±À¤¶:| ¾Ç­^¤å | Esse¯q¥ÍµßÅ@½§«~ | Â@Ä_¿U®ð¤uµ{ Chun Po Gas | ¸Ñ¹Ú¤ÀªR®vÃÒ®Ñ | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[®á®³¯D«Ç] íô²ï¤ôÀø (Windsor Spa)

¥»¥DÃD³Q§@ªÌ¥[¤J¨ì­Ó¤H¤å¶°¤¤
Now that Windsor raised their charges by $20-30 this month, I just wish they would also raise the session fee for the BGs - even just a few $ as a gesture !
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-10-4 08:38 µoªí Now that Windsor raised their charges by $20-30 this month, I just wish they would also raise the session fee for the BGs - even just a few $ as a gesture !
But Management has to pay for all that new space!!

Despite the fact that the BGs are the main reason why the place has customers (after all, I don't go there just to sit in the lounge, watch old Canto films and eat sub-par food), Management tends to view them as replaceable cogs.

So the good BGs leave.

And I now spend my time at other saunas with better BGs.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-10-4 11:27 µoªí
Despite the fact that the BGs are the main reason why the place has customers (after all, I don't go there just to sit in the lounge, watch old Canto films and eat sub-par food), Management tends to v ...
I think you're on the right track here about the management ... I'm going to talk about most (if not all) saunas in HK - if the management wanted to keep their good BGs, they only need to do a few little things to make the girls feel they are important and needed in the sauna ! But ... I believe its not only how the management treats their girls, its also because of corruption that is so prevalent in this industry that makes the life of a BG so difficult and hard to accept ... I know I'm touching on a   subject so I will not discuss further

On a lighter note, I think Windsor's kitchen has improved over the last few months ... I would say their dan dan noodles are as good as any restaurant in HK and their fried hor fun is pretty good too ... but I've been spending too much time on their dan dan noodles and haven't tried their Chinese dishes yet !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-10-4 15:34 µoªí     On a lighter note, I think Windsor's kitchen has improved over the last few months ... I would say their dan dan noodles are as good as any restaurant in HK and their fried hor fun is pretty good too ... but I've been spending too much time on their dan dan noodles and haven't tried their Chinese dishes yet !
I haven't been to Windsor for almost 4 months, so perhaps the ¾á¾á­± and ª£ªe¯» have now become major customer attractions??
Nonetheless, it will still take a «O­ã¤­¬Pªº«ö¼¯ to get me back there on a regular basis.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-10-4 21:25 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-10-4 15:34 µoªí      its also because of corruption that is so prevalent in this industry that makes the life of a BG so difficult and hard to accept ...
On the contrary, perhaps a worthwhile discussion indeed!  But perhaps not in this thread.

¦^´_ 5628# ªº©«¤l

I just consumed all my package at Windsor. Ching, please advise where can I find better BGs?

Thanks in advance.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bfung100 ©ó 2012-10-4 23:50 µoªí I just consumed all my package at Windsor. Ching, please advise where can I find better BGs?Thanks in advance.
Every sauna have good BGs no matter how bad the situation is there, but you also need to remember that a good BG for me may not be a good BG for you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-10-4 21:14 µoªí I haven't been to Windsor for almost 4 months, so perhaps the ¾á¾á­± and ª£ªe¯» have now become major customer attractions??   Nonetheless, it will still take a «O­ã¤­¬Pªº«ö¼¯ to get me back th ...
So ... The truth finally comes out ... your stomach is more important then your bones & muscles !

but seriously, the Dan Dan noodles is worth trying !

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bfung100 ©ó 2012-10-4 23:50 µoªí I just consumed all my package at Windsor. Ching, please advise where can I find better BGs?Thanks in advance.
I have to agree with brother TAW that BG fit is a highly personal thing.  It is a bit like choosing a tailor: different customers have different expectations and get different results.  So for this reason (and other reasons of privacy and respect) I don't advertise BGs numbers.  

My current sauna of preference is ®ö²^²ï.  Again, a personal choice.  I've been a customer there for many years.  One reason is its location is more convenient for me than Ä­²ï.  But after an absence of almost two years, when I went back the old staff still remembered me.  Each time I go there the staff prep my favorite drink for me when I arrive and present it to me in the changing room.  Then again in the resting area they will have a second drink waiting for me.  Then finally a third drink waiting for me in the changing room on my way out.  I've never asked for this service; they just do it for me.  Nice touch.

I also believe the BGs at ®ö²^²ï are more consistent skill-wise than those at Ä­²ï.  Again, this is my experience based on my expectation of what a good massage should be.  After most of my favourites left Ä­²ï in the past couple of years, I decided to go back to ®ö²^²ï to explore things, and was happy to make the change.  ®ö²^²ï is an older place than Ä­²ï, and not as "high-end", but it is clean and personable, even "cozy" when compared to Ä­²ï.  When trying new BGs, the PR staff seem to know which girls will suit me based on my regulars, so I feel they know their BGs better than Ä­²ï does.  I haven't been disappointed yet.

