推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

過檔無線新聞總主播 - 張文采

aTV 張文采

OK nice waw,,,I think she is rich potential ae

she is young & cute ae@@!

she looks like an actress, and she married to a RICH MAN...but I lost her name..

引用:
原帖由 過氣水手 於 2008-10-6 09:57 發表

Oh, my goodness!!!   Do you mean 張文采 is already married??? Is she not available anymore??? That's really hurts my feeling!!!
I mean the actress who I wannt to name...not she..still can't remember what is the actress name then..

she is a rich potential anchor aer...!

引用:
原帖由 過氣水手 於 2008-10-27 17:07 發表

Would that be 傅明憲 you had been talking about, Mr. Overpowering???
  yes yes!!! very pretty ae,,they are!!

Good Bool

I just feel she is rich potential to be a good anchor! support!!

she is a tall girl!!

long time no see her lu..

nice to meet her again ae@@

lock 晒?? btw..nice capture!!

Great photos!!

引用:
原帖由 prettylady 於 2009-3-3 14:28 發表
尋晚睇本港台有個節目有文采做主持架!仲著褀袍!!
in the show of 中華創意奇觀 ma..I am so surprise, they wears 褀袍 for it.
Sure in visual effect for audience , it is good, but......be a anchor...I think....decent clothing may be better...at least not in short skirt type of 褀袍 ar ma

I think 張文采 can shift to Entertainment 藝人 dept. then...so sweet!

miniskirt褀袍 really a good Gimmick for a show....but....I think decent clothing will be better for the show...now like the chinese restaurant waitress... may be,,,,sounded too much...

引用:
原帖由 70999 於 2009-3-7 02:10 發表
褀袍+女主持, 很正
Yes I think so,,,,but ask an anchor may this post & dress like this,,,is quite strange so,,

引用:
原帖由 過氣水手 於 2009-3-8 21:03 發表

I'm sorry, prettylady!!! When the name 'Wendy' is mentioned, I always think of 曾詠珊 ma~~~~~
btw, where is 曾詠珊 now? still in ATV news?

Well, really got a different view, who wore 褀袍 b4 & now she dress the decent clothes be anchor again...

旗袍 look really make her got more attention ar..

I guess if she dress as normal, instead of 旗袍 , won't got this attnetion then...

a ring means nothing la...

a rich potential anchor in ATV.!

modern paatern in traditational cloths!

引用:
原帖由 yann 於 2009-3-17 11:38 發表
i see her last night in tvb
in TVB???

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.