推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

91 1234
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
Hello fellow sauna patrons, my first post here so please be gentle with me  

I've been going to saunas in HK for over 25 years now and in my opinion HK is THE best place to be for massages plus a few things on the side compared to any place in the world (that I've been to) !

I've been a long time reader of this forum, especially in this Windsor thread as I go there often

I feel I should voice my opinion and agree with bro Whitekitty's stance in not allowing names/numbers of sauna girls that gives us added services to be published in an open forum. If we are to continue enjoying their services we should protect these girls any way we can ... by being discreet !
I also believe that this rule should apply to all threads with sauna girls that gives us added services. I hope everyone here understands why this is necessary and complies,

I hope to be sharing more sauna experiences with you in the near future

[there's no thank you / handshake 默認表情 in this engine ?]

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2011-9-16 23:34 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2011-9-16 12:16 發表
What happened to Windsor?
I am new to the forum but I massage in Windsor for years even in old Windsor
But in the past 6-12 months, seems like the management has changed their style
In the past I e ...
I also noticed that they've been hiring younger girls over the past year but the massage provided by these girls have been OK, not great, but acceptable.
So far, with these new girls I've only had one below average massage !

I believe they just hired #55 a month or so back, she's a master masseuse (she was #25 in the old Windsor)
and she's one of the very few I would let walk on my back. Would recommend her to anyone that wants a good strong massage !
Although I haven't seen her after her return I think she's working on the early shift.

On the subject of added services by these girls ... I believe it has more to do with compitition because the sauna have hired so many new girls,
they just want to keep their customer, hoping they would 'mark' them the next time.  But as bro Whitekitty said, we need to be discreet and the girls themselves should know better and also be discreet and not talk about other girls .... but i guess it's difficult keeping women talking about other women !

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2011-9-16 23:36 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 邪骨小霸王 於 2011-9-17 00:12 發表
不如師兄去他的forum問一問是否他本人吧.
問一問,舉手之勞吧.由他的留言,我相信是他,
There will always be suspicious people in this world, and it looks like you are one of them !

Let me clear things up ... I am not Whitekitty, I have never met him and I have only talked to him in another froum briefly some months ago.

I am a moderator of another forum in HK (which includes a sauna section) and if anyone have been in that forum, they will know me by the same name
The reason why I started participating in this forum is because I'm seeing some members trying to openly talk about BGs that should not be talked about in an open forum , another reason why I'm here is because I wanted to share with bros here some of my sauna experiences.

I want to tell you this ... if anyone participating in my sauna forum trying to bend the rules on not posting name/numbers of girls they will be delt with swiftly, bro Whitekitty has already been very lenient here in this forum !!!

*  bro Whitekitty, if you think my presence here will cause any problems, let me know and I will remove myself from this forum
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +30 Thanks for coming round. 2011-9-17 00:35
  • 白貓兒 威望 +30 Thanks for coming round. 2011-9-17 00:35
  • 白貓兒 體力 +30 Thanks for coming round. 2011-9-17 00:35

I'm at a loss on just what happened here, there were some posts deleted that I didn't see, if I misunderstood then apologies to all !

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2011-9-17 00:48 發表
Bro twiceAweek,

Hi there . I was so blind to overlook your renowned name.
Thanks for joining us here after all, and let me return my hospitality after
being received by you in your fo ...
And a big hi to you too !    
haven't seen you around in my forum recently ...
not to worry, I had no intention of mentioning which forum, but had to get the facts straight when someone insinuates I'm your double  
I'm only here to share and when needed just to give my opinions ...

回復 4477# 的帖子

Peak hours (2pm - 10 pm)Windsor charges around $757 for 3 sessions while OPS (HK) charges $910.

Off peak hours, Windsor charges $657 Vs OPS $606 for 3 sessions

Pros & Cons:

Windsor is better in terms of hardware ... much bigger and more comfortable shower area, pools, sauna / steem rooms etc. The massage rooms in Windsor are also bigger, the lighting system in the rooms are more subdued and one is more relaxed when face up on the massage bed. Windsor girls expects less for tips. Windsor's management are a bit too casual and this could piss some new customers off. Some waiters don't seem to know what they're doing - maybe because they can't seem to keep their staff for long.

OPS (like you said) food quality is way better then Windsor - even in the pool area, the managent and staff in the rest area are more professional (and they seem happier). Shower and pool area are too small and crowded when more customers are there. Some (not all) massage rooms are not soundproof enough and even normal conversations can be over heard in the next room. Maintance of the facilities are better so OPS looks less dated then Windsor (they are both almost of the same age).

Hope this helps to differentiate between the two spas ...

@ wilson1038

you are either funny or pretty sad ...

first, you tell someone in your post #4693 ...

"Get a life !Hay guys.  Is that all you do and all you know ?    Wow, what an ambitious life!!   Deep down you guys are trying to buy a "date" and some "ego".   Go and get a real life!!!"

then in your post #4697 you go on to say you respect that someone doing what he does ...

what exactly are you trying to say ?   its one or the other, but if you are saying both then don't you think you're being hypocritical ?

