推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
Went there last night, quite piss off about their service from the female manager. Her attitude was quite bad! Luckily Wai gor saw me and help me out!! I can't imagine if Wai gor wasn't there! Thank you Wai gor!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

Really?
I think those female PR only take care frequent customers
they are nice to me so far

Exactly! Female PR only looked after the frequent customer. Since I'm not a frequent customer, they didn't serve me well! Luckily I know Wai gor for a long time  and he looked after me well!!! Really dislike those female PR in Windsor!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

回復 5753# 的帖子

Though those PR tends to talk more with familiar customers, I found they still give fair attention to new customers such as what they want and what kind of power (strong, medium and soft) they prefer.  For quiet customer like me, they even just a minute and let me alone to watch TV or internet.  So I think Windsor is not too bad in this regards.  Also, their no of PR is relatively quite enough compared to other sauna I go to.  Just my observation during early afternoon, but situation may be totally different at night time.

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2013-4-17 10:37 發表
Exactly! Female PR only looked after the frequent customer. Since I'm not a frequent customer, they didn't serve me well! Luckily I know Wai gor for a long time  and he looked after me well!!! Really  ...
When you say they don't "serve you well" can you elaborate ?  what did they do or not do that you didn't like ?

If you want to talk about service in the rest lounge you should try OPS in Wanchai ... if you're a new customer there you will understand the meaning of "cold service" very fast !

回復 5755# 的帖子

that's true for OPS HK, unless you are loyal customers, PR there will not talk to you much and you will find that Windsor is much better in this regard.  But surprising, there is a new PR joining OPS a few days ago, she is so aggressive to talk to you and ask you to join as member and buy package there.

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2013-4-17 16:53 發表
that's true for OPS HK, unless you are loyal customers, PR there will not talk to you much and you will find that Windsor is much better in this regard.  But surprising, there is a new PR joining OPS  ...
That is surprising !  a new PR having the guts to ask old customers to buy coupons ... the experienced ones normally would start buttering you up when you're close to finishing your coupons and when you're almost at the finish line ... wham they ask you !!!      lol

The female PR did come to ask me whether I booked a BG. I said no and then she asked few more questions like "what power strength I prefer?" "Are u 1st time here?" "You know the charges?" After I answered the questions, then she gave me a weir look and then walk away. No one serve me for 45 mins until Wai Gor saw me! He told me he will organize for me and 3 mins later I can go into the room! I can't imagine how long I hv to wait if Wai gor didn't see me! I am sure this is not a pleasant experience!

Never try OPS since the location is not convenience for me. I am sure I won't go there after I saw yr comment!
生命無Take 2!
安全第一命長久!

By the way , who is Wai Gor ? the small guy always sits behind the counter ?

when will 2nd floor open for business. ?  In Windsor, sometimes a lot of custormers and sometimes not many,  Quite weir .

睇到 雀會招牌 末移動

估 下層 應未開放

打聽  先

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2013-4-18 10:16 發表
The female PR did come to ask me whether I booked a BG. I said no and then she asked few more questions like "what power strength I prefer?" "Are u 1st time here?" "You know the charges?" After I answ ...
The night shift PR girls are a bit strange, I don't go there often after the night shift starts so the only person I know was also Wai Kor,
I did find the PR girls lacked manners but to leave you alone for 45 mins is terrible !  you should have made a BIG fuss right there and then

回復 5757# 的帖子

Yup. very strange, the new PR was from Yaumatei OPS and her cantonese are terrible and when she talked to other customers, I could only understand 1/3 of her cantonese speech only.    Yup, when she sold me the package, I just said the package is not attractive at all to me -  only $888 bonus for $6000 package plus one  lounge small 師父工.  I prefer 餐餐清.

回復 5758# 的帖子

If no one serve me for 45 mins, I would leave.  Anyway, longtime no go to this place!

but don't you know how to ask for help
I won't sitting in a newly visit sauna for 45 mins
I would have asked some manager or PR for assistance

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2013-4-19 10:12 發表
Yup. very strange, the new PR was from Yaumatei OPS and her cantonese are terrible and when she talked to other customers, I could only understand 1/3 of her cantonese speech only.    Yup, when she so ...
But I think it is $1,000.- for $5000 package plus one  small 師父工.

Haven't been to Windsor for 4 months and all my known BG gone...
Any Ching can recommend night shift?

Our old friend is back. Fai Gor

引用:
原帖由 danny_partner 於 2013-4-26 21:31 發表 Our old friend is back. Fai Gor
good to hear this.
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

昨晚本想探一探#39 ,怎知小妮子放假,沒辨法享受她的溫柔手勢,
也節省我$712

三拉

真的   俏容兒   

引用:
原帖由 SPA愛上她 於 2013-4-30 13:52 發表
三拉

真的   俏容兒   
i want to know too

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 5770# 的帖子

more info please, have not seen any new blood recently at Windsor that I will go for, instead more and more favourites had left Windsor

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2013-4-30 19:23 發表 more info please, have not seen any new blood recently at Windsor that I will go for, instead more and more favourites had left Windsor
Share the same view!

[ 本帖最後由 Oilking 於 2013-4-30 19:41 編輯 ]

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.