推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

26 12
發新話題
打印

[疑難] Same mistake again

Same mistake again

hi bros, just to share some recent experiences here. i started clubbing about 6 months ago. met this 19 yr old nice goldfish girl in a TST NC. interestingly we communicated very well considering i am much older than her. we had good times-dinner, sms, etc. of course i dream about making out with her but i never asked for it. needless to say i fell for her and she kinda started to accept me in small steps. she never asked me for money but like many kind brothers i did give her pocket money every now and then. however, at one point in time, she had some personal problems which bothered her a lot. all of a sudden she disappeared and i never heard back from her. of course i still think about her but there is nothing i can do really.  chapter closed.

my buddies say it is a good lesson learned-we should hold back our feelings and never play it seriously in NC.

ok, met another nice girl in a HK NC last week. she came out for dinner and we had a good time. then i sent her caring sms and tried to arrange for the next dinner this week. all of a sudden she never takes my calls or response to sms anymore.

For both cases I never acted like a bad guy or took advantage. just behaved like a normal guy appreciating the girls like a friend. I am just amazed how they can switch off just like that. i am starting to think not going to NC anymore as this is not my game...i am breaking the rules, again and again

相關搜索目錄: Switch

Buddy,

you are so lucky!!!!!!!
May I know which club in TST?

[ 本帖最後由 VITA 於 2009-12-10 14:18 編輯 ]

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

What do you expect them to do ?  
Tell you that she just wants to make money out of you ? Or she's afraid that she will fall in love with you if she keeps seeing you .
It's a very common practice for nc girls to stay away from those whom they don't know how to deal with yet. Don't forget there may be over a dozen of "YOU" whom she has met in NC that she needs to figure out what, how and why.....

If you really want to play this game, just keep calling , sms and looking for them  .....

[ 本帖最後由 foresthill 於 2009-12-11 13:25 編輯 ]

guess what.  they joined this industry not because of fun nor career prospects; but of money.  i can identify you feeling brother but most of the time, i gotta tell myself it's only money fuck and go.  have dopamine filled your brain and blood in your dick.  then after all, go back to reality and life must be kept going on.  that's it.  i'm a normal person but it's the rule when you join this boat.  don't wreck it.

Thanks bros for your comments and guidance. Need your advice here. I am visiting the NC (where i met the second girl) next week. I am sure I will get over her eventually but for now I still think about her a little. So what would you do if you were me:

1) ask for her to sit me again. pretend nothing happened. jus enjoy there, only there.
2) forget about her and ask for another one. but what's the point going if i dont get to sit with someone i like??

引用:
原帖由 civilian 於 2009-12-13 01:15 發表
Thanks bros for your comments and guidance. Need your advice here. I am visiting the NC (where i met the second girl) next week. I am sure I will get over her eventually but for now I still think abou ...
You don't need to think too much, just set a budget for yourself with this girl NOW and DO NOT spend more than this limit no matter what happens ( or seems to happen)  to her .

Then , you only need to follow your heart ....  if calling or meeting her is happy, do it .... if you want to make love with her , tell her........  人生有幾多個十年 ?

you mentioned that u r much older than the gal, so how old r u?
if still young, may be u can still try your luck...

monster cHing, i m middle aged but clubbing experience is only 6 months. my experienced friends did explain to me all the rules about this game but i guess learning by mistake is one way to become an old hand.

dear civilian, go there.  pick her and ask her to go out and have a good fuck.  pay her and have a goodbuy kiss.  walk out of the hotel and life goes on.  she and you are just one of the many cross-points in your life.  you shall meet another one you like as well when you keep going to club.  at that time, you can pass on the emotion with her to the new her.  unless you are crazy with her and you are committed to be with her for a consierable period of time.  but do you know what she wants?

Just a quick update about the second girl (who never returned call last week). I called the NC manager yesterday afternoon asking her to get that girl to work in the evening as I would be there. Before the manager got back to me, the girl finally called me (nasty surprise!). Well, all she wanted to verify was whether it was me who asked for her. She could not come yesterday and said call her for dinner next week. I still cannot 'feel' her.
I just want to verify with cHings she is purely talking business.

引用:
原帖由 civilian 於 2009-12-15 15:24 發表
Just a quick update about the second girl (who never returned call last week). I called the NC manager yesterday afternoon asking her to get that girl to work in the evening as I would be there. Befor ...
Brother, I think you are too sensitive to play this game with these material/ money girls.  Your emotion is largely unprotected. Small things done by this girl will trigger your emotion.  I hope you are single.  Otherwise your family will be ruined in such game.  

I have to admit that teenage girl bring back our youth.  But dont risk everything all it.  It like dessert, it light up your life, but you will die very soon if you throw out your regular meal for the dessert.

引用:
原帖由 fightclub 於 2009-12-16 10:40 發表

Brother, I think you are too sensitive to play this game with these material/ money girls.  Your emotion is largely unprotected. Small things done by this girl will trigger your emotion.  I hope ...
酒愈飲愈熱, 水愈飲愈冷,
情愈深愈恨!

Last time, I was almost dead in Fairlady.