Your "get a life" statements were ment to flame so are you trying to be a troll in this forum ?  
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 我很認同 2011-12-12 09:15
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 我很認同 2011-12-12 09:15
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 我很認同 2011-12-12 09:15

Reply to wilson1038 ...

I'm not going to harp further on this subject, you think you're right and I think I'm right ... no biggie ...

I have some recent observations regarding Windsor I want to get off my chest :

First, let me qualify that I've been a regular customer of Windsor for the last decade ... from the old Windsor to what it is now ...
I've seen the management and staff come and go, I've seen the massage girls come and go, I've seen all their ups and downs ...

Second, I want to say, for a 'veggie' sauna, I believe the massage rooms provides the best size and ambiance of any sauna in HK.
The shower cubicals and pool area are large and comfortable (provided they continue to upkeep with proper maintenance)
The quality of their massage girls are on par with most other large saunas

Over the last 2-3 months I've noticed that :

The quality of their food has deteriorated ;

They are under satffed in the lounge area, even on a not so busy day it could take sometime to get served ;

Sometimes (and I stress sometimes) the towels they use seem to be 're-cycled' - by that I mean I could feel that there's some oil on the towel, it does not feel its been washed as it doesn't have the fluffy feel you get from a properly washed and dryed towel. I suspect they are starting to pick some used (but what looks clean) towels and just drying them without washing ... Sauna Loto used to do that and they lost business when customers found out ! ;

There seems to be discontent between the locker/pool men and the management ... sometimes with quite arguments but still in front of customers ... not good for PR ! ;

If they are going to open a new floor downstairs, they need to start getting their act together beforehand
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +50 Good observations 2011-12-12 11:14
  • 白貓兒 威望 +50 Good observations 2011-12-12 11:14
  • 白貓兒 體力 +50 Good observations 2011-12-12 11:14

Reply to makemyday - post #4709

The way I look at the local sauna scene is that it's mainly devided into 3 types ... the 'veggie' saunas,  the 'one country two system' saunas and the HJ / FS saunas (this doesn't include those up stairs foot job massage places)

'veggie' saunas are saunas that have only one price structure - for the use of the wet area, lounge and a massage ...

'one country two system' saunas are saunas where they have different price structures for different types of services provided ...

HJ / FS saunas are saunas with price structures for just those services ...

Windsor definitely falls within the 'veggie' sauna catagory as what they intentionally provide are pure massage services ...

Now, what you're talking about are 'extra' services provided by the massage girls in these 'veggie' saunas ... I can tell you, I get these 'extra' services no matter which 'veggie' sauna I go to and I'm sure a many other bros also gets them too, but the main point here is that this is a private transaction between just you and the massage girl (it has nothing to do with the sauna establishment) ... and I stress PRIVATE !   I'm sure you already know, there are many reasons why these massage girls provides these 'extra' services so I'm not going to talk about them here.

I think that unlike some bros here, it is very important that we do not recommend girls in a 'veggie' sauna that gives 'extra' service in an open forum !  These girls provides us with enjoyment beyond what needs to be provided so we should not compromise their job and livelihood by telling everyone in an open forum where big brother is watching.
This forum is about sharing but be responsible when sharing !

As for what I said about the towels, I firmly believe that its oil, as the entire towel feels that way (you can tell by the way it feels and its not fluffy like a washed towel) I don't think your worry about the 'other' things on the towel as in my experiences at Windsor, the girls always used the box of tissues in the room  

Like I said in my previous post, Windsor needs to pull their socks up as I do see a decline in their way of micro- managing their services and if they are going to be extending their facilities soon then they better do it pretty fast !

thanks to all for reading my long winded rant ...   

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2011-12-13 09:35 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 10:16
  • 白貓兒 威望 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 10:16
  • 白貓兒 體力 +50 讚! 2011-12-13 10:16

Reply to Whitekitty post #4712

I believe big brother is watching .. even these forums ... so if there comes a time when they need to 'let out the snakes' in
a sauna they target, they will know which girls to ask for if the information is readily available in an open forum - after all, in 'veggie' saunas not every girl will give extras, so they need this information before hand.

Now days, if any 'veggie' sauna checks on their girls for giving 'extras' they'll be cutting their own throats !
... unless, of course, if word spreads out of hand (especially in forums like these) the this girl does this and does that ... then the management will have no option but to check and take action.

Sea Crest had a problem with big brother ?  Really???  I would have thought with the age of the girls there, no one would be going there for any 'extras' !   

Reply to carmanlam8888 post #4710

Given your past history with Whitekitty in this thread, I find it quite disturbing to read what you just wrote !

Peace to all CHings here !   

回復 4725# 的帖子

Based on your first sentence, I don't think you get the point of what I and old.dawg have been talking about ...

