推介:| 開蓬車頂維修翻身 | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

49 12
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
Brother, please let me know if I try 2 BGs one by one.  Winsor will treat as 當加鐘一張單計.  But do I have to take a bath in between.   ?

The management should pay more attention to their service as more or more waitress in the rest area.  I find their service is not as good as before.   I had dinner this week sitting alone on the desk opposit the cooking counter. I have no tea servied nor soup.and I have no wet towel as well.

I think it is becasue there are more new staff

引用:
原帖由 楊過之子 於 2011-10-12 16:09 發表

鴨仔 = 2
By the way, Is there any bg of number 1 there ?

引用:
原帖由 HJ2127_ATR1 於 2011-10-9 15:33 發表

咁金巴好難再遇上九巴了。
I am not so eager on KMB. She is fine in her job and no complain at all. But somehow I want more girl friend feel.  
Nowadays , we want money worth return and more. It is just the same as what we have been asked on our jobs to provide more : not 100% but 102%.

very good, It is getting active and more interesting now.  I am an regular in Windor.  Brothers , please tell us more so that we can confirm what he have and what we may have. But one thing I want to say is please protect BG of not to mention their numbers so directly and be a gentleman.  Be kind to them and they will be kind to you.  If you are good to them , they will also be good to you.  I can tell, you will get what you want if you are good to them for a not too- short period of time.

Brother WhiteKitty,
Please tell us when Windsor will close on Chinese New Year Eve and reopen.  I think many brothers will like to know,   Many thanks.

Before grand opening, would there be a tour for customers so that they can spread out the news as advertising effect ?

Hi, brothers,

Any difference between BG before or after  02.00 ?

Thanks

It is getting hot in this thread .
For tips, if 1 to 1 , ie. $100 for 45 min and $200 for 90 mn.. If a bg is doing 5 customers , i.e 7.5  hours per day. she will get $1,000.- on tips per day. Working 25 days , meaning $25,000.- pe month. Not bad eh !   

For customers, if we go twice a week, it will be $700 x 8 ( $500.- sauna fee plus $200.- tips ) i.e. $5600.- a month . How much do we earn a month ? Not only that, are we saying we have to shot airplanes twice in a week.  What  a waste  !!
Please note that the $500.- sauna fee includes 10% service fee ..  We want Vegie or VAS ??

For management, if they open 2nd floor, how much money they have to put in decorations, not to mention the exisiting 3rd floor. I guess will be say 2 millions for both floors? If the police raid and find something and resulting cancelling their licence, how much will the management lose ?  Do brothers notice the managers  are checking  more frequently and even peeping into the massage rooms?    Management will sure know which direction to go .  

Let's see what will be next  and they can make money in either direction.   

[quote]原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-5-5 02:34
what management really needs to do is not put on shift more girls than there are rooms to work in, and to hire/maintain girls whose massage skills are sufficiently good to survive in a veggie environment. Any VAS provided should be optional and kept well under the radar, and not be a standard offering on the menu because too many girls are starving for enough customers to pay their rent and take care of their parents and kids.

I fully agree. Too many girls chasing and not enough for everyone.  What are you expcting ?

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-22 04:15 發表
His other post in this thread was alright reporting bg 96
Very soon after I banned him and hence his posts were covered.
makemyday appeared with a report on the same bg though it is a bit longer.
Are both persons the same person ( Carmen and makemy ) ?

引用:
原帖由 白貓兒 於 2012-5-24 00:06 發表
fallacy in reasoning
Ha ha ! What a words !  haha

引用:
原帖由 twiceAweek 於 2012-6-4 03:11 發表

Bro observer ... I don't want to know the identity of the girl(s) but would appreciate if you would tell us on the open froum that MMD has answered you via PM by naming the girl(s) or not
Brothers, please think twice before you do anything.  This may turn good thing to bad .  If the numbers are just false and not  true and for fun, would there be any damage done to the BG or Winsor. You may creat some misunderstandings amoung BGs.  Sometimes, it is better to keep silence on this. Remember silence is golden and true sometimes. Let it die by itself if there is no fun and no one seems interested.
The moderator, Whitekitten should do his job, if he think someone has cross the  line.

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-6-8 00:02 發表
Of course they cannot keep them happy
How can staff be happy if they cut the salary of the staff
Their base salary is low something like min. wages
Plus the tips include reaching the number of cust ...
Is this true?  I think it is due to the delay of opening of 2nd floor.  This will delay the growth of customers.   I am not happy too becasue sometimes I have to wait for a long time to wait for rooms.

I been to Windsor last night , full of people because of Soccer.  I asked the situation.  It is not exactly as Makemyday said.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • twiceAweek 體力 +5 thanks for finding out 2012-6-10 09:59
  • 白貓兒 體力 +15 Good to contradict any exaggeration 2012-6-10 08:06
  • 白貓兒 威望 +15 Good to contradict any exaggeration 2012-6-10 08:06
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +15 Good to contradict any exaggeration 2012-6-10 08:06

it is about #5468, minium wages.    Don't bother too much. I never treat it too seriouly.   I do what I belive to be right.  I pay tips to good services. If they are good to me, I will be good to them.  Anyway, I don't do things which may hurt them except when I was very angry and upset. I come to relax and enjoy and nothing else.

引用:
原帖由 massageapp 於 2012-6-29 12:24 發表
睇多啲, 3字系列技師, 最遲做到几多点。
Any clue on 3字系列技師, I mean why there is such 3字系列, Is there any 1 or 2 ? Does Windsor make up this classification  ?

相關搜索目錄: Make up

Brother, I want to try spa but are the bg same as those dup us ? Or the  美容師 to do the spa  to us.  Are there any major difference in dup and spa style ? I guess spa in Windsor may be same as other spa ?

相關搜索目錄: 美容 SPA

Everyone said 2/f will be opened next month.   Hope it is true as the waiting time in some days is terribly long.

I also don't like people smoking in the sitting area and massage room.  The management should arrange a smoking room for them  as there should be more space now if 2nd floor included.

12 and 26 are ok wow if you are not asking too much and not too demanding

agree with you brother Safe and Observer

But what I am doing is I do it double ways.  I have one regular and then I tried new BGs so that I keep my cost to affortable level.  And I still have substitues in case regular BG is not available.  You know , somnetimes I need urgent quickies and someone new.

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2013-4-19 10:12 發表
Yup. very strange, the new PR was from Yaumatei OPS and her cantonese are terrible and when she talked to other customers, I could only understand 1/3 of her cantonese speech only.    Yup, when she so ...
But I think it is $1,000.- for $5000 package plus one  small 師父工.

49 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.