±À¤¶:| Æ[¶í¥~½æ³t»¼ | ±N­x¿D¥~½æ³t»¼ | Party ¬ü­¹¨ì·| | ¨T¨®½´³»ºû­×½¨­ | ³·¦a¹u | ¦Ï¤ò¾c | ¦Ï¤ò¾c¹Ô | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] íô²ï¤ôÀø (Windsor Spa)

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bfung100 ©ó 2012-8-24 15:33 µoªí
¦Ñ¹êÁ¿¡A¤S«á¥Í¤Sè°¡A´N¤£¥Î¦bsaunaªGªºËݦh¿ú°Õ¡C
ËݧA³£©¥~ Ëݦ³ÉND ¦nD¬[~ §Ú°í«Y¦¸¦¸¥h³£­ø±o~

§Ú¦ôÊ\¦a³£«YºÉ¶qžM«á¥Í¡A¦pªG¥Î¥­§¡50ýEÁ¿¡A¬Û¤ñ40¤w¸g«Y«á¥Í°Õ¡C

Kitty Bros: Please reflex this to management.......
http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/news/art/20120827/18001277
To cleaning up the rumor.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Cleaning

¦ÑÁó®Q§Ú¬Û«H
¦o·|¬Ý¨ì
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-3-3 19:01 µoªí

Ä~§A¤W©P¤»«á¤µ©P¤»§Ú²×·|¤F26

26©M12³£¬O²Ó²É«¬è°¤k¡C26´µ¤åfeel 12´N¸û¦³点¾F®a¤Ö¤k¤Ö¤Ö²^®ðfeel
½Ð°ÝKITTY BRO, 26 ©M 12 ÁÙ¦bÄ­²ï¶Ü?

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-8-20 16:20 µoªí What service are you talking about ? - the service in the pool area ?- the service in the rest lounge ?- the service of the BGs ?
In the rest lounge. All the PRs just approach the big spenders. After I bought the package ($10,000), I do not receive the expected service. For example, when I want to use the VIP room, the PR said I need to pay $50 an hour. But I should use the room for free for the first month. And there is a lot of unpleasant experience. However, the service of BGs is good.

Once you buy the package, they got their commission already
Don't expect too much
Some really big spender will tips extra
Like giving $500 for PR/manager for supper

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Esso44 ©ó 2012-8-28 00:07 µoªí

In the rest lounge. All the PRs just approach the big spenders. After I bought the package ($10,000), I do not receive the expected service. For example, when I want to use the VIP room, the PR said ...
I don't know why, I never tip the managers PR people except during CNY ... I'm not a rich guy ... and I get decent service ... the PR girls usyally stop by and chat unless they are real busy ... and sometimes I find they stop by too much when I want to have some quiet time to myself ...

Service means different things to different people ... what service are you expecting in the rest area ?

¥i¯à这¦ì®v¥Sªì¨ÓµL´X­@¤½Ãö­Ì¥¼»{±o§Úı±o¤½Ãö­Ì¦b©Û©I§¹¤@­Ó«È©Î§j§¹¤ô«á¸g¹L®y¦ì ¦V¤£ÃѪº«È·L¯º  ­Y¥|¥Ø¥æ§ë¥i´H³Ù¤@¥y «ö§¹¶Ü ok ¶Ü ¦³¬Æ»Ý­nÀH®É¥XÁn¤F¸Ñ¤£¼ôªº«ÈµÊ©Ê¤ÏÀ³ ¤£¥Î±`¨«¥h§j¤ô  ¦ý¦­¨Çextend a gesture of hospitality.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¥Õ¿ß¨à ©ó 2012-9-3 16:22 ½s¿è ]

And then they will raise the price for all services
including package, the new price will be buying $10,000 package, only give $2000 bonus instead of $3000
All other services including spa will increase the price

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

All speculations on tentative schedule and pricing, as
well as hearsay, should be qualified with words like
possibly, probably, perhaps, it is likely,
it is said that, I think/hear that. etc. to avoid misleading readers into taking such statements as
definite truths.
The bare use of the word 'will' without qualification
expresses certainty.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ makemyday ©ó 2012-9-10 08:11 µoªí
And then they will raise the price for all services
including package, the new price will be buying $10,000 package, only give $2000 bonus instead of $3000
All other services including spa will incr ...
Like bro Whitekitty just said ... this is just talk ... just like the talk about the opening date constantly changing from early this year to whatever month this year !  

Any viable business would not waste so much time (and $) by allowing this delay !!!

Since we are all blowing water here ... what's the bet that as soon as the floor opens the management will give a special package discount (that's better then the current ones) just to attract more customers with the incentive to buy at that time because all prices will increase soon (but no stated time)       I think I have a sure bet !!!  

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA

¦^´_ 5590# ªº©«¤l

noted brother whitekitty, will try to avoid that
"will" CHing TaW
you are pretty sure?
like what brother whitekitty said
we better avoid using such tone
their you are representing Windsor

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ makemyday ©ó 2012-9-10 13:49 µoªí noted brother whitekitty, will try to avoid that"will" CHing TaWyou are pretty sure?like what brother whitekitty saidwe better avoid using such tonetheir you are representing Windsor
No one is representing Windsor here
As moderator here if some wording could be
misleading in my knowledge, I am obliged to caution

¸Õ¥ª12¸¹~ ´¶´¶³q³q~ ¤O«×MAMA, ¤£¹L¥i¯à¤Ó攰¤F~ ¤£¹L´Xè°¤k~

¦³ÉN¸Õ¥ª26¸¹ OR ¦³ÉN¨ä¥LRECOMMENDED ¬[?

can try 71 and 126
stronger force

12 and 26 are ok wow if you are not asking too much and not too demanding

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ makemyday ©ó 2012-9-10 13:49 µoªí
noted brother whitekitty, will try to avoid that
"will" CHing TaW
you are pretty sure?
like what brother whitekitty said
we better avoid using such tone
their you are representing Windsor
did you see what I wrote ?  I said I was BLOWING WATER ... just like when you were spreading the gossip

Å¥¤HÁ¿26¸¹³£´Xè°¤k~ ~ ~ ½Ð°Ý¦³ÉN®v¥S³£Ä±±o«Y©O~?

±æ¨£¤ôÀø®{§Ì¦^Âk

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ SPA·R¤W¦o ©ó 2012-9-11 13:38 ½s¿è ]

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: SPA ¤ôÀø

¦^´_ 5598# ªº©«¤l

who is she?

§Ú¸Õ¹L30¡A§Þ³N¤£¿ù¡A¦ý«Ü¦³©Ê®æ¡A«Ü¦³¥D¨£¡A¤£¬O¤H¤H³£•Ú¼L«¬¡C

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.