推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-5-24 07:59 發表
hard to draw a line here
you want to create noise from here on Windsor to let people aware of the place
but then the authority will check the place
or you try to create an image it's a pure nicely  ...
Please answer this honestly ...

do you think any BG who have provided you added services would want you to
name her in an open forum or tell other people you don't know through PMs ?

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-5-25 07:52 發表
Based on your comments, I did ask the BG and see if they want me to introduce their number via PM, they said yes.

If you want, I can tell you their number via BG

There's no absolute answer and  ...
I'm so glad you are discussing this with me ... you've made my day !

Based on what you just said, some BGs gave you the OK to tell others (through PM) that they provide EXTRA services in Windsor ...

a few things came to my mind about this ...

1. Did you tell them that you are on various discussion boards and that you are able to promote them ?

2. In this forum, how would members know you know there are girls that provides added services there in order for them to send you PMs asking information on them - my meaning is, the only way members would know who to ask is because you OPENLY tell others and you have to do this from time to time to ensure they continue to ask you

3. You seem to only want to promote these types of BGs ... is there a motive ?

Looking forward to your replies ... I'll do my best to make your day !

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-5-25 13:15 發表
I consider it as exchange of information
No other motive
Actually I wonder what's the motive behind for other CHings writing things here about Windsor like advertisements
I am rather simple, exchan ...
I don't think you are as "simple" as you say ...
You have been banned in this forum about 4 times ?
yet you persist, and keep coming back here and keep doing the exact same thing which is to write something
hinting that you have information on who gives added service, you do this as a teaser so bros will PM you !
Then sooner or later you write something naming a girl who gave you added service and you get banned ...
The cycle starts all over again
Other CHings here don't do this to the extent like you do ... I wasn't born yesterday ... you do have a motive !
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 clear insights 2012-5-25 13:49
  • 白貓兒 威望 +10 clear insights 2012-5-25 13:49
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 clear insights 2012-5-25 13:49

bro Whitekitty ... sometimes being a moderator, you are not able to express or challange certain members who have motives and agendas which may disrupt this forum - I know, because I face these same things everyday ... but in this forum I have no such constraint and I will take these trolls to task

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-25 14:03 發表

Please answer the question: Have girls that have given you handjobs in Windsor given you permission/consent to advertise this to other people in this forum via PM?
I doubt he will answer you directly, he will do what he usually does and skirt the issue
... which girl in her right mind will ask anyone to tell others that she does illegal services in a legal sauna ?

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-5-27 13:03 發表 I mean CHing (dssdsdwdws)You picture looks familiar to me, a ex-BGdo you get the permission of using
I take my hat off and bow to you ... Your vast knowledge on the fine details of so many BGs really astound me !
Forgot to add ... When are you going to answer bro Observer's question regarding if the BGs you were talking about gave you specific permission to tell other people that they give added services ?

[ 本帖最後由 twiceAweek 於 2012-5-28 14:37 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-5-27 08:49 發表
CHing
the picture looks familiar........
Hey makemyday ... nice to see you back here and also being your usual self ...

In case you forgot or you're trying to avoid answering, I need to remind you that you still have not replied bro Observer's question to you :

"Have girls that have given you handjobs in Windsor given you permission/consent to advertise this to other people in this forum via PM? "

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-6-4 08:45 發表

OK, if that is the case, then please PM me the numbers of the girls who have given you permission to advertise them via PM.  I will then ask them to confirm that this is indeed the case (e.g., tha ...
Bro observer ... I don't want to know the identity of the girl(s) but would appreciate if you would tell us on the open froum that MMD has answered you via PM by naming the girl(s) or not

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-6-4 23:53 發表

Brothers, please think twice before you do anything.  This may turn good thing to bad .  If the numbers are just false and not  true and for fun, would there be any damage done to the BG or Winsor.  ...
I do believe with the help of people like MMD (and his past names on this forum) there are BGs with damaged names already !

This is the exact reason why I and bro Observer have taken MMD to task on this ... and I beleive we will continue to do so as long as MMD (or whoever he becomes in the future) continues his ways

引用:
原帖由 jc123 於 2012-6-7 14:28 發表
Eva went to where ?
Yuki also resign?
It seems Windsor can't keep their sub management employees happy and the turnover is high !

Pity ... these are the very people who remembers the repeat customer and knows their likes and dislikes so they know who to recommend !

