±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] íô²ï¤ôÀø (Windsor Spa)

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
My experience in Windsor is not good.  After I bought the package, their service drops sharply.  They do not remember my surname even I have gone there for over 10 times.  I will not go again when I use all my balance.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Esso44 ©ó 2012-8-18 00:46 µoªí
My experience in Windsor is not good.  After I bought the package, their service drops sharply.  They do not remember my surname even I have gone there for over 10 times.  I will not go again when I u ...
What service are you talking about ?

- the service in the pool area ?
- the service in the rest lounge ?
- the service of the BGs ?

¦^´_ 5551# ªº©«¤l

I also don't like them now as too many people smoking at the waiting lounge.  They should try to have smoking group at least on the back of the lounge to minimize the smell.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ garylock ©ó 2012-8-20 16:27 µoªí
I also don't like them now as too many people smoking at the waiting lounge.  They should try to have smoking group at least on the back of the lounge to minimize the smell.
totally agree with you ...

the management should have a designated area (or the VIP rooms) for smookers !

I hope the management is reading this, just like they should have read my post about their food menu containing 'snake' !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-8-20 16:43 µoªí totally agree with you ...the management should have a designated area (or the VIP rooms) for smookers ! I hope the management is reading this, just like they should have read my post ab ...
Smookers??  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-8-20 16:43 µoªí     I hope the management is reading this, just like they should have read my post about their food menu containing 'snake' !...
How is the "snake"?  Taste like "chicken"?  

for legal requirement: no smoking... I suggest the management must seriously consider the right of non-smoking customers

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-8-20 21:42 µoªí How is the "snake"?  Taste like "chicken"?  
Spelling mistake on their menu ... 2 sections where they said 'snake' instead of snack !
no biggie

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-8-20 21:38 µoªí Smookers??  
I must say I've noticed a lot more smokers in the pool area and lounge recently

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-8-20 16:43 µoªí

totally agree with you ...

the management should have a designated area (or the VIP rooms) for smookers !
ÉA­ø«YÀ³¸Ó¥þ­±¸T·Ï¡H¡@

¤£¹L¤§«e³£´£¤Î¹L¡A¦³Ã䶡®á®³¡A¥ð®§«ÇÉN«È¤H­¹·Ï¡C¡@

´Nºâ±±·Ï¿ì¤é¤é¨µ¬d¡A³£ªý¤î­ø¨ì¡C¡@

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-8-21 01:16 µoªí Spelling mistake on their menu ... 2 sections where they said 'snake' instead of snack !no biggie
Oh well . . . I was hopeful that the menu was finally getting interesting.  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-8-21 01:18 µoªí I must say I've noticed a lot more smokers in the pool area and lounge recently
Hey, there are customers who smoke in the massage room while they get a massage!  Ask the BGs about this.  In such a small room, do you know how difficult that is for the BG to put up with? Most of those customers never ask the BG if it okay for them to smoke; they just light up.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-8-21 19:22 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-8-21 01:16 µoªí Spelling mistake on their menu ... 2 sections where they said 'snake' instead of snack !no biggie
Are such mistakes also found at HKOPS
where u guys also go?
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-8-21 01:18 µoªí I must say I've noticed a lot more smokers in the pool area and lounge recently
Is this also noticeable at HKOPS?

I also don't like people smoking in the sitting area and massage room.  The management should arrange a smoking room for them  as there should be more space now if 2nd floor included.

¤@­Ó¦³§Þ³Nªº¥¿°©¥Nªí¡I

¦y©C¤å½÷¤¤¤ß·s¨ìªº(¬m¤»¡^¡A¤âªk«D±`¦n¡A¦o»¡¤@ª½°µ¤jÔ·¡A­Ó­ÓªB¤Í«ö§¹³£»¡«D±`¦n¡A§Ú¸Õ¹L¤@¦¸«á¡A¹j¨â¤é¤ß«ä«ä«K·Q¥h¡A¦ý³o¦¸­nµ¥¥ª¤@¤p®É¡AÅ¥Á¿³£´X©ô³õ¡A¥i¥H»¡¬O¥¿°©ªºªíªí©j¡I

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Longlight ©ó 2012-8-21 18:21 ½s¿è ]
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-8-21 14:54 µoªí Hey, there are customers who smoke while in the massage room while they get a massage!  Ask the BGs about this.  In such a small room, do you know how difficult that is for the BG to put up with? ...
You're right, sometimes the poor girls have to keep the door opened or ajar do they don't choke to death !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-21 15:00 µoªí Is this also noticeable at HKOPS?
I only read the menu because I was bored waiting for a room, never read Ops menu so I can't answer you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-21 15:00 µoªí Is this also noticeable at HKOPS?
In OPS they try to get smokers into their VIP rooms, but I've also seen smokers in the pool area although not as often as Windsor

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Longlight ©ó 2012-8-21 18:19 µoªí ¦y©C¤å½÷¤¤¤ß·s¨ìªº(¬m¤»¡^¡A¤âªk«D±`¦n¡A¦o»¡¤@ª½°µ¤jÔ·¡A­Ó­ÓªB¤Í«ö§¹³£»¡«D±`¦n¡A§Ú¸Õ¹L¤@¦¸«á¡A¹j¨â¤é¤ß«ä«ä«K·Q¥h¡A¦ý³o¦¸­nµ¥¥ª¤@¤p®É¡AÅ¥Á¿³£´X©ô³õ¡A¥i¥H»¡¬O¥¿°©ªºªíªí©j¡I
«Y·s¤å‰X¤¤¤ß

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-8-21 22:02 µoªí

«Y·s¤å‰X¤¤¤ß
½Ð°Ý¬P´Á¤é¦­–{«Y§^«Y¥­D¡B¦³ÉN»ù¥Ø?

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ chanchan1234 ©ó 2012-8-22 16:28 ½s¿è ]

¦U¦ìBROTHER,

¤p§Ì·QÁ¿°Ý¤U ¦³ÉN¦n¤¶²Ð ¬J¬ü®e ©Î«ö¼¯®v?   ¤p§Ì·QݯD è° ¦P «á¥Í¬J§Þ®v, ¦¸¦¸¥h¿Ë³£¤ñ¤H§c

§Æ±æ¦U¦ìÀ°À°¦£!     ¸U¤À·PÁÂ!

PM §Ú³£±o~~~

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e

Ê\¦aÂI±ÀÂ˧A©O?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ SPA·R¤W¦o ©ó 2012-8-24 14:43 µoªí
Ê\¦aÂI±ÀÂ˧A©O?
§Ú°ÝÊ\¦aÃäD«á¥Í¤Sè°¤k, ¦¸¦¸¤ñ¿ËD NUMBER§Ú³£­ø¹F¼Ð, ±µªñ³£ÉN~ ­ü........................«§NUMBER­øÁ¿°Õ~¥i¯àÊ\¦a¤ñ§Ú­ÓD«YÉN¤HMARK­ÓD¥Ê~

¥S§Ì¦³ÉN¦n¤¶²Ð?

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¦^´_ 5574# ªº©«¤l

¦Ñ¹êÁ¿¡A¤S«á¥Í¤Sè°¡A´N¤£¥Î¦bsaunaªGªºËݦh¿ú°Õ¡C

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.