推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

81 1234
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中

回復 6# 的帖子

really look forward to visiting this sauna asap as too close to Chinese year is not good as need to give out a lot of Laize - not just $$$$ but really troublesome.  I try to avoid visiting at the the first 2 weeks of Chinese New Year.  Thanks WK brother's update on the status.

回復 11# 的帖子

Good but I think she may not come back as she left 6 months before it was closed last time and I asked some BGs there and sounds like most people don't know - suddenly disappeared.  But still missed the place - convenient and close to MTR thought the entrance at G/F is kind of open and a lot of people.

回復 111# 的帖子

WK C-Hing,

Thanks a lot for your introduction and I really like this sauna in terms of decoration and even much better than old WIndsor.  I also met the VPS PR (long straight hair) and nice as well as Ah Nam and both them are really nice and good service.  Thanks again and will visit more before they raise the price. hahaha

回復 114# 的帖子

yes, Joe is really nice and she remembered seeing me at VPS too.  Really good as usually I am silent customers - just eat, drink and watch TV.

回復 140# 的帖子

Sum see see tim.  Will try again later this afternoon on White-Kitty brother recommendation which is always good and reliable.  report later...

回復 143# 的帖子

yes, I got your tips already however still stuck in office now.  maybe next week la.

回復 148# 的帖子

Really, yes I know them and they probably recognised me by face by not name.  Joey is nice...

回復 226# 的帖子

Brother,

So which is the most preferred no.  you suggested for me after your 2-week trial?  Is it still the same u PM me earlier?  Thanks a lot

回復 338# 的帖子

WK Brother,

we always support and respect your comment and don't worry on this unfair  comment.  By the way, will go Windsor later this evening, any good suggestion on early shift and with good 推大髀筋.  PM me please.  Thanks

回復 346# 的帖子

WK brother,

You were there earlier this afternoon?   Today was quiet day and Eva/Maggie/BoManGor are all there today but suddenly Eva disappeared after 3pm and Vicky is there.  Why Eva left so early today .....

回復 349# 的帖子

haha,

How Eva addressed you. Mr. WhiteKitty!!!!

回復 392# 的帖子

Brother,

One more good news. Windsor Spa will continue open on Feb 13, 14, 15 and 16.  No Chinese New Year break.  For those brothers who wants good massage during the Chinese New Year holidays can still visit them.  Yeah!!!!  By the way, the new Waitress Suki is really nice, nice and nice.  Thanks Brother Whitekitty again as I can pretend know her name and she was shocked I can say her name and Konichiwa yesterday.

相關搜索目錄: SPA

回復 395# 的帖子

you are right and I will expect more wait time during first and second day of Chinese New Year.

回復 588# 的帖子

There is a new waitress called Irene (long straight hair and nice smile), really nice girl and polite.

回復 596# 的帖子

really.  No wonder she looks quite familiar and smart too and did a decent job on her first day of work at Windsor on March 8th.

回復 603# 的帖子

Brother,

Happy birthday and enjoy!!!

回復 975# 的帖子

yes, I also tried 122 after WK C-hing recommendation.  Young, good service and bone skills. And did not R tips. (not even mentioned tips during the whole session).

回復 980# 的帖子

really bad behaviour.  need to re-educate and not so selfish

回復 1021# 的帖子

visited Windsor again after a few weeks in China, Customers not that much but service level seems messy and not as good as before.  Also, a lot of new faces of waiter and waitress.

回復 1028# 的帖子

yes, I think their business are OK and even for lady customers - said some nice looking with bath robe around - should take a seat near those VIP rooms then - haha.  Back to service, those new hires are quite young but green and do not know what to do.  Have to be told by Ivy or Maggie to take any actions otherwise just standing still.  also looks like Bo Man was not there recently at least during early afternoon.

回復 1038# 的帖子

Brother,
I meant Eva, I already mixed up her name with Ivy.  Thanks for the corrections.  Eva and Maggie are nice but they cannot handle all customers unless other waiter and waitress are doing their job.

回復 1063# 的帖子

Hahaha, Whitekitty C-Hing really like me too - seldom talk and just enjoy the massage.

回復 1067# 的帖子

Got it. You are cool!!!!

回復 1159# 的帖子

agreed.  a lot of people outside Saint Honor cake shop and Mannings.  Also the 2 lifts are slow to respond, so be careful.

回復 1160# 的帖子

Besides, I always saw a mid-age lady sitting on the sofa area opposite the payment counters - sometimes sits and even lie down there.  She is with curly hair.  Anyone knows who she is - boss or boss's wife ?

81 1234
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.