引用:
原帖由 hahadad 於 2012-6-10 07:55 發表
I been to Windsor last night , full of people because of Soccer.  I asked the situation.  It is not exactly as Makemyday said.
just wondering, from what you were told, how far off was makemyday's story from the real truth ?

I was sitting in the lounge the other day and there was a food menu on the table next to me ... first time I've ever looked at one  ... and it's their latest menu

Do you know they serve SNAKE in Windsor ???  but apparently they only serve SNAKE to foreign customers !!!

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2012-7-27 15:11 發表 haha, snake?? Are you talking about food or something else???
Their new food menu has SNAKE on it  twice - as a catagory ... So it must be food

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-8-3 13:45 發表
first time in almost 2 years, this Windsor forum dropped to second page.......
seems like big brother is not interested in this sauna anymore?
maybe it's true, less people talk about this sauna,
t ...
Business in all saunas have been slow recently, not just Windsor ...
and if you're a long time sauna addict then you would know business is slow every year during the long summer holidays and other short holidays !
And for your info, participation in local forums (not just this one) have also been low over the summer, probably for the same reason

引用:
原帖由 Esso44 於 2012-8-18 00:46 發表
My experience in Windsor is not good.  After I bought the package, their service drops sharply.  They do not remember my surname even I have gone there for over 10 times.  I will not go again when I u ...
What service are you talking about ?

- the service in the pool area ?
- the service in the rest lounge ?
- the service of the BGs ?

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2012-8-20 16:27 發表
I also don't like them now as too many people smoking at the waiting lounge.  They should try to have smoking group at least on the back of the lounge to minimize the smell.
totally agree with you ...

the management should have a designated area (or the VIP rooms) for smookers !

I hope the management is reading this, just like they should have read my post about their food menu containing 'snake' !

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-8-20 21:42 發表 How is the "snake"?  Taste like "chicken"?  
Spelling mistake on their menu ... 2 sections where they said 'snake' instead of snack !
no biggie

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-8-20 21:38 發表 Smookers??  
I must say I've noticed a lot more smokers in the pool area and lounge recently

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-8-21 14:54 發表 Hey, there are customers who smoke while in the massage room while they get a massage!  Ask the BGs about this.  In such a small room, do you know how difficult that is for the BG to put up with? ...
You're right, sometimes the poor girls have to keep the door opened or ajar do they don't choke to death !

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-8-21 15:00 發表 Is this also noticeable at HKOPS?
I only read the menu because I was bored waiting for a room, never read Ops menu so I can't answer you

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-8-21 15:00 發表 Is this also noticeable at HKOPS?
In OPS they try to get smokers into their VIP rooms, but I've also seen smokers in the pool area although not as often as Windsor

引用:
原帖由 Esso44 於 2012-8-28 00:07 發表

In the rest lounge. All the PRs just approach the big spenders. After I bought the package ($10,000), I do not receive the expected service. For example, when I want to use the VIP room, the PR said ...
I don't know why, I never tip the managers PR people except during CNY ... I'm not a rich guy ... and I get decent service ... the PR girls usyally stop by and chat unless they are real busy ... and sometimes I find they stop by too much when I want to have some quiet time to myself ...

Service means different things to different people ... what service are you expecting in the rest area ?

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-9-10 08:11 發表
And then they will raise the price for all services
including package, the new price will be buying $10,000 package, only give $2000 bonus instead of $3000
All other services including spa will incr ...
Like bro Whitekitty just said ... this is just talk ... just like the talk about the opening date constantly changing from early this year to whatever month this year !  

Any viable business would not waste so much time (and $) by allowing this delay !!!

Since we are all blowing water here ... what's the bet that as soon as the floor opens the management will give a special package discount (that's better then the current ones) just to attract more customers with the incentive to buy at that time because all prices will increase soon (but no stated time)       I think I have a sure bet !!!  

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-9-10 13:49 發表
noted brother whitekitty, will try to avoid that
"will" CHing TaW
you are pretty sure?
like what brother whitekitty said
we better avoid using such tone
their you are representing Windsor
did you see what I wrote ?  I said I was BLOWING WATER ... just like when you were spreading the gossip

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-9-25 08:16 發表
what happen to Windsor HK,
all of a sudden so quiet? same in the sauna itself?
try to keep it low profile for the new license?
I was there twice last week and both times is was busy ... very busy !
not enough rooms and the lounge was full of customers

what time of the day/night are you talking about ?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.