推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

91 1234
發新話題
打印

[桑拿浴室] 薀莎水療 (Windsor Spa)

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-9-29 12:36 發表 Yeah, some of my favorites have left too.  There are too many BGs at this sauna.  So it has become too hard for the girls to make a steady income.
Happy MAF to all ...

In a nutshell :  playing the sauna game, one needs patience, persistence and plenty $$$. !!!!

Now that Windsor raised their charges by $20-30 this month, I just wish they would also raise the session fee for the BGs - even just a few $ as a gesture !
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +10 我很認同 2012-10-4 08:51
  • 白貓兒 威望 +10 我很認同 2012-10-4 08:51

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-10-4 11:27 發表
Despite the fact that the BGs are the main reason why the place has customers (after all, I don't go there just to sit in the lounge, watch old Canto films and eat sub-par food), Management tends to v ...
I think you're on the right track here about the management ... I'm going to talk about most (if not all) saunas in HK - if the management wanted to keep their good BGs, they only need to do a few little things to make the girls feel they are important and needed in the sauna ! But ... I believe its not only how the management treats their girls, its also because of corruption that is so prevalent in this industry that makes the life of a BG so difficult and hard to accept ... I know I'm touching on a   subject so I will not discuss further

On a lighter note, I think Windsor's kitchen has improved over the last few months ... I would say their dan dan noodles are as good as any restaurant in HK and their fried hor fun is pretty good too ... but I've been spending too much time on their dan dan noodles and haven't tried their Chinese dishes yet !

引用:
原帖由 bfung100 於 2012-10-4 23:50 發表 I just consumed all my package at Windsor. Ching, please advise where can I find better BGs?Thanks in advance.
Every sauna have good BGs no matter how bad the situation is there, but you also need to remember that a good BG for me may not be a good BG for you

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-10-4 21:14 發表 I haven't been to Windsor for almost 4 months, so perhaps the 擔擔面 and 炒河粉 have now become major customer attractions??   Nonetheless, it will still take a 保准五星的按摩 to get me back th ...
So ... The truth finally comes out ... your stomach is more important then your bones & muscles !

but seriously, the Dan Dan noodles is worth trying !

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-10-5 10:44 發表

I have to agree with brother TAW that BG fit is a highly personal thing.  It is a bit like choosing a tailor: different customers have different expectations and get different results.  So for this ...
I used to go to Sauna Lotto quite often but the BG I knew well, passed away in an accident and I found it difficult to frequent the place after that ... I now go there may be once every few months ... I'm glad Ivy's in charge now instead of that big guy (can't remember his name) who used to try and take advantage of the prettier girls there. One of the owners there used to be the manager of the old Windsor

They used to have this black pepper pork chop rice which was excellent but unfortunately they took it off the menu

引用:
原帖由 observer2012 於 2012-10-5 12:57 發表

Jack.  Used to extort money from girls giving HJs.  During his reign he often used the forum thread and PM to ID BGs.  If they didn't pay up, he'd fire them, often very publicly.

So brothers, it ...
I knew what he was up to but didn't realize that he was using this forum to spy on the girls !  

Yes, this is a very good reason why bros should not be indiscriminately telling anyone and everyone of who's giving them VAS ... and this includes those who wants to boast about their 'conquests' !  For veggie sunas, we should focus on discussions about the BG's attitude and and their competence in giving massages only !

引用:
原帖由 bfung100 於 2012-10-5 12:49 發表

Reading other's experience do increase the chance to find the right BG.
Only up to a certain extent ... maybe 25% ? ... the other 75% will be up to the mood of the BG, your chemistry with her and more importantly if her style of massage coincide with your expectations

引用:
原帖由 dssdsdwsdw 於 2012-10-5 18:38 發表
無證無舉,胡亂指明道姓,指責別人做非法勾當,完全不負責任及幼稚行為。
請版主公平處理及嚴懲。
Hi Jack !

you just made my day   

I don't want to continue talking about you and Sauna Lotto in this thread, so if you want start a new thread ... I'll
go there and tell you of my first hand knowledge of you and your treatment of some BGs during your time there !

Brother twiceaday please check my PM.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-11-28 08:09 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 makemyday 於 2012-12-13 08:15 發表
most BGs now can do only 2 customers a day
except for a few BGs who always fully booked
the majority said income dropped a lot in the past few months.....
to me, BGs turn more aggessive because of  ...
In that case bros who always frequent this thread should start showing their support for these girls and go to Windsor more often !

引用:
原帖由 Oilking 於 2012-12-17 22:15 發表 any c-hing tried 122?
Tried her last month, she's new and only started couple months ago,
For a new girl her strength is actually quite good and her ability to find your knots also quite good

She's fresh, eager to learn and have a pleasant personality

Give her a try !
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 體力 +15 多謝分享 2012-12-18 12:14
  • 白貓兒 威望 +15 多謝分享 2012-12-18 12:14
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +15 多謝分享 2012-12-18 12:14

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2013-4-17 10:37 發表
Exactly! Female PR only looked after the frequent customer. Since I'm not a frequent customer, they didn't serve me well! Luckily I know Wai gor for a long time  and he looked after me well!!! Really  ...
When you say they don't "serve you well" can you elaborate ?  what did they do or not do that you didn't like ?

If you want to talk about service in the rest lounge you should try OPS in Wanchai ... if you're a new customer there you will understand the meaning of "cold service" very fast !

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2013-4-17 16:53 發表
that's true for OPS HK, unless you are loyal customers, PR there will not talk to you much and you will find that Windsor is much better in this regard.  But surprising, there is a new PR joining OPS  ...
That is surprising !  a new PR having the guts to ask old customers to buy coupons ... the experienced ones normally would start buttering you up when you're close to finishing your coupons and when you're almost at the finish line ... wham they ask you !!!      lol

引用:
原帖由 安全 於 2013-4-18 10:16 發表
The female PR did come to ask me whether I booked a BG. I said no and then she asked few more questions like "what power strength I prefer?" "Are u 1st time here?" "You know the charges?" After I answ ...
The night shift PR girls are a bit strange, I don't go there often after the night shift starts so the only person I know was also Wai Kor,
I did find the PR girls lacked manners but to leave you alone for 45 mins is terrible !  you should have made a BIG fuss right there and then

引用:
原帖由 terencefong 於 2013-8-25 19:33 發表
i heard that the old (* is back, any Ching know her number now?
no, she is not back

91 1234
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.