Again, this is just my experience and opinion.  Other bros' may differ . . .

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-10-5 10:51 ½s¿è ]
¥»©«³Ìªñµû¤À°O¿ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-10-5 10:44 µoªí

I have to agree with brother TAW that BG fit is a highly personal thing.  It is a bit like choosing a tailor: different customers have different expectations and get different results.  So for this ...
I used to go to Sauna Lotto quite often but the BG I knew well, passed away in an accident and I found it difficult to frequent the place after that ... I now go there may be once every few months ... I'm glad Ivy's in charge now instead of that big guy (can't remember his name) who used to try and take advantage of the prettier girls there. One of the owners there used to be the manager of the old Windsor

They used to have this black pepper pork chop rice which was excellent but unfortunately they took it off the menu

¦^´_ 5637# ªº©«¤l

Agree with you.

Reading other's experience do increase the chance to find the right BG.

Thanks again.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ twiceAweek ©ó 2012-10-5 12:22 µoªí I'm glad Ivy's in charge now instead of that big guy (can't remember his name) who used to try and take advantage of the prettier girls there.t ...
Jxxk.  Used to extort money from girls giving HJs.  During his reign he often used the forum thread and PM to ID BGs.  If they didn't pay up, he'd fire them, often very publicly.
So brothers, it is very important to be careful what you say in these threads, and even via PM, especially if you are not personally familiar with who you are communicating with.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-10-5 20:43 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ observer2012 ©ó 2012-10-5 12:57 µoªí

Jack.  Used to extort money from girls giving HJs.  During his reign he often used the forum thread and PM to ID BGs.  If they didn't pay up, he'd fire them, often very publicly.

So brothers, it ...
I knew what he was up to but didn't realize that he was using this forum to spy on the girls !  

Yes, this is a very good reason why bros should not be indiscriminately telling anyone and everyone of who's giving them VAS ... and this includes those who wants to boast about their 'conquests' !  For veggie sunas, we should focus on discussions about the BG's attitude and and their competence in giving massages only !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bfung100 ©ó 2012-10-5 12:49 µoªí

Reading other's experience do increase the chance to find the right BG.
Only up to a certain extent ... maybe 25% ? ... the other 75% will be up to the mood of the BG, your chemistry with her and more importantly if her style of massage coincide with your expectations

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dssdsdwsdw ©ó 2012-10-5 18:38 µoªí µLÃÒµLÁ|¡A­J¶Ã«ü©ú¹D©m¡A«ü³d§O¤H°µ«Dªk¤Ä·í¡A§¹¥þ¤£­t³d¥ô¤Î¥®¸X¦æ¬°¡C½Ðª©¥D¤½¥­³B²z¤ÎÄYÃg¡C
To address your sensitivity, I've changed his name to "Jxxk".  Which, by the way, is not his ©m.

And, yes, while Jxxk's activities were neither documented in the South China Morning Post nor some other public journal, they were by no way secret or unknown.  You can ask any BG who worked under him (pun not intended).  Indeed, it was a BG who found an opportunity to credibly inform one of his superiors that led to his demise.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dssdsdwsdw ©ó 2012-10-5 18:38 µoªí
µLÃÒµLÁ|¡A­J¶Ã«ü©ú¹D©m¡A«ü³d§O¤H°µ«Dªk¤Ä·í¡A§¹¥þ¤£­t³d¥ô¤Î¥®¸X¦æ¬°¡C
½Ðª©¥D¤½¥­³B²z¤ÎÄYÃg¡C
Hi Jack !

you just made my day   

I don't want to continue talking about you and Sauna Lotto in this thread, so if you want start a new thread ... I'll
go there and tell you of my first hand knowledge of you and your treatment of some BGs during your time there !

extorted money from girls working there ?   

this guy really sucks and should be despised by all of us as girls working hard to make a living !

Å¥Á¿¤G¼Ó¤S­n¦A¾ã¹L¡AÚ»ýEµu´Á³£­ø·|¶}¦í¡C

¦^´_ 5601# ªº©«¤l

Brothers,

¦³¤@¬q®É¶¡µL¥h, §ò§ó¦³ÉN¦n¤¶²Ð²Ð?

can try 91, 81, young gals

®v¥S, ªñ¤ë¨ÓÉNÉA¤ôÀø, ¬ü®e®v®ø®§,
¦³ÉN¨Ç¤Ö°T®§´£¨Ñ, ¦P¥H«e´X¦ì®v¥S³£¤£¨£.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¬ü®e ¤ôÀø

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.