刘家昌说:“除了爱情,人生还有什么?人生根本就是爱情嘛。”

I agree very much !

The "love" feeling may be caused by hormones and it's quite difficult to ignore it once it's there . However, it only lasts a couple of months so time will cool everything down eventually . As long as we can be firm in holding our wallets and arrange the activities properly in order not to affect our families , let's  experience it... love is fun .  One good thing to have affair in NC is that it's easier for both of you to exit at the end because YOU BOTH WERE MET IN NC .... a place of buy and sell at the very beginning !  You don't owe her and she doesn't owe you , fair enough ?

Hi bro, no worry to much lar.. it is normal for man like you only play for 6 months, we all had the same feeling before, but when you play more, you will know it is just a game!  but one rule please never forget: pay the money and go away! all the best to you mate!

Are you going to be with her for the rest of your life if she loves you too? If not, what are you looking for?

Brother, my feelings like you very much!

I was also a green hand in the Night Club, and I'm also in the middle age.  When I met with pretty "girl" in there, it grew in my mind with the thought to "protect" her instead of fucking her at the first instance.  I try to make friend with her before go further and, have the mind that any sex is just coming after love!  

Eventually, I come to understand the fact that many other CHing mentioned before as well.....How may "man" do they meet and talk in a month?(far more than we meet with the club ladies)  What is their purpose of working in there?(money and living) Do they really want to work in there ?(no choice then)Do they like those lives? (of course not) Expecially those 清纯没有捞味的(I believe you like this type of girl, as I like too),they hate to live in that field and they don't want to be known they were in there.   

When the one you picked felt your care as you invited her for romatic dinners(I believe that you are not taking her to the Cafe D' Carol) and/or movie but without asking for "more".  You are really taking her heart with you as her heart is usually very brittle.  She is really afraid.  She therefore need to set the break .  

Psychologically, most the Clud Ladies dare not to fall in love with anyone they meet and know in their working place (the Club).  They know that you will never be serious in this game.  They know that you have family and they also know that once you get their body, your fire in your heart will be diminished but that in their heart will be burning even stronger and stronger.

You better ask yourself a question:  Do you really want to get your second half (a "wife") in there? If so, you had better tell "her" your intention and take her away from there immediately.  Otherwise, you will be upset yourself again and again.

No serous love in there, this is the rule of the game.  The story in those movies "pretty woman" and “up where we belong" will never be coming true in this Chinese society!

Good Luck!

Brother hkcncj, I think there are many more bros like us out there so experience sharing will help those of us who are 'trapped' at times.
Of course, like other cHing said, we are not in NC to find true love or wife. '拍拖' feel is what we are after, right.
One of my friends went to a NC for the first time last month, met this girl (first day at work), and now they are like kinda 拍拖 now. Envy him?

The middle age crisis, been there done that. I know exactly what you are going through.  My advice, just follow your heart. I am married with a working girl but I am also "in love" with another one right now.  The "love" feeling, whether it's real or not, is what we are trying to feel or after isn't it?  I think we all enjoy哲磨自己。  To have some feeling is better not to have any feeling at all. What's good if everyday you are 行尸走肉? sigh...

'Life is short. Have an affair."

That's the slogan of the Ashley Madison dating service, a website for people who want to cheat on their partners.

引用:
原帖由 foresthill 於 2010-1-4 09:16 發表
'Life is short. Have an affair."

That's the slogan of the Ashley Madison dating service, a website for people who want to cheat on their partners.
For those married men here, I have to make some admendment on this phrase ' Life is short. Have a FXXX. Never an affair' because you will end up screwing up your marriage. ' feeling ' game is fun and exciting but it is definitely not for a married man because it will end up destroying your family and the heart of that nice girl you pretend to care so much about. As for the what you call ' nice girl '. it will be hard for you to decide if she plays it for real or not. If she is serious about you while you cannot give her what she wants ' a marriage ' at the end of the day. You will become a jackass that play around with other people's feeling and pretend to be a nice guy to begin with. My final advice. Just pay up and move on with your life. No feeling involved, safe it for the family.

couldn't agree more but it's easier said than done.  i will try my best and just be the jackass right from the beginning...

Lets put it this way... there are plenty of choices, you may find one really nice this time... but does that mean there won't be any better out there? So lets just try one, then explore others... and the process can just be kept going on and on...
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

Well... we have all experienced this situation before.  My feeling is... time will dilute your feeling.  As you said that you are just 6 mths into the game.  If you keep on your frequency to visit the NC, I am sure that you will have met another dozens of gals in another 6 months.  By then, you would hv forgot the two gals that you met .... point is... how many of them are u going to fall with ?

Besides how long we have been to NC , one important factor in determining our response and feelings in NC affairs is our ages .

In my 20's and 30's , I insisted in paying to the NC girls no matter what they said. I would tell them not to love me for the sake of both of us because it is only an illusion .  In reality, how would I take a NC girl out for movie or a decent dinner..... no way !   ....That's what I thought and did at that time!

But when it comes to 40's......   it's different  .......   

You may not understand if you are still young , but you will know one day

26 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.