推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 無奈的真愛

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-1-21 16:53 發表
你知不知道我已经习惯生活里充满你的痕迹,充满你的味道,没有你在我就像恐慌不安的小鸟,你知不知道你的好就像上瘾的毒药?想戒却又戒不掉
hmm, although I saw #4 once only, I could tell she is quite sweet to you ar...

你的好就像上瘾的毒药?想戒却又戒不掉..
7-siu, what have you done to her so that she feels like an addict? need to learn from you since I am the one feeling more an addict than "her"..  

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-22 12:24 發表

主要问题是客观事实改变不了的:-

我们已结婚不可能同女女结婚。。
年纪相差大。。不可能跟女女白头的。。(就算当二奶)

大家玩几年 ...
agree with hoi gor saying..

Those are the facts that we could not deny.

When LB knows that she could not marry you (or she has not thought of marrying you), she has the mindset to be with you , be nice to you and earn a few hundred thousand and one day, she will get married.  She may understand that the guy she married is shit, but she just wants to fulfill a normal woman's path  in China.  She do not mind getting separated but she minds not getting married..

引用:
原帖由 lomo 於 2010-1-23 14:14 發表
I know how much you love her. However, all of us, including you, who have been married know that this  type of unrequiitted love is much more bitter sweet than actually getting married. Also, once the ...
Agree to this statement very much.  

Love is always the bitterest and the sweetest when you know it is not a longlasting/forever one or you know that you could not get her/him 100%.  If that dream/fantasy is gone, it is another story.

We always dream of something/someone when it is far from reality but if it really happens, it may just be not as sweet/good as we thought...

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-25 18:11 發表

那时大家都有了共识她要回家结婚了。。她也开始多回家。。在家买房子。。跟人搞生意。。。最后一次她那家饭店搞起来了在家待了三个多月。。。一天她来&# ...
ya, it happens gradually and unless she is a great pretender, you would feel it. May be she also felt your diminishing love on her as well.  We are all human beings and have 6th sense...

Good that she seems to have a happy life. It is not easy as most of them just use up the $ on different things, drugs, majong, wolfdogs, gambling, poor business management, etc.

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-1-26 01:28 發表

she is rather lucky and she is fine now..has a baby girl..the restaurant runs well..and she just bought a Nissan Bluebird...
seems like having a better life than many of us.. hehe.

引用:
原帖由 Challenger 於 2010-3-21 11:12 發表
Brother, six years ago, I started to be with my girl.  I read your article about the difficulty of helping the girl to move back to normal life.  I learnt a lot.  Thanks.  
are you still with her?  Sad but true, but even if you are successful, she may choose to have her new life with another one..

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-4-13 12:02 發表

我就觉得大家开心过就好啦。。也无所谓浪费什么钱呀青春呀。。钱揾来使既。。青春也就是度过的。。她不跟你跟别人还不是๠ ...
absolutely! since you do not what might have happened to you and her if another path were taken, then better be easy about it.  of course, memory is difficult to be erased and it should not be..

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.