推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] "精" 盟會 - 老太監醫院遊記 (Welcome any 醫院 report here)

Honestly... I didn't know if Dr L is single or not... but if you are interest.. i am fine to become the "紅娘" for you...

And I didn't have any special place in ah yee's heart... haha... at least she didn't ask me to buy a mooncake for her... but instead, she ask spiderman previously...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 14:44 發表
Honestly... I didn't know if Dr L is single or not... but if you are interest.. i am fine to become the "紅娘" for you...

And I didn't have any special place in ah yee's heart... haha... at least  ...
Do you think I should bring her some mooncake on JM brothers' behalf if I go there some time before the mid autumn festival?

no need to bring... buy from her... haha

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 15:14 發表
no need to bring... buy from her... haha
I think the mooncake from Hong Kong is more tasty and hygienic!

hey... wake up... Froggie... your DR L don't care about the taste and healthy... just care about the quota they need to meet...

Just kidding...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-8 15:53 發表
hey... wake up... Froggie... your DR L don't care about the taste and healthy... just care about the quota they need to meet...

Just kidding...
BTW, what does DR L stand for..........? DoRinLa?

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-9-8 15:55 發表

BTW, what does DR L stand for..........? DoRinLa?
Should be the manager's 代號!!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

It should be your fantasy's code name...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 14:53 發表
PM you... enjoy...
may i have the address and the contact of the hospital too?
過去的心火般灼熱,今天已變了冰凍。。。。。。。

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-5 14:53 發表
PM you... enjoy...
may i have the address and the contact of the hospital too?
過去的心火般灼熱,今天已變了冰凍。。。。。。。

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-9-8 17:42 發表

Should be the manager's 代號!!
I just wonder that the manager will have any quota to sell the mooncake as the SN's MM????????

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2008-9-9 15:01 發表

I just wonder that the manager will have any quota to sell the mooncake as the SN's MM????????
It doesn't matter as long as the mamagress is helpful and/or the MM is your COT!

So... DR L didn't disappoint me for once... every time i need urgent consultation... she will arrange the best for me... and I don't need to choose and pick

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-10 08:42 發表
So... DR L didn't disappoint me for once... every time i need urgent consultation... she will arrange the best for me... and I don't need to choose and pick
Coz she 's your private assistant. Know what you want and like. But not for us...
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-9-10 08:47 發表

Coz she 's your private assistant. Know what you want and like. But not for us...
I'll meet her later today for her assistance............... but this time I have not used Retav's name!

did you reserve little sec? you should do so... and why don't ask for my help? I won't reserve a pork chop for you wor...

btw.. please  ask DR L to show you the new ()^ and tell me if she is good...

OK........... if she is available. Maybe I'll  try her, too.

Um... you bad... stick to your little sec first...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-10 09:42 發表
Um... you bad... stick to your little sec first...
Just want to know if there is any "devilish foot massage" in the hospital.........

Official answer is no... I tried once...

But since the door at that time is no glass... don't know if you could seduce her for such service...

If you want to have Fun Foot Massage... go to 片場 in CP... you won't be disappointed..

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-10 10:31 發表
Official answer is no... I tried once...

But since the door at that time is no glass... don't know if you could seduce her for such service...

If you want to have Fun Foot Massage... go to 片場 ...
I am not too sure if I have enought= time for both little sec and foot massage today..........

Wawa... pls report your new hospital experience here... come on...

Fan Bing Bing

Originally, I have sms to Dr L to book the little sec one day before. However, when I contacted her again while aboard the CRH, she told me that the little sec had quitted several days ago. What a disappointment, but Dr L promised to select a good red label for me. Should I believe her again, I just wonder. She just want to have more business and all the girls in the hospital are wonderful (they all are $$ signs) in her eyes. However, though a little bit upset, as I was very sick at that moment and deadly need some treatment. So I went to the hospital direct to try my luck.

No queue is needed, as I arrived there just after noon. Dr L showed me two girls in sporty aerobic wear --- bra top + mini short. One of them is quite eye-catching and definitely MCOT. I made the choice in the first round.

She is a medium built cutie young ('87) woman, 160 cm tall, with good figure and pretty face ( Ferrari Chan + Fan Bing Bing type).  She was really smart and even discovered the secret of my secret weapon! This embarrassed me a bit!

Her dance was sexy indeed. And her service in the first round, water bed and second round was above standard. She made me had 2.5 shots as a result. I had my total satisfaction from her!

One point about her I had to make. Her body is nicely and healthily built! When I touched her nicely shaped big boobs, I found them to be quite "hard" and suspected that they were fake. But my hands told me they are natural. She showed me a post of what the competitors in the 健美 competition do, and her breasts turned to be in "muscular" look!

Though I have no chance to have good time with the little sec, I have no regret at all as this girl has topped me up with respect to my sex desire!

相關搜索目錄: Dance

Number of HK region... good... i know this number b4...
But since there are a lot of new staff arrive after the olympic... I really don't know if the one you meet is the one i meet... just like my favoriate staff which is your number reverse... she resigned too... and the number is owned by another new staff...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-9-11 10:43 發表
Number of HK region... good... i know this number b4...
But since there are a lot of new staff arrive after the olympic... I really don't know if the one you meet is the one i meet... just like my fa ...
It seems there are new good choices in the Hospital.............. I dare say men go there will not leave empty-handed.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.