I made my comments not to support or oppose anyone in this forum, I just wanted to let everyone understand that spreading information about massage girls in  'veggie' saunas should be avoided in an open forum ... just respect the girls and keep what happened in the room to yourself !

回復 4726# 的帖子

Seems to me that you have a tendency to let CHings in this forum know that you have lots of information ... maybe good for your ego ?

回復 4730# 的帖子

That's the problem with the internet ... anonymous posters spreading true or flase information !

That's why it's important that every forum should have sensible moderators who also have some moral / ethics ... we can always dream ...

回復 4750# 的帖子

there, there ... all is not lost ... there must be a few out there who will understand and comply ... but sometimes the real meaning in what you preach gets lost when a chicken is talking to a duck ...

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-5 13:46 發表

Bgs that provide VAS at Windsor have the right to do so on THEIR terms, not customers' terms.  Bgs come to work at Windsor in part because the high-class nature of Windsor gives them much more con ...
Totally agree with you and all other bros here that expressed their opinions on people crossing the line as a customer ... do not force yourself on the girls !

Just wanted to add - what ever the girl did for you in the room over and above her call of duty should be kept to yourself, no need to brag in a forum about what VAS you got ... give the girl some dignity !  

For those here who keeps on asking which girl is willing to do more in this forum are probably the ones who will only visit once, expect everything and give minimum tip !!!
本帖最近評分記錄
  • milook 金錢 +3 我很認同 2012-4-5 16:59
  • milook 威望 +3 我很認同 2012-4-5 16:59
  • milook 體力 +3 我很認同 2012-4-5 16:59

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-19 12:20 發表
As I mentioned before, Windsor has been hiring more girls to get ready for the new space on the 2nd floor.  Hopefully, when that space opens, supply (bgs) and demand (customers) will be in better bala ...
One of the things the management did recently was to make a rule that all lights must be on in the room - meaning the spot lights under the light trough ... but they changed these light bulbs to very dim LED lights - which really defeats the purpose !

On the present discussion, the Windsor management have been hiring many new girls and yet increased the number of 'mark' clients they must achieve in 1 month (for the special hour girls it went from 50 to 70 which is a 40% increase) !!!
To me their intention is pretty clear - they want to get rid off the old girls and want to install 'fresh blood' - only the most popular old girls are able to stay because they have enough repeat clients. New girls, like you say, needs to do anything they can to achieve this quota - which means anything to please their client !

Its a real pitty, Windsor (new and old) have always managed to pretty much maintain some standard in the girls they hire and the level of the massage they give to the client ... unfortunately they are moving towards what they think is what the market wants ... and more unfortunately, its us clients who cherish a good massage more then anything else will loose out !  

The only think I can think off is to give the good massage girls enough business so they are able to remain in business !

I'm in a reporting mood today ... the marks I give is based from 1 to 10 (1 being lowest and 10 being highest)

Number :  108

Face: 7  Pleasant face with great smile

Body: 7  Small frame

Overall Appearance: 8

Skill: 9  Very good massage, knows pressure points well, knows how to massage well

Strength : 8  strong for her size, strong compared with other girls in Windsor

Chemistry: 9  good chemistry, very pleasant, perky and happy personality, she knows when to talk to you and when not to

Recommendation: 8

Repeat (for me):  10

I know I will get the usual question about VAS - all I can say is I am more interested in getting a good / great massage ! (I hope you get my drift)

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2012-4-19 14:39 編輯 ]
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-19 16:15
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-19 16:15
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-4-19 16:15

I think one of my replies was just deleted ... the one asking about where Kings is located

did I break any rules or asking something like this is not allowed ???

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2012-4-19 14:08 發表
I think the BG provide VAS to customer is one of the easiest way to make them visit more frequently. But in the other end, customer is easy to get bored and want to get a new BG to provide VAS. At the ...
quick question ... where is King's ?
is it in North Point about 1 block away from Windsor ?

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2012-4-19 17:55 發表
Yes, you are correct!
I thought King's price at $1.1K  was for 1 session massage and 1 session FS ... or has that changed recently ?

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-4-20 12:42 發表

These are very important things to consider when you are face down looking through a hole into dark space!!  

true ... but men will always be men ... sometimes, we think with another part of our body rather then our head !

引用:
原帖由 carmanlam8888 於 2012-4-23 08:02 發表
that's true
the other night with some female customers sitting on the floor
I heard two men discussing the BGs (body shape and services provided in room) openly on the floor. The female customers le ...
can you please elaborate what you just said ...
a female customer left because she heard male customers talking about the BGs and because of this you feel the sauna should not cater to female customers ???  don't understand your logic !

I have a question for everyone ...

Windsor have now raised the suggested tip for the girls to be at least $150 for 2 sessions

what would you do if you find the girl's skill / strength to be below your expectations ?

also what if you find the BG's performance below average but not so bad that one needs to actually complain ?

how does one tip in these situations ???

91 1234
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.