推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

58 123
發新話題
打印

[疑難] 金帝苑 #22

金帝苑 #22

Any bro tried her?

回復 1# 的帖子

Yes, I tried her b4, what do you want to know?

引用:
原帖由 hso 於 2009-7-3 15:45 發表
Yes, I tried her b4, what do you want to know?
How's her service? Is she wild?

引用:
原帖由 ap_2020 於 2009-7-5 17:11 發表

How's her service? Is she wild?
service O.K., try very hard to blow you hard again for a second shot, not very wild 姣is this what you mean?

引用:
原帖由 hso 於 2009-7-5 13:49 發表

service O.K., try very hard to blow you hard again for a second shot, not very wild 姣is this what you mean?
是否非常主動?有冇口爆及顏射?個 look ok ma?

回復 3# 的帖子

real boobs????
environmental friendly?

Called. But she is not always go to work. Any other number recommended?

引用:
原帖由 ap_2020 於 2009-7-7 19:12 發表

是否非常主動?有冇口爆及顏射?個 look ok ma?
非常主動,沒有試不知,應可口爆,face acceptable,108也可一試

引用:
原帖由 ap_2020 於 2009-7-8 09:02 發表
Called. But she is not always go to work. Any other number recommended?
29好似幾好,仲話六味添--from advertisement, go try and tell us

I wish to try 22 also, 108 looks not bad from the picture. Do you knw what time she starts to work as I can only go there at day time.

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-8 17:17 發表
I wish to try 22 also, 108 looks not bad from the picture. Do you knw what time she starts to work as I can only go there at day time.
I usually go at 16:30-17:00 she is there, also 金帝苑's day time keeper is the only guy that will tell the truth, so you can call and ask

Thanks for your information, have you tried 106, her boobs are huge, I like that also. Please tell me whether her servcie is good or not if you have tried her before.

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-8 17:34 發表
Thanks for your information, have you tried 106, her boobs are huge, I like that also. Please tell me whether her servcie is good or not if you have tried her before.
haven't try 106 but I don't think she is 5 tastes

3 tastes is OK for me, I might try one day, probably I will check with keep what time she starts to work, thanks for your information

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-9 09:21 發表
3 tastes is OK for me, I might try one day, probably I will check with keep what time she starts to work, thanks for your information
about a year ago, 金帝苑 advertised a lot of 5,6 tastes girls, I tried most of them, now most of them had disappeared, only 22 and 108 still there, a new girl 29 although smaller boobs but 6 tastes

I just called there and the keeper told me that 106 will only come to work after 3 PM, guess I have to go there after work if I really wish to try 106, I would like to play her huge boobs

you call 29 first ,see how is she looks like, then your 106

OK, I WILL DO THAT WHEN I GO THERE AND LET YOU KNOW

i never been to 金帝苑
i want to try also
what is include for 5, 6 taste?

106 has very nice hugeeee boobs. her face is ok for a 40 year old. 3 tastes only. i think she is the most popular in 金帝苑. sucking skill is good but according to her, 108's sucking skill is best of the best. i never tried.

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-9 15:35 發表
OK, I WILL DO THAT WHEN I GO THERE AND LET YOU KNOW
Schnauzer, no need la! I just went and tried 29, I want to call 106 and take a look, but someone just marked her and I miss the opportunity. A C-hing has just posted a comment on 106, you can have a look

引用:
原帖由 hso 於 2009-7-14 21:15 發表

Schnauzer, no need la! I just went and tried 29, I want to call 106 and take a look, but someone just marked her and I miss the opportunity. A C-hing has just posted a comment on 106, you can have ...
pls describe 29. looks? skills? services? thx

回復 22# 的帖子

Can you tell me how is the face and service of 29

引用:
原帖由 Schnauzer 於 2009-7-15 11:56 發表
Can you tell me how is the face and service of 29
face-barely acceptable, dark teeth and skin colour, wrinkle in the ass (orange skin wrinkle), small breast
soft tongue licking quite comfortable, advertisement 6 tastes, so I guess you can do anything you like, friendly and talkative

58 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.