推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 無遮掩全開放:東記飯堂遊玩分享

I visited this sauna last Sat with 4 of my friends, I talked to the manager (Mimi) I'm recommended by xocat brothers, ask her dun give us the bad one,and provide some gd one to us. I listed all below for your information, hope you guys don't mind too long.

1) !&
This is my technician that date, her massage skill is good and up too standard, all over the body, if you guys too tire, you may go for it, she is very talkative, if you prefer less talk n slient, dun pick her, se will not stop until u told to do so. Her part 2 skill is gd, she play over the bottom part for at least 10 minutes, if u can't control urself, u will be graduate by that, afterwards she will ride on u until u eject, although her face is not pretty, her service would cover it.

2) ^*
This gal is very good looking n looks like (Law Lam), her massage skill is standard, no surprise but like to swear with u, her 2nd part performance is ok (but my mates), she will ask u who gonna on top, of cos ask her to ride on cos u pay to her, she alwasys like to make herself less move in part 2.

3) !#)
A typical small girls with curly hair and small mouth, if you like small gal, pick her, her massage power is not too hard, may be she is small, u need to tell her to press it harder. her part 2 is reaction is normal, but she will ive u 100% gf feel n she looks innocent which make u feel you want to protect her.

4) !!!
When I asked my friend, he said ok, since he only do "A", therefore he can't give me any comment on it, according to he hasn't reject the girl and no black face when doing "A", I think is ok (but not sure)

5) ^*
When I met my mate in the resting room, he keep on fuck this gal, he is not complain on her part 1 skill, it part 2, when she doing BJ, she make my mate feel pain and after 5 minutes, he told my friend he ejected, when the time my friend said he don't, she keep on argue with my friend, according to men's standard, after the ejection, it will go soft n easy to feel it, but my friend still hard and also we know do myself ejected or not, y she can so sure of it?? Then my friend feel annoy of what she talk then ask her to laid down to MJ, seh questioned and ask my friend why, then my friend told her the reason and keep on get staffed on her until he eject.

I wish the above information would give all brother an idea to what the number could choose, if any brother tried difference number, please kindly write a report to share, enjoy!

I have been there recently, this timw tried @@ and my friend tried !#), both of them are above standard, the voice of !#) like "Cheung Pak Chi", if she not talk, is pretty, her service is good but be care she will kiss you, i always turn my mouth away when she do, then she will kiss your neck instead, over all for her bone skill n part 2 skill is not complaint for me, but I dunno when do all brother agree?

My friend tried @@, she is a slim person, when you saw her, u won't kick away, i just saw her once so can't make a general comment, just from my friend said her figure is ok but not the big boobs type, my friend satisfy her services.

Do any brother tried them? If so, pls kindly share the report, thx

Brother AkiraYuki, I do release another report with 5 of my friends in previous page, if you want to look as a reference, you can review it, please report when you have tried them for sharing, thx

I've been the sauna recently at 8pm one day, this trip had 5 members, i tried @@ as I haven't try it before, when the time i went into theroom n looked on her, she is not pretty, when v started massage, she asked me which BG i normally found, i told her then she offered not massage but can eject 2 times, i agreed so v start, she used her mouth to clean all my body, then she ride on me until I ejected, then she leave me n let me to recover, when she return after a while, she touch me again n start to blow, afterwards she use her hand until my 2nd time ejection.

My friend tried !##, she looks a lion king n a bit old, my friend scared, n not looked to her, he come out from the room so quickly.

The other friend of mind tried &, her looking is good compare all of us, but her make up is heavy, her skill is social as mentioned by my mate.

Another friend marked !!#, the new manager (middle shift), she describe this BG had model figure, but when my friend came out, he said she had only a long leg looks like a model but not the other part, she is acceptable, if any bro like a gal who got a long leg, u can try.

The gal v marked is !*, the manager said she is young n cute, but my friend change to the other BG when he seen her, finally he picked (&, this gal had a gd skill in both part as mentioned by my friend, he like to type of chick as she is not very high and she is beauty, although i haven't seen this chick, just told by my mate.

Did any bro tried all this 5 BG? If so pls report or had any bro tried any BG in the middle shift????

相關搜索目錄: Make up

I went to there on Sat mid night with 3 of my mates, but only 2 BG are first time trial, they are !) and !#^.
!), she is not kind of gd looking BG, nth special, then my friend asked to do "small", she refused n black face, she asked my friend to change to the other BG, my friend agreed, however, the manager informed my friend to pay $180 more cos he already start part 1, hence, !) come back to do "small" for my friend, she is 100% dun want it. Afterwards, I told my friend to inform the manager or BG next time if he just want the "large" service.
!#), she is new to work there, only 3 days, her bone skill is not gd n had a long way to improve, she is not pretty wither, if i marked her, i should reject cos she is not my cup of tea, since my friend's room is beside me, i can hear her screaming loudly on part 2. I asked my friend what's happening, he said her "acting" skill is over., if any brother like to hear the screaming sound, you can have a go, but good luck.

I have been there on Sat night, I did try *@ this time, her bone skill is fine but no good as !&, the body shape is good to me, not a hugh boobs but skin is very smooth and her breast is very soft, if you guys want to try, this is the one not so many bro recommanded

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2008-3-16 21:22 發表
東記今日仲開緊喎,幾時停賽呢?
Dear big brother 白貓兒, why do u said they will bend lei? I have been visit on the 7th March, everything is smooth but I have been lead to the very very end room while the others are empty.

No much brother there on that day, the bill has gone up and I have paid $622.

My frind has tried #^, he said its social, any brother had try this rencently??? Please avdise thank you!!

I haven't visit this sauna for a few months, do any nrother can advise that all the software and hardware are still the same? The business still running well? Thank you.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.