推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 無遮掩全開放:東記飯堂遊玩分享

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-16 13:22 發表
東記今日仲開緊喎,幾時停賽呢?
又停咩賽呀  ???   

真理必勝,正義長存。......

引用:
原帖由 andyandy918 於 2008-3-15 08:09 PM 發表

唔理好醜... 至緊要浸手!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-16 21:22 發表
東記今日仲開緊喎,幾時停賽呢?
Dear big brother 白貓兒, why do u said they will bend lei? I have been visit on the 7th March, everything is smooth but I have been lead to the very very end room while the others are empty.

No much brother there on that day, the bill has gone up and I have paid $622.

My frind has tried #^, he said its social, any brother had try this rencently??? Please avdise thank you!!

引用:
原帖由 bonebear 於 2008-3-17 12:49 發表

Dear big brother 白貓兒, why do u said they will bend lei? I have been visit on the 7th March, everything is smooth but I have been lead to the very very end room while the others are empty.
之前尼道有兄弟話東記最近中過,
而別網有人話落閘喎.

so any update?  really 落閘?

引用:
原帖由 wandlt 於 2008-3-18 03:50 發表
so any update?  really 落閘?
昨晚去過, 有開門呀

今晚GO!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-18 01:14 發表

之前尼道有兄弟話東記最近中過,
而別網有人話落閘喎.
尚未落閘! 因為都未拍板....
(尖東---大豪客就落左閘 16/4 重開喎??????)

那天好日子嗎???
何時出聚聚,,,,

引用:
原帖由 pb716 於 2008-3-18 21:20 發表
那天好日子嗎???
何時出聚聚,,,,
21/3 呀嘛!!!!! 小弟知道架啦.....

引用:
原帖由 andyandy918 於 2008-3-18 20:51 發表

尚未落閘! 因為都未拍板....
(尖東---大豪客就落左閘 16/4 重開喎??????)
米係,我就打過電話去東記,發覺仲接
booking,都唔知點解有人話落左閘?

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-18 22:16 發表

米係,我就打過電話去東記,發覺仲接
booking,都唔知點解有人話落左閘?
不過, 離休息期不遠已......

引用:
原帖由 andyandy918 於 2008-3-15 20:24 發表

都話唔去得咯!!!! 你要我講幾多次姐!!!!
(係喎!! D相收到未呀????)
咩相呀?有冇我份o架?

引用:
原帖由 779394 於 2008-3-14 11:06 發表

師兄我自已就好少彈女,一來唔想傷人自尊心,又費事煩,驚轉左重扒或者D經理整估你重慘

所以我唔喜歡既就下次唔去或者電mark定D女好過!不過今次見佢水浸就....... ...
你講o野o甘似andy兄o既?!
大家都係o甘有『品ful』!
我就比較『品ness』,
唔o岩彈到o岩,呵呵~

引用:
原帖由 andyandy918 於 2008-3-19 00:22 發表

不過, 離休息期不遠已......
如果係o既話,
你實知幾時落閘啦!

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-16 21:22 發表
東記今日仲開緊喎,幾時停賽呢?
I visited there last sun with 3 friends in late afternoon..  I got a long list of # from the forum but 90% of them did not work (since they are popular, no need to work on Sunday!).  Mgr Candy then noticed that one of my no.s is working today but I had to wait for 15 min.  I said, no worry, since I could have a drink/toast before going in.  

My ! arrived.  As Candy mentioned, she was very slim. She was right, face just so-so and a bit like girl-next-door (or more exactly women). She looked to be at end-20 or 30's.  Part 1 was good, she was talkative when needed since at one time, i was very tried and slept and she stopped talking..  The massage, was surprisngly good (at this place standard) and she told me that she only praticed for 1 month after having training for 1 day.  I could tell that she massaged with heart.   Part 2 was a bit late since after the 1st hour reporting, she was still massaging my legs....  Part 1.5 was not too good, her RPP skills was still very amateur.  She tried to learn as  I told her how to do it better but with the limited amt of time, I did not spend too much time and we proceeded to part 2.  She took off her clothes and suprisingly, her mimi was not flat (of course, not missile type).  She slowly kissed me over the body and  Istarted to finger her gently.  It was very dry.   Then, she moved on to lick my ball  ball and wa,  it was good.  She was very caring and I also felt water was pumping out to my finger.  She then stopped and I tohought shedid not like my finger.  No, she used the towerl to help clean my finger.  This process went on for another 5 min and it was very enjoyuable.  Then, we moved on to the finale.   She was on top and she did not hurry, which  I liked.  She slowly moved up and down and sideways. then, I tried to move my body up and we formed a V-shape.  We maintained this posture for quite a while and I decided to hold her tightly, let her rest on my legs...  We continued and I exploded, quite strongly.  

I had to say it was a good experience. She was not for those who like big mimi or meaty type.  She was also quite cool in the beginning and her face was just so-so.  Her stereo is only mono.  If you do mind these and liked good massage skills, more gf feel, and slim body, then she should be your choice. Unforunately, she will be working the mid-shift, which means that she will be more busy from now on.  she also worried that she had to work harder..
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +60 精品文章 2008-3-20 07:34
  • 白貓兒 威望 +60 精品文章 2008-3-20 07:34

引用:
原帖由 天使藍 於 2008-3-19 02:53 發表

如果係o既話,
你實知幾時落閘啦!
咁又真係唔知喎????????????

引用:
原帖由 天使藍 於 2008-3-19 02:48 發表

咩相呀?有冇我份o架?
都未幫你影.......

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-3-19 15:14 發表

I visited there last sun with 3 friends in late afternoon..  I got a long list of # from the forum but 90% of them did not work (since they are popular, no need to work on Sunday!).  Mgr Candy  ...
thanks for detail report on !.

tried ** last night.

Tall, and nice leg.
Face, so so.
Overall.. quite good.

引用:
原帖由 wandlt 於 2008-3-28 16:55 發表
tried ** last night.

Tall, and nice leg.
Face, so so.
Overall.. quite good.
唔知仲係唔係舊時o個個"爸爸"呢?
身型幾好,年齡稍大,三十中,
相頭都唔差,保養得幾好~

引用:
原帖由 天使藍 於 2008-3-28 20:34 發表

唔知仲係唔係舊時o個個"爸爸"呢?
身型幾好,年齡稍大,三十中,
相頭都唔差,保養得幾好~
真係保養得幾好,佢仲好好傾添.佢係飯堂都係最久個班囉

引用:
原帖由 hf1926 於 2008-3-28 23:03 發表

真係保養得幾好,佢仲好好傾添.佢係飯堂都係最久個班囉
佢手骨都唔錯o架~

引用:
原帖由 天使藍 於 2008-3-28 20:34 發表

唔知仲係唔係舊時o個個"爸爸"呢?
身型幾好,年齡稍大,三十中,
相頭都唔差,保養得幾好~
應該係.... 真係好多野講添..

有傳東記老細頂埋綠2島黎做,應該係堅

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.