱔稿明賣廣告的文章,跟住使用置頂卡去置頂,本來版主就應該亳不猷疑去删除,但行駛置頂卡,就等同大版主認可,試問版主又應怎樣處理?向大版主你投訴,等你回來處理又要多久?
並不是大版主要推行甚麼新規定新玩法都要版主們同意,但總該向版主們講解一下,遇有甚麽情況發生應該怎樣處理,有些明確一點的指引,版主們才可配合你。
xocat: pls follow our board rules.  I think it is clear enough.  If ads, move it or ban him/her no matter it is upper or lower.  any moderators can ban ads posting...

PS :

如果無會員詢問道具卡的事,會有幾多個版主知道有道具卡的存在?

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.