推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

116 12345
發新話題
打印

[原創] 在厚街上的豪華一夜

在厚街上的豪華一夜

先前同一班玩友提起不如今年提早搞生日會....因為正日一定走唔開而又比較忙
而丹尼又去外地在即...就趁高興一齊玩.....

當我地商量去邊度玩之時....
有人話唔去半記...有人唔去虎門....有人唔去CA.......有人唔去歐啊......橋仔華記又最近出左事.....
卒之就提議去下地方.......厚街.....

下午去到朋友預先訂好之商務酒店...2百2十幾...又幾好幾大下..可惜交通唔係太方便...

六點幾去到酒店...去中菜廳食飯....間酒店真係大...迷宮甘...無人帶路有排搵....
因為地有幾個人無帶女伴同行...食飯食到趕喉趕命..七點二就去揀囡....

哩度都算幾貴...分2,8,10....3,8,13....5,15,23.....
不過囡囡平均質素都幾好.......

但當我揀左兩件囡囡...我有個女性朋友..突然出現...都令人幾尷尬

期間我亦攞自己認為唔錯0既酒俾大家試下......

好多謝大家嘗臉出席

尤其是今次埋單都幾貴下..令大家都洗左唔少錢....

(待續)...........

[ 本帖最後由 simonkok 於 2010-1-18 09:15 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 酒店
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 筆突 體力 +20 用心分享 2010-2-8 17:47
  • 筆突 威望 +20 用心分享 2010-2-8 17:47
  • 筆突 金錢 +20 用心分享 2010-2-8 17:47

多謝分享 !厚街上豪華一夜故事

Simon 兄,係咪Sheraton呀?

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2010-1-18 06:42 發表
Simon 兄,係咪Sheraton呀?
no, it is K 華.   

Thanks for tea tea in coordinating the event and simon in booking and suggesting this place...  And it is a charity event as we should have raised over 1k...

my experience
It was a crazy night for me, crazy in the way how many wine I drank (red, beer, black beer, whisky, whisky (private collection) and so fast I drank one after the other. It seemed to be my bday but it was not.  I got quite drunk, still managed to sing with many brothers.. The music system was not very good and the song selection was limited.   Anyway, the room was huge!  it takes 30 sec to walk from 1 end to another (after alcohol).

girls- overall
The girls are ok but strange that the mami seldom brought in those 5-8-12 or 5-15-20 in.. May be they think we would not go for it?  If I am not wrong, girls selected are mostly 3-8-12 and one 2-8-10. The one I wanted to choose since she was like the female presenter of cable tv at the sports/gambling channel..  

my girls
I chose 1 dark skin but quite beautiful girl from Hubei, 1.65m.. Unfortunately, she was quite flat (as I did some QC test on site)...I asked Spring to help selection since we had similar taste but we could not.  Around 830pm  I picked a doll like girl , hunan, 1.63m, and she also liked a mix afterwards. Both of them were ok in terms of quality and  I quite like the hubei girl and when she smiled, she stole my heart.  However, I was 70% drunk and I had to wake up pretty early, finally decided to release both....  What a waste as I suspected that the hubei girl should be quite gf feel..  

mami
The mami (snow) is quite nice. She spent quite some time at our room and not pushy (the others were too pushy). Later on, she also gave us some ball cakes... good to enjoy as she looked quite nice as well..  

overall
.. Quite a pricey place and good to explore one more town in DG (both SN and K ) for me.. haha...

next steps
awaiting reports for those who picked girls from K..

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-1-18 08:02 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 Mr.big 於 2010-1-18 06:42 發表
Simon 兄,係咪Sheraton呀?
正如另一玩友所講...地點係嘉X....
如有你應該更好玩..不都可能又斷片...

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2010-1-18 07:48 發表

no, it is K 華.   

Thanks for tea tea in coordinating the event and simon in booking and suggesting this place...  And it is a charity event as we should have raised over 1k...

my experien ...
大哥...早知你喜歡果個小妹妹..就讓俾你啦.....
你知我個女性朋友係度...要帶囡走都有D尷尬........點佢果日陪到我1點直至我離K為止.....

請問現在這場系米都還系重有好多東北妹呢!

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-18 00:50 發表
先前同一班玩友提起不如今年提早搞生日會....因為正日一定走唔開而又比較忙
而丹尼又去外地在即...就趁高興一齊玩.....

當我地商量去邊度玩之時....
有人話唔去半記...有人唔去虎門....有人唔去CA.......有人唔 ...
只威士忌的确好香。好浓的原材料味。我平时少饮既都饮左一PAT。。下次我会买翻几支。。一齐时又偷喝下。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-18 09:18 發表

大哥...早知你喜歡果個小妹妹..就讓俾你啦.....
你知我個女性朋友係度...要帶囡走都有D尷尬........點佢果日陪到我1點直至我離K為止.....
and sorry that I do not come to say hello to your lady friend.  She seems to like you wor. always looking at you....

Oh, I quite like my 2 girls and your girl is also a good choice.   As you know, I released both, as I was too drunk.

Still managed to pull out 300 each for the tips but next morning, could not recall if it should be 200 or 300 and that's why I SMSed you afterwards.  Glad that I did not overpay.. haha..

how are the attitude of those girls?

無緣出席,遺憾

Happy Birthday to Simonkok

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2010-1-18 10:23 發表

and sorry that I do not come to say hello to your lady friend.  She seems to like you wor. always looking at you....

Oh, I quite like my 2 girls and your girl is also a good choice.   As yo ...
其實果個女仔真係我朋友..唔係我女朋友...我諗佢唔會鐘意我掛.....
佢都幾靚..應該都有幾多人追掛......

我識左佢幾耐下..但係第一次同佢一齊係K玩(包括有囡及量販型的)...所以揀囡同街都有D尷尬...就住就住甘玩.....

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-1-18 11:10 發表
無緣出席,遺憾

Happy Birthday to Simonkok   
多謝...海哥果個..你去唔去?

當日 Charity K 的損款已入樂施會於匯豐的戶口。但我一時手快,忘了拿收據。

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-325702-1-1.html

我因為去過K華十幾次了。不是囡囡太貴,$2K過夜,或是看不上眼。所以一直都沒有在K華吃過囡囡。當晚的囡囡的囡是山西太原的。媽咪帶了很多轉,我都沒看中。不是很大波,但肥到一條豬的,就是波平如鏡!我後來跟本都沒心機看了。到最後,媽咪帶了一個順眼的,眼尾一掃就叫她坐下吧!

原來她是第二天上班的,以前在深圳服裝店做店長的。都有四千元收人一個月的。因為過年要錢,所以出來做小姐。好快,都打得有點熱了。和她都車得。條唎幾厚和軟。很問她過夜多少錢。她說不知道,要問媽咪。問過知道是3,8,13的。本來就覺得有點貴了,興趣以經冷了一點。怎知,和她聊下聊下,她的蛛絲馬跡露了底。她是29歲了。快30歲!昨晚才上了個17歲的,叫我今天怎上一個快30的。所以只好車多幾下。買單時,放生了!

當晚算是幾豪的一晚。吃飯每人$110,K是$690,共RMB$800一個人。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-1-18 15:23 發表
我因為去過K華十幾次了。不是囡囡太貴,$2K過夜,或是看不上眼。所以一直都沒有在K華吃過囡囡。當晚的囡囡的囡是山西太原的。媽咪帶了很多轉,我都沒看中。不是很大波,但肥到一條豬的,就是波平如鏡!我後來跟本都沒 ...
七哥, 請問是什麼豬屎馬跡呢?

引用:
原帖由 hk2005 於 2010-1-18 09:23 發表
請問現在這場系米都還系重有好多東北妹呢!
東北妹多唔多就無詳細統計....
但variety一定比CP多....河北,山西,浙江,杭州...哩D係CP都好少搵得到....

[ 本帖最後由 simonkok 於 2010-1-18 20:07 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 sinnid 於 2010-1-18 16:49 發表

七哥, 請問是什麼豬屎馬跡呢?
眼尾那些痕迹吧。。我想。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-18 18:10 發表

眼尾那些痕迹吧。。我想。。。
哩個星期個派對。。。你諗好去邊未?

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-18 17:53 發表

東北妹多唔多就無詳細統計....
但variey一定比CP多....河北,山西,浙江,杭州...哩D係CP都好少搵得到....
agree. The SN mui mui is also from 河北.. very rare spice in GD/DG SN. I picked her.. a cosmetic girl in BJ for 3 years, similar to 7-siu girl, want to earn some $$ before CNY. She told me that she just joined 2 weeks ago, but could not stand the work environment anymore (not my fault, haha) . Ready to quit soon...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-1-18 18:34 發表

哩個星期個派對。。。你諗好去邊未?
未呀。。CP啦。。半岛或欧亚啦。。不过欧亚又怕阿查拣吾到。。半岛又怕撞到CP 妞妞。。因为阿娇出来。。听你地啦。。。

[ 本帖最後由 Haidada 於 2010-1-19 10:21 編輯 ]

回復 20# 的帖子

In this case, on the safe side, you should not go to Peninsular la.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-1-18 23:03 發表
In this case, on the safe side, you should not go to Peninsular la.
欧亚又怕阿查吾中意。。。你提议呀。。

回復 22# 的帖子

I don't know, nevertheless, I will go anywhere. I don't mind I can find girl or not. Just like Ka Wah, before I go there, I know I would eat shit, I still go and say nothing. Because, I have been there over 10 times in the last 3 years. I never got 1 good stuff.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-18 23:01 發表

未呀。。CP啦。。半岛或欧亚啦。。不过欧亚又怕阿查拣吾到。。半岛又怕撞到CP 小雪。。因为阿娇出来。。听你地啦。。。
deleted.............

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-1-20 11:31 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-18 23:05 發表

欧亚又怕阿查吾中意。。。你提议呀。。
我陪亞查去半記揀外賣番過黎.......

116 12345
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.